Holochain and coin

What's the downlow on this crypto?Moon soon or shit poon?

Attached: niggers.png (1516x874, 409K)

violent moon due to the violent drop

I brushed this off as a shill project...but most of the devs are us based and they have a video on their site with the former CFO of Firefox...worth picking up a small stack, I'm just gonna get 100k (unironically) and stop with that

hmmmmmm

hmmmmm?

This and the smaller guy seems very smart are the reasons I got a couple of million. Community is a circle jerk and a prime example of how smart people can be very naive and suffer from confirmation bias, but I hope I feel this way because I'm a cynic

not shit, but not moon soon. It's going to take a few years.

Even better, I have time, and apparently unlike most of this board, I enjoy my work

the price IS the downlow, bro

i'll be harsh. you guys aren't pro traders like me. u have no fucking idea what you are doing. there is a crypto that is coming out in 2019 that does what holo wants to do but better. i wont tell you the name because THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE

You don’t know shit retard

What does shit poon mean? are you talking about rectovaginal fistulas?

Attached: diagram_color.jpg (810x594, 67K)

being a net is unironically hard work

Needs a few more years

Violent moon sure, not sure how long it'll take, don't really care I'm constantly buying.

>Community is a circle jerk and a prime example of how smart people can be very naive and suffer from confirmation bias
Crypto in itself is a huge circle jerk. The difference is that holo chads have realized that blockchain is not the future and is just a short term gimmick, expensive, inefficient and not trully decentralized. If you understood the implications of holo you'd be stroking with them.

holo is not for low iq idiots, not biz approved. This project is too good for this place.

WHIC"H One? Answer meeee!

Holochains are compartmentalized into separate chains with their own standards of consensus that participants will consent to. Doublespends are prevented by each transaction requiring multisig where a separate agent will be required to sign off on your transaction. Sybil attacks are guarded against by 3rd party KYC. This type of setup is very convenient for powerful organizations (governments, corporations, and other interest groups) to circumvent KYC and establish a fifedom within a targeted Holochain without affecting or alerting agents in other Holochains. This will subject agents to absolute surveillance and intervention by whoever controls the sybil nodes. This doesn't even begin to address the other problems with Holochain, such as the variable supply of Holofuel, and the perverse incentives that apply to institutions tasked with distribution. These apparent dangers, coupled with the marketing strategy, image and ethos of Holochain, lead me to suspect that this project was designed for the purpose of undermining the burgeoning cryptocurrency industry in a most insidious manner. Leading digital currencies back into the dominion of established institutions. You will remain slaves.

Attached: Holocucks_KYS.gif (445x250, 1.82M)

How many you have

Nice, i love Holochain for a new slave world.

5mm