Rich Neets or rich ppl

A hacker group are releasing information in regards to 9/11 and are asking for bitcoin payments

They have received 12k and are releasing more and will release more when they receive 2m

Source this is legit and all over the news on YouTube

steemit.com/thedarkoverlord/@thedarkoverlord/a-message-to-the-united-states-of-america-and-all-involved-parties

Attached: images.png (116x116, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/thedarkoverlord/@thedarkoverlord/a-message-to-the-united-states-of-america-and-all-involved-parties
youtu.be/ZHVhPL5vw0A
drive.google.com/open?id=11po4R8PVxhMXnxvFSVxRG_LKl-za__HA
steemit.com/thedarkoverlord/@thedarkoverlord/9-11-papers-megaleak-layer-1-checkpoint-03-04-05-06-and-07-cyber-cash-for-cyber-cache
steemit.com/thedarkoverlord/@thedarkoverlord/press-release-02-crypto-cash-for-crypto-cache
satoshibox.com/2ngxy7e4rhqof83xajak8trn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you're right, please read that and try and support them.

They released tons of legal documents and lots more. But need more bitcoin

>steemit.com/thedarkoverlord/@thedarkoverlord/a-message-to-the-united-states-of-america-and-all-involved-parties

>Make the right choise.
>CHOISE

gtfo faggot

youtu.be/ZHVhPL5vw0A

Just north koreans fabricating shit for thirsty conspiracy theorists

See the ACTUAL DOCUMENTS idiot.
They are real and have showed around 100 files.

Atleast share this message to rich people.if you can't do anything useful. I got in BTC in late 17 :( surely there's old fags from 13? Who may help them.

They need money to survive too.

Fuck off paid shil. The document are real!! Read and see what they have released

Here is the Google drive: drive.google.com/open?id=11po4R8PVxhMXnxvFSVxRG_LKl-za__HA
If you think or are worried about the link. See the link in the op(steemit) Find comment by
kirkins (66). He has shared the files publicly

6 posts by this id, 2 commenters
lmao

Trying to find and give links for the lazy cunts like you. Read the docs and share what you find. Thanks

The length and stuff they ask

Attached: PB8ro82ZpZP1LwhNM6LC7MBStzUrqh4HWUaFwd1C99gcQ1MnK5A5HPPMyZMmjSMJxrnoaVKVmnnHqRbjy4hcsTJDvtiFgaWrAwNx (640x816, 154K)

Don't see anyone named kirkins. Has he been nuked?

RELEASING INFO RIGHT NOW

JEWS DID 9/11

send eth here:
0xd0e30de761b33D94c1C115E3715DaF392e1C4F9B

I am very sorry, it's on this link

steemit.com/thedarkoverlord/@thedarkoverlord/9-11-papers-megaleak-layer-1-checkpoint-03-04-05-06-and-07-cyber-cash-for-cyber-cache

See Kirkins in the comment

Thanks, this is a legit dump. They're asking for BTC and will release things according to this: so far they have delivered

>There's five layers to go. Layer 1, 2, 3, 4, and fine finally Layer 5. Each layer contains more secrets, more damaging materials, more SSI, more SCI, more government investigation materials, and generally just more truth.

See
steemit.com/thedarkoverlord/@thedarkoverlord/press-release-02-crypto-cash-for-crypto-cache

This is a fake and a low quality one at that. The first giveaway was the date of transcript, nothing of this nature would be transcribed on the day of the event. This stuff typically gets done many days or even a week or two after.

The language is completely inconsistent with the claimed author, it reads like a goddamn pop thriller off an airport newsagent shelf, not an authentic official doc.

I could go on but there's no need plus i cbf phone posting.

Do not give your btc to this.

t. Forensic analyst

>have documents that proof the biggest cover-up of our times
>Ask for money from the deep-state
Pretty distasteful and likely a sharade. Why even BTC? It can be traced, they'd pay him 2M and trace him back to kill him and destroy any evidence he has, so no I don't believe this.

Did you see the Google drive stuff? Could you have a quick look into there please

It's pretty likely that that 12k in BTC came from himself because people are more eager to donate when others donate. I don't think this hacker is very clever, trying to extort the deep-state with a traceable currency. It's also kind of strange to ask for 2M from the deep-state, if it was real he probably could net himself way more as that but it's disgusting to see any whistleblower ask for money for releasing evidence and it doesn't give much credibility to his cause.

Even if it's real, I don't feel like supporting these types of activities because then the next whistleblower wants money too and it would attract all kinds of shady people that think they can extort the public with false information. Most whistleblowers do it because they value truth above anyhting else not because they want to make a quick satoshi. I doubt his integrity, I doubt his motivations and I doubt the claim at large.

True you make some good points.

tl;dr of the released info?

Ill look at whatever gets posted here as images, that's it.

Cunt just check the fucking link and do us a solid instead of being a lurking faggot

I would but I'm blind

There's OVER 100 FILES

Most is in legal language. I don't understand most of it

Come on man. Just look in a few files.

Here's a file about a interview transcript. Please man do us all a favour s. Cheers

Rest is in legal language

Attached: Screenshot_20190104-234335.png (1080x1920, 311K)

satoshibox.com/2ngxy7e4rhqof83xajak8trn

New sample released to show they are legit

I am too poorfag to buy

Ok so a hacker is extorting the government and I'm supposed to transact with him on a public and trace-able chain? No thanks.

FFS, just stop. Hard to tell which is worse, your level of retardation or the fact that some ignorant fucker is going to believe you.
You are a remarkably good example of how stupid cryptofags can be, so there's that.