Real talk... Will XRP ever reach past .70 again?

Attached: 2d713e8de41ace4c3bd01d2b3b8f64bf.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FeNYjYA2lVg
twitter.com/tonyval76476318/status/1080075069420986368?s=21
fudbingo.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you have to ask, you're not gonna make it.

Attached: 2bb8719d.jpg (1194x1168, 228K)

New ATH will come in 2019, might take at least 9 more months....

Ripple is what you get when you want to sell a shitcoin to people who use the Internet primarily to access their Facebook account.

XRP if for banks and FIs you fucking idiot. Who do you think those $100 million sale batches were for last month?

When is this shit going to get used for SOMETHING?

I mean something other than being sold off by the millions every month to keep the lights on at Ripple.

Tfw bought at $2

XRP will be worth $1 minimum next week lol. Probably even higher. Screencap this.

even if it is, it only means Ripple will ramp up their sales. They have an "escrow" sure, but they can sell 1 BILLION per month out of it, which means that even at full whack it would take them 55 months to dump it all.

At the current rate they will keep dumping for 300 months.

Nothing, and I do mean NOTHING, out there in the current physical universe we occupy can appreciate dramatically and keep at that level while such sell pressure is maintained for so long.

In essence, it is a perpetual shitcoin, which can never truly go up in value.

Hey, I'm from the future and I can say that Bitcoin has crashed to zero and that Ripple has fully taken over its role. It WILL be worth 2000 bucks in about a year.

Also, sadcore sodomy hop will be the choice of music for all the cool kids.

Be there, or be square (and a poor schlemiel)

They said 583 too. Yet here we are.

Its gonna flap in the wind unti the US govt shutdown is over and some extended laws get signed.

Attached: bestlaugh-small.gif (215x140, 548K)

Thank you based looper.

XRP is not private or fungible.

What use does a large corporate entity or institution have with a coin that can be analysed through chain analysis so that their competitors, foreign governments, or other bad actors can analyse all of their transactions data?

Information leaked includes relationships, supply chains, profit and loss information, accumulated wealth, and more.

For people serious about Business Monero is the answer. Data mining will be a serious issue for commercial deployments.

youtu.be/FeNYjYA2lVg

Attached: 6aa.webm (1280x720, 2.06M)

Muh monero will be used. Yes sir, trust me. I post gif of 3/10.

Muh devs are fat Pedohphile money launderer and tax evader. Plese wallstreet buy monero sir. Its used sir. Like i said sir.

Cringe.
It'll be a world currency and a top 20 preforming coin of 2019 despite its huge supply

I sold at $3 so can't tell you

OP is a literal moron.
Look at the 1D chart you dingus.
Shits goin sideways.

Zoom out you cucks. Eth is the winning trade now.

Attached: xrp.png (1244x864, 57K)

>Nope bg123 scammed everyone

>See twr post

twitter.com/tonyval76476318/status/1080075069420986368?s=21

>He needed buyers since he got in cheap.

>He posted under his username on imgur

Pic related

Attached: 435B1AC3-8AD9-4446-84B3-67F3CDC5467D.jpg (1244x1373, 256K)

XRP will hit 1$ in 2019

but it will take time

and who's going to buy up that supply, you?

xrp is beanie babies 2.0, boomers 'invested' in both

>MFW I bought XRP at $0.16/0.000028

Attached: yawn.gif (400x240, 3.91M)

Smart guy, exploiting the paranoia of the cryptohodlers to cash out his bags

it isn't really doing too much these days...it was fun a few weeks ago when it pumped, but we should at least hit .50 in the next month or so

Ripple will go to less than a penny. Banks can use the protocol without using the token.

yes but they safe additional up to 40% WHEN using the token. what would you do if you had to choose as a bank?

What was he wrong about anyway? was he the one predicting $589 eoy? Do people actually believe these insider riddle faggots?

Theads like this make me so happy. I love seeing all the clueless retards spouting the same old debunked fud bingo. They run off of emotions and instincts, never being able to view any situation from an objective position.

They will never make it. They will kill themselves when they are met with the undeniable reality that they could have just bought some XRP if only they weren't so dumb.

ripple coinmarketcap top2 but they still don't buy it.

Yea, you will not get rich on something that already mooned this hard.

Also, consider the heaps of taxi drivers, teachers, janitors and other complete tards that are already invested in XRP. It's a mainstream stable-coin at this point. Will never give you life changing money at this point. You do not get rich having the same idea as everybody else.

$2000 per xrp May 2019

Attached: c.png (287x366, 72K)

BASED AND REDPILLED

This. Xrp is gonna blow the fuck up

XRP still has a x2 -x5 in it but nobody knows when. Literally like gambling and missing out on other better moon missions.

holy fuck am i sick of this bitch

Literally never. This is an actual scam.

you have no idea whats coming.

Attached: 1404507122840028.jpg (456x500, 34K)

Attached: 7uo6nxf.png (700x805, 320K)

>when you hate ripple and don't wanna come with any good arguments
>fudbingo.com/
fucking boomer as fuck site tho

Attached: concentrated delusion.jpg (1080x486, 277K)