MGTOW: Best financial decision a Man can make

>inb4 holes come in incel shaming

Attached: z7zpauazb6gy.png (500x1491, 386K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YqSL-_zetzI
heartiste.wordpress.com/2013/04/26/why-are-men-with-dark-triad-personalities-so-irresistible-to-women/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like women. They're nice to hang out it and usually helpful. I'd much rather hang out with a woman than have a beer with a 'buddy.' I like to have sex with women, even those who aren't 10/10. I like to impress women, and I find them easy impressionable. Sometimes it's nice just to have a coffee and talk, even if it doesn't lead to sex (it often does). I must say I'm not even a Chad, although I'm tall and intelligent, and I consider myself successful sexually.

To conclude my ruminations, I hope all of you manlets become MGTOW incels, so there will be more single and desperate women for me.

lots of women are whores / bitches / manipulative, it's true. but it's a mistake to live your life completely on your own. you'll regret it. you'll find a good woman eventually. just don't be afraid to dump the trashy ones as soon as you see any red flags.

not only that, also the fact that they can, at will, take your kids and more than 50% of your net worth
Juice is not worth the squeeze ( marriage that is) Hook ups are fine, but do NOT put a ring on it

Vibe is releasing a FPS game on Jan 12th. It looks amazing. Not many people know about it yet. Binance & Vibe marketing campaign will start early Jan. Vibe is down 96% from ATH. Koreans are aggressively accumulating. Get in quick

youtube.com/watch?v=YqSL-_zetzI

Jokes on you incel, I am Jow Forums and tall, dating a rich petite girl who just has me for the dominating sex, have had free food for the last couple of weeks. I myself am poor af tho and only own 8k link

the "traditional family" is a meme that goes against human biology, so feminism did a good thing (albeit unintentionally) by destroying the institution of marriage. Think about it, when it's time to make heirs you can knock up as many women as you want instead of dedicating your life to one roastie in the name of "legitimacy". Only problem is that if you aren't careful these dumb cunts will demand full custody and proceed to ruin your kids with awful single mother parenting...

Haha yes I am MGTOW by choice, definitely not because I can’t get women. Definitely not suffering from loneliness and depression

is this bait?

MGTOW is a jew conspiracy to destroy bloodlines and depopulate the world.

I pretty much grew up with moe/kawaii 2d waifus (had my first crush on them when I was 14) and ended up having a wonderful contrast delivered to me relative to "sexually liberated" "roasties" who actually pride themselves with "being mere animals." Why would I, not being into bestiality, want a mere NPC animal completely void of sentient perception as partner? Sexual or otherwise? What would I even get out of sexuality with such a hedonist and unempathetic character? I'm also not really depressed, because I don't obey they "muh sex dictates all my actions" slave psychology, but simply acknowledge that I act, because if I wouldn't act, then I would have a depressed mind, and would never have come to be. Of course this would again require a kind of sentience, which "sexually liberated" people and other types of hedonists seem to be completely void off. It's as if these people literally cannot appreciate anything whatsoever. Because they have to constantly flood their mind with stimulations and other shit. That and I have friends who have a very similar outlook on these things.

And of course people like you also show the narcissism inherent to humans, making them believe that a person definitely wants to date them. Based on the same narcissism which made them believe to be "God's creation" or whatever. And so on. You guys are such incredibly retarded faggots, it's incredible.

That's literally feminism. MGTOW is just a rational reaction to the kikery that is women's rights. The more they push, the more intelligent men will wake up to their game an seek alternative methods of reproduction without the baggage of marriage or appeasing the childish whims of women. With the chinks developing gene editing tech we are literally on our way to breeding true übermensch.

both within the plan to depopulate the world.

Cope cope and cope.
Any wise person know that a healthy individual will have proper life experiences for his age, that means social experiences, sexual experiences, etc.

Wedding is made to consolidate family bonds and to maintain in a trustable way that their lineage will continue and that the wealth will continue too, when you marry a woman you marry all her parents, that means you expand your network in several ways.

If you are fucked up by nature its another thing, you cant go your own way because you was never in the game, its like a guy who is involuntary celibate to compare himself to guys who deny sex by their option.

Cope, cope and cope, people who doesnt even understand humans sucks, not just woman and man, that is hard to make relationship work well and because of that monogamy was enforced.

Good luck coping, maybe you go fuck some ladyboys or hookers and get fucked by microquimerism.

itt toastie roasties and brainwashed normies

Third world monkeys don't get the luxury of becoming a MGTOW because you are all still living like animals.

More men going mgtow gives the whole male gender more bargaining power.

Go on retard, search on heartiste, go on Dark Triad posts of 2014, there is a guy called "brbro", its me you stupid, I'm into brosphere since I was a kid, had readed all the type of shit you could imagined, I talked with the guys who made the scene.

Cope cope and cope, maybe you are deluded that the sexual market cares for a guy who was never in the game, you would be into involuntary celibate anyway.

Yes, so many luxury to be so deluded you cant even see the world.

This post is incomprehensible.

nope. MGTOW is supressed because it keeps vulnerable men out of the system of slavery that is modern marriage:; a jewish scheme to transfer wealth from responsible men to dumb whores who will blow it on consumer garbage like it's their job ensuring that the man and his offspring will have no wealth continue to serve to kikes in perpetuity. Many of these guys want families, they just need to be shown the way.

nobody cares what you think monkeyfucker. I literally stopped reading when I saw your name, lol.

Single moms can't parent correctly and will ruin your kids. Males are good at setting and enforcing rules, females are not (because they are mentally children too).

Retard, you dont even know when "brosphere" started, right?
heartiste.wordpress.com/2013/04/26/why-are-men-with-dark-triad-personalities-so-irresistible-to-women/
I was reading that shit before 2012, when I was young I was in touch with the shit you think is new when I knew all the guys who made it, its all cope, lies, bullshit and distortion from reality such as PUA.

Nobody care to you retarded faggot, you are so pussy that you needed to someone vomit garbage knowledge so you could see a small fraction of the real world, LOL, imagine to be so retarded that someone have to explain like you were 5 that you are a human and a social being, LOL.

>incel shaming
>implying women need to shame incels and incels don't bring shame upon themselves

Attached: 1516266457757.jpg (1080x1081, 114K)

Back to pol, retard.

Yes, that is the big problem and the (((family courts))) are heavily biased in favor of giving custody to the mother even if she's a piece of shit. Sad thing is even marriage doesn't protect you from this if the woman is a real cunt and goes for a divorce.

thanks for the (You), still not reading you monkey diarrhea lol.

I dont care if you read, you are a deluded faggot who need someone to vomit basic things about the world for you, LOOOL. You are a failure as a man, imagine to be a giant kid that you need another man to tell you that man need to hustle their way while woman have it easy, lol.

A complete joke, a human being failure, a stupid e-penis award collector that had to wait to other guys with several mental illness to teach him something that is on THE FUCKING BIBLE on the Eclesiastes part from more than two thousand years ago, LOOL

Go away stupid bullshitter, how can you talk about something you were never part of, KEK.

There is absolutely no reason to marry between 20-35 as a man.
If you call that time mgtow or whatever its your thing.
You can have children and a family when you are older because your sexual market value is at peak when 35...
But your health, stamina and motivation is lower at that time. You should spend your youth establishing a healthy lifestyle. That doesn't mean you avoid contact with girls and become a lonely wizard.

I've told you twice already that I don't care what you have to say, yet you keep replying. Is this what it means to have a 3rd world IQ?

I've been MGTOW for many years. Women were fun when I was young. But all the married cucks I work with are broke and all their time is taken. They are stuck working until they are 65.

But I am completely different. I do whatever I want, whenever I want. I am a skilled tradesman IBEW. Maxed out my Roth for the past 9 years straight. I've built a massive pension. Sitting on 240K in my annuity retirement. Another 250k in cryptos. I can retire soon if I want to but I like building shit.

My coworkers who married are totally fucked. They have no freedom. They are strapped for money. Most of the guys are divorced and only see their kids on weekends. Fuck that.

I still think about having kids. I will be about 45 when I retire. I might relocate overseas and find a young philipina to have some babies with. We will see. But no fucking divorce court will ever take half my shit.

Retard, as the time goes by and your youth goes away there is a higher chance of having a offspring with LESS genetic quality COMPARED to a offspring from your genetic prime.
Your sexual market value is at peak at your youth IF you are great looking with proper things (cellphone/car/inheritance).

A guy of 35 years old, even at his peak, cant find social parity with young woman from upper classes, unless you are some extraordinary guy that isnt common.

At your peak at 35 years old be ready to fuck golddiggers, whores, single moms, aged woman but not prime age fertility young woman with clean uterus.

What a shame to be so deluded, do you dream to bang old even if hot milfs instead of young girls?

Why they would choose you over Young Chad that drive a sport car and is of the same social circle.

Get lost grandpa, dont come with the foolishment words

Build health and wealth when young, build children and legacy when middle aged.

Lol, why you just compare with guys who have fucked up marriages and fucked up woman?

Seriously, you guys take the most fucked up example to compare, if you are here you aint socially normal, so you would atleast be able to see and find traits of fucked up woman.
You know this is cope, right?

I'm not talking that this isnt good, because it is if you are average/mediocre or without a good family like me.

But this is far from reality.

Same kinds of plans as I have. I plan on using surrogacy though. It is safer and I get to pick what kinds of genes my kids will have. If you do kids the traditional way, the woman will have control over you through the state. Do you want capable and intelligent kids?

Do you commit to the relationship or do you put "real" effort to it? If your answers are no, you are mgtow.

I am adapting to the reality I live in. I have a plan and I am executing it well.

Your shaming tactics don't work on me dude.

Because I am MGTOW I am a free man to do as I please in this world. You hate that. You want me on the working plantation like you are stuck on. Not going to happen. I bask in the warmth of your jealousy.

Dude, you had to be teached about how the world works by another fucked up guys, there is nothing normal on that.

The only chance your offspring have is if you accumulate so many wealth that even if they are retard they can still procreate.

Dude, you are the fucking shame
You got virtually rapedby a 3 world boy that know more of your ideology than you, you had to swallow virtual vomit from fucked up guys.

You aint free, you dont live in another planet, you still in the same society and that means a lot of things. Yes, yes.. cope with whatever you want.

You are just deluded, stupid, socially inapt. You couldnt even analyze the real world. You can have financial sucess, that doesnt have nothing to do to social sucess/ real parity.
I'm not stuck anywhere dude, I'm not chained to lies, I'm just with truth.

Why would I be jealous of a cope guy who is at max mediocre?

Are you driving lambos? Going to the moon? Never working?

So why would I be jealous, I already took out virginities of rich young fertile woman, cum inside all the shit, if I wanted I could easily marry one to get advantage. I'll suceed dude and I'm not a retard deluded guy, be humble and read fucking Eclesiastes.
Dont be fooled, truth never hurt you.
You create your own reality.

Ever heard about the Mouse Utopia Experiments OP? A perfect mouse habitation was created with every single need taken care of. Within a few generations the mouse society had broken down and many mice refrained from breeding and secluded themselves, while the ones that did became hostile and violent and babies were attacked and abandoned by the mothers. Eventually paternal instincts were wiped out completely and the Mouse Utopia went extinct.

Attached: c03ee5b9-55d5-2a7a-4ec9-ba745ee390b1.jpg (800x430, 214K)

Only sheeps care about what is normal. Follow the herd, if that is what you want.

Yes, Marriage is Meme.
Yes, It DOES go against human nature.

Why? Because the purpose of marriage is set the family up as the basic unit of a civilization.
People will run around and pop out a bunch of kids, but they aren't going to invest in their rearing at all and that ultimately leads to an ass backwards primitive society.

Which would be fine if we didn't live in a world with intercultural competition.
But we DO live in a world of intercultural competition.
And the cultures with the higher fertility, the stronger military, better economy and better technology WILL go on to enslave or exterminate lesser cultures at will.

That's been the entire story of human history and it's STILL ONGOING.
We're in the middle of it.

Our failure as a civilization now will see us being punished and oppressed by the new challengers for world dominance...
and all hinges on the basics...the fundamental building blocks of the nation and so on.

MGTOW seem to be men who can't please women and try to use that as a strawman to blame all women for the relatively small subset of women who actually are feminist cunts.

Truth is, if you are a man women will take note and will submit. It is in their nature to do so, and God has commanded it...but if you are a cuck, don't expect anything but shit from women - they can smell your feebleness from miles away.

>Any wise person know that a healthy individual will have proper life experiences for his age, that means social experiences, sexual experiences, etc.

Spoken like a true slave to convention. You're describing a healthy cog, not a healthy Individual. "Proper" life experiences, lmao

Dude, this aint the sims, see what talked about, doesnt matter if you want it or not, you still part of the society, unless your offspring are 100% psychopaths Patrick Bateman tier ( I really doubt as you dont seem to be a psycho) they would still be suscetible to that.

You aint a wolf, dont be fooled neither share foolishment words.

From what you are posting I can see that you have absolutely zero experience with girls and women.
I know it is hard to believe for a beta male like you. But if you actually go to the gym regularly and eat healthy your youth will not go away. The only comment you will get is "you are joking with your age right?

Sure some girls will choose the sports car leasing chad their age and social circle but that doesn't delete good looking and high status / smart women from the market.

And they will go for you because you are higher ststus

Yup. Kids need their fathers to grow up right.
"Strong and independent" women also, ironically, vote for welfare state, which destroys society.

Good Lord I Love It. It really bothers you that I am a free man to do as I please. Why would it bother you so? I think its because you have been socially conditioned your entire life to feel you are suppose to be of service to others, at your own detriment. Your belief is not your own, it was built into you, your entire life. Because to think differently, to think for yourself, to not consider women, is simply unacceptable. How dare you think about your own best interest.

Women are the ones who have shaped what is socially acceptable since the dawn of time. Men are shamed by both women and other horny men for questioning why the cards are stacked against them in life.

Wake up.

Cope cope and cope.
Do you aim for fuck hot milfs? Tell me stupid, why a fertile young woman would like you if you are fucking 35 years old, not for her social circle, doesnt help her with social status neither is normal to a 20 yr old woman have a partner with 35 year old, lol.

Its cope dude, the only girls who want you is daddy issues girls or girls who couldnt get chad, i.e low value woman.
Its bullshit, you know it, I can bet I taken more virginities and fucked more woman than you, I already proved I have a rich gf and I'm fucking poor dude, but I'm smart as hell and good looking.

Nobody (normally sane) choose as their goal 35 year old hot milfs even if they are rich if they could get young woman on fertility age.

Cope, cope and cope.

Hey Cypher, even if you enjoy the matrix you choose that doesnt mean you are free neither that you know what you say.

I'm awake, but you are sleeping yet you think you are awake.

I never said you have to be another slave, just that if you knew vomit tier of knowledge doesnt make you wise.

I love that you are name fagging because it make it so easy to skip over your posts:
"every time I had read something from this Favelanon it has always been uninsightful unfunny egotistical garbage opinion" Here is the attention you so desperately crave. Filtering you now. That means I won't be able to see your chimp-out response so take your monkey hands off the keyboard.

Attached: didn't read vader.gif (350x170, 1.84M)

We live in a time where paternity testing and child support exist, so I'm not sure that marriage is even necessary any more except for maybe the actual elite (i.e., not Jow Forums). The modern institution of "marriage" is functionally nothing like traditional marriages where the wife essentially became the husband's property. It's a complete sham: what happens when you get "married" today is not what a marriage was 200 years ago. Marriage as it was for thousands of years of civilization is dead in the West.

>Hole
I really hate it when people post references that you wouldn't resonable expect anyone to get.
O&A party rock though...

>You know this is cope, right?
Wtf are you talking about? Every successful Chad I know has married a woman 7-10 years younger than them and they do it in their late twenties or early thirties. They spend their twenties just banging rando’s.

>doesnt care so much that try a passive agressive retarded tier
Ok, here is your retardation award.

Married men make far more than single men. This is a fact that it backed up by data.

Attached: 1451798465890.png (1185x986, 1.09M)

Whatever distorted reality opinion you want to believe to confirm your distorted world view.

I think I didn’t make my post clear enough that it was sarcasm. I wasn’t bashing OP, I was basically calling myself an incel but using MGTOW as an excuse

Correlation does not equal causation. It seems more likely that the opposite is true, men who earn more are more likely to be married.

Which makes sense. Money troubles are one of the main stressors in marriages.

>why a fertile young woman would like you if you are fucking 35 years old

Because I earn/know/have 4x the amount a 25yo does and am the better guy to trust your child with?

>normal to a 20 yr old woman

20year old girls is a little bit delusional, 25+ is pretty normal

>Do you aim for fuck hot milfs?

Again you show your power level. When you marry its not about having a young 20yo fuck toy. You want a mother you retard. But Im sure a virgin like you who has never seen a vagina cant grasp the idea of not marrying a 10/10.

Married men only get to control 10% of their income. The rest goes to the wives bags, shoes and furniture.

>better guy to trust your children with
In a forum of pre puberty cartoons with several amoral topics and related conversations, lack of sexual and social experiences, questionable morality.

Yup, you are a saint. Cope, cope and cope at the purest. First it was young fertile woman, now 25+, then its the cope that "he have/earn" more when there is Chads that inherited much more than the Betabux can show off to impress.

I told you, fucked more girls and taken more virginity than you, already proved all that, I dont need to cope like you.

Keep delusional, no young woman would like a grandpa if they could have young Chad unless they arent normal.

Good luck with the cope!

Girls regularly fuck dudes who are 5+ years older than them, it's not uncommon at all

>Correlation does not equal causation. It seems more likely that the opposite is true, men who earn more are more likely to be married.
>the data is wrong because I want it to be wrong

Attached: het couple45.jpg (670x678, 355K)

why do you have a name set? fuck off to reddit