Is 84,000 Chainlink enough?

I started with 102,500 link. I was lucky enough to get into the Chainlink ICO twice (14 ETH total) and accumulated the rest by Dec 2017. Since then I've cashed out my initial investment + taken profit off the table and now I'm left with a measly 84,000 link. What really bums me out is thinking of the 18k link I've sold along the way.

Is 84k link enough to make it? is it?

=/

Attached: 1 -HmP0UFOeO0HEB7I7kZUvg.png (600x188, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S10469018#p10469123
twitter.com/AnonBabble

4/10 for effort

Is 7.6k enough to make it? Is it? Trying to get to 10k before moon sirs

I miss my 100k stack

=/

I've gone from 160k to 89k holding since ED, only selling link because I refuse to wagecuck. Sucks pulling linkies out knowing the lost opportunity cost, but also fuck wagecucking

Not gonna /makeit/™ fren
You have butter hands
Will sell your stack @$1

I only have 100k Link which is nowhere near enough to actually make it.

All these Linklets with 10k stacks singing about 1k eoy are starting to piss me off with their propaganda. It was a joke and they are actually believing it and causing FOMO in newfags preventing the dump. I need to make it to 300k before mainnet for fucks sake. Link is only going to $10 max. Right now I might make 1MM before tax on that, but tax will take a big chunk out of that then inflation will fucking ruin me over the next decade.

Even if I chuck the 1MM into a dividend stock that pays out well and I get 70k a year of it, it's not enough to beat inflation unless I basically live in poverty as a neet and keep my wagecuck job in the meantime so I don't have to sell any retirement Link. In 10 years that 70k a year will feel like 20k a year. You need a minimum of 2MM, but more likely 3MM to make it. The upper predictions for Link where about $60 but that was made during the bullrun of last year, and it assumed that the overall crypto market cap would still be expanding and BTC would go on to 1MM a Bitcoin and that we would be in a full blown crypto FOMO hype bubble when mainnet came out and we got our price singularity. All of that isn't going to happen anymore.

The singularity is cancelled. Now we will have a slow growth to $10. And the sad but ironic thing is most people on this board will hold from 20 cents, to $10 and then hold all the way back to sub $1 again because you all believe the 1k eoy memes, and just like the retards who held BTC and didn't sell at 19k, you will do the same with Link at $10. Looking at the current charts depresses the fuck out of me when I know I only have 100k Link, nowhere near enough to make it.

At best I will have 1-2 sweet years, and then return to wagecucking after that. But it will be worse because I will have tasted freedom and know what I am missing out on.

BURN IN HELL FOR EVEN ASKING THIS YOU FAGGOT

Attached: angry-jesus-crop.jpg (601x550, 247K)

I wagecuck, but only to prevent me from having to sell my precious Link.

=/

I've actually curious if 84k is enough. There's a lot a lot of people holding 200k-1mill stacks which makes me wonder if I even have enough

=/

If you're being earnest you're either an affirmation seeking faggot or haven't DYOR. In either case, market sell your bags then neck yourself

Think of it this way. Divide your LINK holdings by 10 and you have that many ETH. Divide it by 50 and you have about that many BTC.
So you have the equivalent of 8,400 ETH, or 1600 BTC. I think that will probably be enough, man.

lmao what how and why

LINK total supply is about 10x ETH supply and about 50x the BTC supply, so assuming equivalent market caps (and most people here think LINK will easily get to the current cap of both), then that's a simple way to compare the proportion of the network that you "own".

=/

setting yourself up for disappointment

650 million link are not in circulation, and probably will not enter markets.

Why you count them to this supply? The true number is 350 million, so about 3x ETH supply

With 87k link you are in top 500 wallets of LINK holders. Too bad you are a larper

Here is rank 237 who has gone from Rank 237 of all top wallets to measly rank 471

Sure feels priviledged talking about link here, as if these threads were full of larpers

I've been in crypto since May 2017 and went pretty much all in on LINK after ICO. Having 100k link is not that unusual. There were a couple of anons with a million who showed proof, but I don't think they come around here any more.

What makes you think we larp? Some anons rode shitcoins and made several hundred thousands (e.g. buy DBC at 8 cents and sell for 60 cents a few days later). We have a tripfag with over 2 million link on biz. He confirmee it by sending 1 link to another user. Do you think he will have 2 million x $1000? Absolutely deluded. He said he will sell everything at $5-10. Source: warosu.org/biz/thread/S10469018#p10469123

>tfw only 13k Link

Attached: 1446583555577.jpg (300x300, 17K)

go look at the linkmarine rankings

there are only like a couple hundred wallets with more than 100k

stop lying you freaks !!

Pretty sure ico was 2eth limit user

7ETH per address. Far out this board is new.

This pasta

Attached: 1543347896273.jpg (500x500, 114K)

My ID EOY

$10 chainlink max EOY confirmed

So divide your link stack by how much to see how many eth you would have with your stack.

While op is probably lying since he seems like a gigantic faggot, because the communities for chainlink are so limited, it's not that surprising to see large holders on here.

87000 Link was just $10k when bought in ICO. It's nothing.

over 100k wallet here.

100l? I also have 100k Link which is nowhere near enough to actually make it.

All these Linklets with 10k stacks singing about 1k eoy are starting to piss me off with their propaganda. It was a joke and they are actually believing it and causing FOMO in newfags preventing the dump. I need to make it to 300k before mainnet for fucks sake. Link is only going to $10 max. Right now I might make 1MM before tax on that, but tax will take a big chunk out of that then inflation will fucking ruin me over the next decade.

Even if I chuck the 1MM into a dividend stock that pays out well and I get 70k a year of it, it's not enough to beat inflation unless I basically live in poverty as a neet and keep my wagecuck job in the meantime so I don't have to sell any retirement Link. In 10 years that 70k a year will feel like 20k a year. You need a minimum of 2MM, but more likely 3MM to make it. The upper predictions for Link where about $60 but that was made during the bullrun of last year, and it assumed that the overall crypto market cap would still be expanding and BTC would go on to 1MM a Bitcoin and that we would be in a full blown crypto FOMO hype bubble when mainnet came out and we got our price singularity. All of that isn't going to happen anymore.

The singularity is cancelled. Now we will have a slow growth to $10. And the sad but ironic thing is most people on this board will hold from 20 cents, to $10 and then hold all the way back to sub $1 again because you all believe the 1k eoy memes, and just like the retards who held BTC and didn't sell at 19k, you will do the same with Link at $10. Looking at the current charts depresses the fuck out of me when I know I only have 100k Link, nowhere near enough to make it.

At best I will have 1-2 sweet years, and then return to wagecucking after that. But it will be worse because I will have tasted freedom and know what I am missing out on.

Since there isn't really a middle ground for Link (it will be worth 0 or a lot in a couple of years) you will have made it or lost it all.
It would be an interesting discussion to talk about the probabilities of each outcome, I go ahead and give a 85% for $0 and 15% for a lot of money.
Why so pessimistic? If Link's success would be guaranteed then the price would already be much higher.

>But ETH started low too and had an insine moon
Yes, but ETH wasn't a safe bet either.
So in short you can make it with 87k but the likely outcome is that no amount of Link is going to make it.

>because the communities for chainlink are so limited
and thats the way we like it. pure and clean

Wat, are u retard

Is this a larp
I've got nearly 90k and am unsure myself

Imagine having a measly 100 BTC stock back in 2010, OP.

If LINK isn’t a 9 dollar shit coin then my guess is that most midget marines who wisely sell off their humble stacks, will likely see bigger gains than today’s 20K+ marines who are gonna liquidate all their stinkies by the time price hits 10bucks.

Is 1.2 million LINK enough to make it?
Most whales I know have at least 5.

poor mr rich guy =/

ONE LINK token will be enough to make it

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: bring it bitch.jpg (496x497, 78K)

Minimum 85000 to make it. Sorry op.

>If Link's success would be guaranteed then the price would already be much higher.

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b--reaction-pictures-frogs.jpg (236x227, 9K)

Lohkoketjussa asuu Väinämöinen ja Chainlink on Sampo. There is a Väinämöinen living in the blockchain and Chainlink is Sampo. Final redpill

I know this is pasta but it's also 100% undeniably true

Yes, that cannot be said often enough. So many people here act like there is a >50% chance of Links success, when in reality its probably about 10% (and that might be pushing it).

Attached: Pepe_the_Frog_-_Plush_doll_1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

has anybody got a link to that top wallet list. I saw one yesterday but forgot to save it.

I only have 2.1 trillion link, will eye make it?
=\

Wrong
The chance of success is literally 100%

Careful there user. Remember you're on biz. An echo chamber of desperate late adopter poorfags that missed bitcoin and ethereum and NEED this to succeed.

If you have to ask that, no amount of money will ever be enough.

Hope you sell all at $10 and then it does actually go to $1000.

It has a better chance than TRON.

>A lot of people
Are you fucking retarded? There's only a handful of actual people that hold huge amounts of link, if you people with 200k link are aiming to just barely be millionaires you're dead wrong, they're aiming to have private yachts

This

this

Was any Other toke/coin shilled as strongly as CL before? I am talking Eth, ANT, BTC etc.

Not lying. My initial goal was 100k and my initial planned sell off was set at $1+

yes. my goal is to double my stack to 80k then if prices still are low to 100k.

what else are you holding fren?

I had first heard about Jow Forums years ago. Nearly every time I heard it come up, it was always along the lines of "Jow Forums has been talking about that for months/years." So in my mind Jow Forums was always ahead of the curve and the public lagged behind.

It wasn't until I got involved in crypto during the 2017 bubble, when I began to think, "I wonder what Jow Forums thinks?" I began browsing /biz and it didn't take long before I shoved all in into LINK.

It is clear to me that nobody other than the team knows this project and the connections to it as much as /biz does. The rest of the world is just playing catch-up. Point is, the current price is not a good reflection of probability of success in this case. A better indicator would be the slow rise in Satoshis Link has made since July. I expect that rise to continue through this year as well. Link is severely undervalued but nobody could possibly know that unless you browse /biz regularly. Accumulate as much as you can folks. And remember, /biz are the insiders.

I have 80 link.

Eth and ant was shilled heavily here

yeah that guy is kind of a brainlet. His reasoning that the current price is an accurate predictor of the projects long term success is flawed on many levels. pants on head retarded

congratz you wasted your hard earned money on a shitcoin that some fat fuck called sergey printed literally 350 million for free for himself because why not retards will buy anyways. i bet at least 95% of this board would still buy it even if he printed fucking a billion. too bad this is a shitty larp otherwise you would be clinically retarded. sage

Stop bragplaining. You are fine. I am happy with my 5k link.

Some pastas shoudn't be allowed

Who's the asshole who keeps buying 5 link at a time?

cant wait for the day people start trading 5 links as a whale stack.

>100 BTC stock

This has to be bait right? Are all linkies this brainlet?

No. Not 84k, not 84 mil.

truly the most evil pasta about LINK there ever has been and probably ever will be. whoever originally wrote this is going to hell in a very bad way.

It's the truth though. Poorfags need to face reality. $10 LINK would put it firmly in 1st place above BTC if the overall crypto market cap stays in the same range as today. Even $5 would be insane.

>$35B > $66B

Attached: 1546534724386.png (456x810, 77K)

Attached: 1546680534079.jpg (1792x959, 362K)

This needs to be updated

god damn you are clinically retarded and mega gay.
pls cut your hands off and never post here again

well point being is, if it reached 1st it would not be less than $10

Circulating supply will not be at 350M for much longer champ

How do you know?

I'm an engineer and I bought LINK within the first 5 minutes of it being listed on etherdelta. It's still a good bet but it's nowhere near a sure thing and probably a 10x max from here unless we go on another serious bull run. Don't quit your day job loser.

You think they are just going to send the other 650M to the burn address? The team needs to get paid and the rest will be in the hands of node operators who are free to trade on the open market.

Choo choo!

Attached: Pajeetineer.jpg (1860x1240, 1.45M)

thats 84,000 cents eoy. You can buy a computer or something

this

>cashed out my initial investment because I'm a basedbased cuck

>Why so pessimistic? If Link's success would be guaranteed then the price would already be much higher.

It's literally the only coin in the top 100 with a 6 month rise in the green.

Perkele

>is $84mil enough

>mfw i've only 296 link
>mfw i have 400$ in my account and nothing of value irl beside my shitty, 180K miles, rusted, falling apart car with flat tires
>mfw i've no ideas how i'll be able to pay the next month rent because unemployed
>i still must pay for a 10k loan

Am i the only mega poorfag on biz or wtf?

Attached: 1521135909550.png (655x509, 25K)

30k LINK is what you need to make it
it makes the most sense and is the most reasonable number.