YOU BOUGHT, RIGHT BRO? LET'S GO

YOU BOUGHT, RIGHT BRO? LET'S GO

Attached: 1546553936289.jpg (550x499, 100K)

thanks based money alien

What a utterly and pathic pump

>35% in a week
kys boomers. we want ufos and time travel now.

>The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

no fuck u bears. your time is done.

Attached: 1421_Sensory_Homunculus.jpg (1200x1195, 135K)

damn vitalik could be a chad if he wanted

Eth is a perfect example of why the majority of Jow Forums wont make it

>"i-its a double digit shit coin!!! #linkonly"
>eth goes up 40% in a week
>"ha. Silly mortal wait until it crashes back to $20"
>"w-wait guys do i fomo buy???? Im grtting dumped on in link!!!"

Attached: sour grapes.jpg (1819x847, 108K)

Attached: Zoomout.jpg (1417x1798, 270K)

based chadtalik

Yes, good job for pointing out the entire purpose of trading markets, to buy low and sell high. You're now realizing it's not as easy as you once thought as the "low" part of it involves basically plugging your nose and jumping in at what looks like a terrible time. I'm sure you'll feel much more comfortable FOMOing in at 500 or so like the retard you are.

late adopters love every random shitcoin released since 2017+, its the main reason why none of them have ever succeeded, because nobody can agree on a few projects because none of them have any fundamental value outside speculation. you probably won't ever see platforms like ethereum ever again given how more and more fragmented the market is getting

You're the only retard here new friend

kek

Solid use of the liquid face tool in Photoshop right there. Well done

enjoy holding this garbage all the way down to 50 bucks

You're really only reinforcing my thesis that we've bottomed here, based retards. And I bought my first bitcoins in 2013 :)

Thank you for casting these pearls of wisdom before swine

np fren

setup on bitcoin right now looks great too

Attached: h&s neckline with rsi and 20dma.jpg (1606x933, 95K)

yeah im sure you did thats why youre still im the loo board, poonjabi.
2016 and 2017 were the years to make it. no one that made it comes back here to shill, they just come back here to laugh at bagholders. the party is over, better luck on the next scam

I bought at 101 and will sell in a few days. I'm sure it'll crash once all the forks are done like BTC does. I wasn't around when ETH and ETH-classic forked, did eth crash afterwards?

poorfag cope

Attached: 158k cap gain 2017.jpg (1427x172, 56K)

anybody who didn't buy eth at sub 100 was a retard who is never going to make it. eth is the backbone for pretty much every little shitcoin they buy + legitimate technology applications of blockchain. Even if eth only reaches its ath again it will still be a 10x+ return.

ive seen that image dozens you stupid larper. how pathetic must one be to actually save that image to larp? why do you do this? is it too hard to admit that youre just a late buyer dumb fuck wagecuck? enjoy the eternal bags

yeah, it's my image lmao. Every time you see it just remember it's me and my money and will never be yours

>every little shitcoin
you said it right. shitcoins. they are shitcoins. they are scams used to make people rich in 2017. nothing more than that
>legitimate apps
like crypto kitties? a fucking image based game that could have been made back in the 80s that completely fucking bloated the whole network? a single fucking dumb shitty game destroyed the whole network. let that sink in.

Holy shit Buterin bulked up. Now he looks Chad af

nah mate thats my imagine. look

source: just trust me bro

Attached: 158k_cap_gain_2017-1.jpg (1427x161, 75K)

It's oddly satisfying to see someone else post your returns in a genuine brag attempt. Thx senpai

hows it like being a pathological liar? funny part is thinking that a quarter of a mil is anything to be proud off if you actually were in the market since 2013. absolutely pathetic

easy for someone whose actually never been through that kind of ride to talk shit. Talk to me when you know anything about sticking to the courage of your convictions for 5 years against whatever the mainstream and others had to say, then get back to me.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>I...I'm not retarded

keep coping brainlet.

and yet theres no platform with a better roadmap, set of active developers for the platform, active developers on the platform itself, interest/forks by institutions and non-blockchain-only businesses, and end users using the platform.

ethereum literally has no competitors, and stands alone with bitcoin as being the only projects that non-speculators outside of the blockchain bubble actually care anout

dude even a friend of mine who i shilled eth at $1 back in early 2016 made more than 100k with only a 100 euro buy in. anyone that bought crypto before 2016 is a millionaire, stop fucking lying.

>this piece of shit has the potential of becoming something decent, therefore it should be traded at the price of the decent thing
at the current stage its still an overvalued shitcoin and there fore it should be trading at 50 bucks maximum. even then it might still be overvalued.
vitalik has been delaying casper since fucking 2016.

sure he did lmao

>has the potential
potential doesn't matter, its all about the userbase and network effects, of which btc/eth have no competitors on that front, and certainly no alt today is any threat.

maybe if in the future we see an open platform launched by some large tech company like google it could be a legitimate competitor, but thats what it would have to take.

>tfw renewed my Jow Forums pass with mine at the bottom of the dip

Underrated

Solid post user. Too many people actually fell for the eth fud. The developer momentum will carry it forward. Btc and eth are literally the only two coins most people outside crypto care about.

>dude even a friend of mine who i shilled eth at $1 back in early 2016 made more than 100k with only a 100 euro buy in. anyone that bought crypto before 2016 is a millionaire, stop fucking lying.

fucking lol. I bought bitcoin in 2013 and I assure you I'm not a fucking millionaire. Some tiny fraction of early buyers ever "made it" with crypto.

Think of all the people who sold early, or who "only" got a 10-20x from bitcoin, or who fucked up in one of the many scamcoins, or who rode pumps back down, etc.

Only a small % CAN make it, that's how the market works.

reverse H&S

literally just humans

>and yet theres no platform with a better roadmap
bringing up scaling vaguely to keep people interested while delivering nothing , not much of a roadmap lad.

it's the truth.