BTC DOMINANCE DROPPED BELOW 50%

Alt season confirmed

Attached: 1504889802299.png (1368x1479, 939K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YqSL-_zetzI
youtu.be/FeNYjYA2lVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nofap season if I get a green ID

Attached: chris.gif (429x343, 1.1M)

checked and keked

Attached: 1539126381437.jpg (1024x672, 67K)

Vibe is releasing a FPS game on Jan 12th. It looks amazing. Not many people know about it yet. Binance & Vibe marketing campaign will start early Jan. Vibe is down 96% from ATH. Koreans are aggressively accumulating. Get in quick

youtube.com/watch?v=YqSL-_zetzI

You will make it, mein bruder.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1546583224581.png (1368x1479, 1.55M)

beware, do not forget that btc will suck up sat value once it goes on another run

Attached: Bitcoin-Blackhole-1-800x445.png (800x445, 963K)

This isnt good user. This means even at 3800 BTC is overstretched in this bounce and 1k will happen. You cant even use alts why would they even matter in a bear market. Just think about it.

never understood how btc can be bellow 50% , doet that mean there are not enough btc to trade for all the alts?

because tehre are projects that actually do something other than fork, scam,stall, stagnate, go nowhere

Attached: zillimoonion.jpg (719x1280, 403K)

cope harder corecuck. that's not how this works

BTC is not private or fungible.

What use does a large corporate entity or institution have with a coin that can be analysed through chain analysis so that their competitors, foreign governments, or other bad actors can analyse all of their transactions data?

Information leaked includes relationships, supply chains, profit and loss information, accumulated wealth, and more.

For people serious about Business Monero is the answer. Data mining will be a serious issue for commercial deployments.

youtu.be/FeNYjYA2lVg

Attached: 3aa.webm (1280x720, 1.28M)

Eth has enough fiat and alt pairs to compensate

Really what... What is actually worth anything that I will want to use.
That is exactly how it works brown devil.

NO NO NO

IM NOT DONE ACCUMULATING ITS TO FUCKING SOON

This bitcoin maximalist on suicide watch. You should hedge, wallstreet dominated bitcoin with futures and will suppress it for years to come. it's over. Dont fall in love with a project dumbass, first rule of crypto.

>t. wasn't here during any previous bullrun
BTC will eat every alt if it starts to gain value.

Eth is gonna flip btc isnt it...

compare the good altcoins sats value to three years ago you fucking moron. if you held the alt you fucking killed BTC without trying

Fucking based

Attached: 3E134EFE-06A8-4BF3-A095-6459C87F920B.jpg (828x392, 145K)

*blocks your fap*

Attached: short_et.png (505x596, 391K)

Hello.
I lost a lot of nems in the incident in Japan last year. Yes, it is an incident of Coin Check.
Please divide your nem so it's fine.
NCAKUH-LPEXHW-R 4 RCGX-6 ZY 2 ME-L 7 EMGS-VRGLIT-UBV 6
Thank you.

All in Zilliqa and i just bought a nice stack of Block collider OTC, i'm ready.

*blocks your arteries*
ftfy

>unblocks her brap