Its over

its over.

Attached: DwAs9MXVAAA1rZZ.jpg (1043x1728, 486K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jcho710
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's over.

Attached: tea leaves reading.jpg (600x412, 31K)

>imagine being this delusional

ǝ ɹ ɐ ʎ l l ɐ ǝ ɹ s ƃ u ı ɥ ʇ p ɐ q ʍo ɥ ʍ ǝ u ʞ n o ʎ l u o ɟ ı

>delusional
principle of life: wealth & success cannot be achieved, on a mass scale, w/o hard work & effort. As absurd as the language of that post is, the idea that people EN MASSE can get rich just HODLing--holding blindly w/o thinking--underlies the BTC market & the crypto community.

also its not until prices reflect the dismantling of this notion that the bear market can possibly be over & a new secular bull market in DLT begin.

even those who have survived (or profited) thus far will continue to get wrecked bottom-picking too early. Just as on an individual basis, you may get hurt taking multiple losses trying to catch a bottom on a trade until one sticks (if at all), on

opis lying. it's 50%. and it did infact drop 50%. and all this ta is true because it's exactly what i anticipated would happen and i profited from it. this is the bottom. but we will go sideways for 9 months.

tip. buy pivx

A critical part of trading is the ability to make decisions based solely on what the charts are telling you. The more you WANT something to happen, regardless of what the charts say, the more compromised your objectivity will be, & the less likely you'll be able to trade well.

Attached: DuCzinpU4AESix8.jpg (2048x761, 187K)

>Linear chart
By this sort of reasoning, the price should be negative by 2020.

Attached: extrapolating.png (461x295, 21K)

If you're invested in the idea BTC must/will succeed, or WORSE, that this a "cause" you're part of to overthrow central banks, you're likely going to lose a lot of money, even if you haven't yet, bc you're not going to be able to pick up on the signals the market is giving you. At some point, where you biztards will start to say things like, "I'm just going to buy & HODL now, & if it goes lower, I'm okay w that; I'll put it in cold storage. These are last in a generation lows." I sympathize w the "cause," but the markets are not the place for this. The markets are where you bet on what you think WILL happen, not what you WANT/WISH would happen, even if it means betting that central banks & governments "win." If you've sidestepped or profited from the bear market, great. But HODLing X crypto from $2 to $.10 isn't going to be much different than HODLing from $20 to $.10; BTC won't be materially better. Many popular CTers who have survived thus far will get wrecked doing this, including the minority of people who protected themselves from or shorted the recent drop to the $3ks.

This is one of the most retarded things I've ever read

>seething bizlet
A critical part of trading is the ability to make decisions based solely on what the charts are telling you. The more you WANT something to happen, regardless of what the charts say, the more compromised your objectivity will be, & the less likely you'll be able to trade well.

The chart is telling me he's retarded and bitcoin will N E V E R go to 0. 2250 or so absolute bottom. He's the one that WANTS bitcoin to fail so he sees it in every two-bit garbage TA setup he throws up

>15k is the bottom
>12k is the bottom
>10k is the bottom
>8k is the bottom
>6k is the bottom
>4k is the bottom
>3k is the bottom
>....

Attached: 1530248164560.jpg (1692x1167, 358K)

We are no where NEAR the bottom. Look at the top 100 coins. Look at their market caps. 95% of these coins do nothing and have nothing backing them.

We are heading to $1k

>2025
>50K is the bottom
>40k is the bottom
>35k is the bottom
>25k is the bottom
>.....

Attached: muh triangle.png (1677x621, 96K)

OP's twitter account:
twitter.com/jcho710

Imagine being this delusional.

> He thinks bitcornn will still be around in 2025

Attached: 1535987598155.gif (500x354, 259K)

fpbp