If you're invested in the idea BTC must/will succeed, or WORSE...

If you're invested in the idea BTC must/will succeed, or WORSE, that this a "cause" you're part of to overthrow central banks, you're likely going to lose a lot of money, even if you haven't yet, bc you're not going to be able to pick up on the signals the market is giving you. At some point, where you biztards will start to say things like, "I'm just going to buy & HODL now, & if it goes lower, I'm okay w that; I'll put it in cold storage. These are last in a generation lows." I sympathize w the "cause," but the markets are not the place for this. The markets are where you bet on what you think WILL happen, not what you WANT/WISH would happen, even if it means betting that central banks & governments "win." If you've sidestepped or profited from the bear market, great. But HODLing X crypto from $2 to $.10 isn't going to be much different than HODLing from $20 to $.10; BTC won't be materially better. Many bizlets who have survived thus far will get wrecked doing this, including the minority of people who protected themselves from or shorted the recent drop to the $3ks.

Attached: 1546651101946.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

Wtf.. Excuse me miss may I look for bumps in your breasts I genuinely care for your health

Attached: signal-2018-12-18-182712.jpg (600x373, 63K)

omg i cant stop laughing

Or, you know, you can just use tether or FDIC backed stable coins when the market starts to turn, like any rational human... it's true, what you say about idealism fucking people over, but then again, the vast majority of true idealists came into the game early.

>Hand rubbing intensifies

>when the market starts to turn
Aka never for bitcoin. DLT is what will change society, not bitcoin itself. shifting fundamental narratives of the underlying asset relative to what they were in the beginning was the final nail in the coffin.

If you don't know by now that banks are already behind core / btc ... there is no help for you.

LN is blockchain agnostic.

LN will be dominated by FI/Bank hubs and you know it.

It is/was an hedge by banks, it will not get adopted.

I'll take who is blockstream for 500 jeff

Just like when everyone turned on Blockstream when they corrupted everything? Doubt it. The scaling and transaction speed is more important for adoption than who runs the hubs, which will be an afterthought to the vast majority of people.

And the answer is, The Daily Double.

So you think bitcoin core has a future?

Looks like I've found the work I'm passionate for

For the foreseeable future? Yes. 8 ball says ask again in 4 years.

serious though what's going on here? source?

chiro doing his job.

bamp

Even if bitcoin succeeds, what makes you think the central banks would just immediately become the largest holders?

So many brainlets...

what the fuck are you babbling?

Exactly. Too many guy fawkes anonymous faggots here who still live in fantasy land and in their moms basement, thinking centuries old systems of power are going to be upended. Thats why I bet on xrp, because they want to work with the jews and big banks who already run things anyway.

Basically noone is actually using the XRP token, though, even when they take advantage of Xrapid. This is why you bet on ETH, since it's fundamentally needed to support all Ethereum-dependent projects, of which there are many in the works by established organizations.

> you know that no one in eaa uses eferium coin only a private fork

Bet on a centralized pedocoin by russian criminals

Free printing mechanism feature built in

Literally counterfeiting money.

Hello fbi i want to report a crime.

She's getting donged by Luo Dong

What is the source of this vid?

youtube man, the guy name is lou dong very long.

Feel bad for op...

>desperately casting pearls before swine out of genuine love for his bros

Op, you are the true idealist, not the cointards, and I salute you.

holy kek just youtubed it and how is this guy not accused of all the sexual harassment under the sun yet? Is he that good?

Hello Jo. Working on that celente doom report? Just check where the hodlers of last resort bought. Last time it was 150$. This time it will be higher. True believers are the ones who will make bitcoin moon. True believers aren't only geeks and drug buyers you don't even know how many very high net worth love Hayekian views and want to see bitcoin succeed against the govs. They are the true plunge protection team.