Holy shit

How is LINK still in stealth mode? We have more volume than all the twitter nigger coins like XRP, TRX and so on, half volume of ETH!!! We're the top gainer month after month and yet, the big personalities of crypto (Crypto Bobby, Boxmining, Ivan on Tech, Richard Heart, etc etc) refuse to talk about it... how is this even possible? Is this the blessing of the bear market where they see it as a fringe scam just visiting the front page of CMC by wash trading?

Attached: Screenshot_20190105-014755.png (1080x1920, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitgur.com/performance
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also, we're almost reaching ATH in sats as the only crypto out there.
Check this shit too...
bitgur.com/performance
Sort by 6m

brainlets mostly
saw some youtubers saying its vaperware kek

Most retail traders got burned bad enough a year ago that they are still gone. This is the highest volume day link has ever had and it remains to be seen if it is an anomaly or if it will sustain it in the weeks and months ahead. Once the ball really gets rolling then we will for sure, but i don't think it is clear yet if that is the case or not.

No mainnet, no marketing, bear market. I think we're probably going back down a bit but this is still pretty bullish and people who got bored of the market are going to kick themselves in a few years.

fuck all those niggers i dont care if they arent going to be rich and neither should you

Agreed. Chart is painting what looks to be a bull flag but idk why it would keep pumping on no/little news

That's because anons keep telling them that anywhere outside of here it's mentioned.

Attached: 1503752036444.gif (360x264, 2M)

Don't get me wrong, I want them to hang themselves after witnessing the singularity but I just want to understand. There's no way we're the only ones seeing this, are we deluded? Where's this volume coming from, who are these people and how are they keeping their mouth shut so well?

and good for them, god damnit you retards trying to get awareness and moon link before there's even a main net are fully fucking retarded

just let this shit lay low until institutions fomo in when it has usage, why in the fuck are some of you trying to get normies to enter speculation and make an irrelevant pump in the grand scheme

because the idea is decentralised we do want the institution to have the bigger pie and make it centralised.

everyone but me and Jow Forums is dumb and gay

me too

just look at how the volume ramped up, nothing artificial about this pump, no sirs, keep buying

random shitcoins pump all the time, you're just emotionally invested in this one.

5k is not half of 13k

Finns

This is what I'm led to believe too. Been trying to translate ylilauta posts. The sentiment shifting on that board seems to correlate with the market.

You can lead a horse to water.

What do you mean by your message? You sparked my interest!

If only you would know...1/3 was the beggining...and it's not EOY yet if you know where to look. Good luck marines I love you all

talking in some cryptic code or someshit, what he is saying is there is a finn board call ylilauta who is also interest in chainlink, and this pump maybe because they are aware of it.

come on man spill the beans, tell is something we dont know instead of "haha durp that was nothing this is the start" yeah we know that but com on dude please

Attached: 7A8556D0-6D79-4364-B729-AD92026CD600.gif (600x338, 63K)

They've been all over link for months, some of their memes are top notch.

you are automatically on 'the list' if you talk about it. Only Jow Forums is safe.

What's the get

like irl?

Because it's an actual scam dumbass

>Volume in btc

>thinks its important

Lol it seems like your coin gets cucked by btc whales nothing more.

fucking retards, 1 whale pumps, volume was 250 btc last week.

>we have more volume

Now, yeah, wait a month and you're back at 300btc/day. You fucking retards deserve to be poor to be honest

Oh yeah nigga, gonna buy me some coin niggas and make some notes gahah yes gonna make one of my bedroom a comfy office and just trade all day and buy coin and sell coin.

Feels comfy man. Buying a new coffee machine today as well to install in the room and trade and play games sometimes and fap and a picture of pepe the frog on the wall and shitpost

SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND ACCUMULATE YOU STUPID FUCK
stop asking questions
accumulate and stay silent you fuck
>uh bb-but i want muh gains right now
shut the fuck up and keep buying while it's cheap

Checked !
I am tired of your shit though.
Yet there is nothing else to do so...

EOCY soon. Get your pigs in a pen.

Attached: Cupace20181023193143.png (1080x1069, 976K)

be happy that LINK is holding so well and even has its own mini bull runs
imagine holding a coin like REQ that didn't have a single rise since may of last year, I don't know how REQ bagholders aren't all dead.

Attached: 1545420865118.jpg (2106x1617, 352K)

How long can it last?

Attached: 149263.jpg (807x880, 134K)

Get your noodles in a cup*

it's a reasonable first order approximation.

Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth. Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story. The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

Attached: link_holders.png (491x566, 125K)

Bazed and rebbilled

10k sats is the bottom

uhh do share?

Ivan on Tech used to ask for 20k+ for a vid.
Obviously those retard youtubers want to get paid for their reviews, and Sergey with the crew wont deal with them

Don't they get paid to talk about projects? Why would they advertise ChainLink for free? If anything, Rory is paying them not to talk about it.

And they have the FIAT to throw at Link

Geeezzzz man.
Hummmmmmmmmmmmm. I wonder why?

Attached: chainlink__hummmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (1080x1246, 124K)