FLO shills

... should unironically be banned. Nobody cares about your unironic shit coin and besides maybe other pajeets with their 20$ stack; literally no one will fall for it. I hope you are atleast getting paid in $ and not tokens, ranjeet.

Attached: Better_clips_-_cropped.jpg (857x631, 88K)

Awful salty in here...

The only thing im salty about is that ranjeet has an IQ to low to understand that his 'shilling' does not work

FLO doesn't need shilling, it's going to take off with or without /biz. Those shills are basically doing to a favor.
Have you actually researched the project?

*you a favor.

Having been on FLO telegram for more than 2 weeks now, I see no evidence that this is a pnd, people are genuinely enthusiastic about the project, especially now that we see more news about it almost on the daily

You do realize FLO now has constant buy pressure from T-Zero, right? We don't need Jow Forums to buy this for it to guy up. Telling you about FLO is legitimately altruistic.

This is now a FLO thread!

Anyone watching the orders? Sell side is getting eaten, lol, just under 700k FLO left

>This is now a FLO thread!
Sweet! OP, you know you brought this on yourself, right?

Drainstink might be more up your alley OP

And yet you guys so helpfully spam the fuck out of it in every thread anyway. How kind. We must owe you A LOT OF FAVOURS.

No favors owed, I'm just tired of seeing pink Wojacks around here all the time.

This Thread is exactly what i am talking about, the utter delusion.

Offer to anyone that posted up til now:
Make a Timestamp with your Hand, if it isn't brown im giving you 0.5 ETH.

Sirs please. FLO blockchain many uses sirs. t-Zero buys all ours bags sirs volume and shilling not matter sirs. Many moons guaranteed. Full moons too no crescents sirs. Much moonlighting.

FLO is probably the whitest coin shilled on Jow Forums right now, my dude

Attached: IMG_20190105_124846.jpg (2976x3968, 2.12M)

I'd take flo shills any day over link faggots

Biztards lashing out at flo fans for “shilling”

How heavy are your icx bags? Nano? Eos?

We both know you won't pay up, but here it is anyway: 0xa6D83db0e56b23Ac7fb56448eFA3Fc63CabD8f38

Attached: 20190105_042912.jpg (3264x2448, 1.91M)

1st of may, user are you from the future?

In the developed world we write the month first, then the day.

Thanks for your review Raj, I will base my conclusions on your word alone.

no, that's just retard americans. literally everybody else in the entire world writes the day first.

not us backward aussie, still a shithole here.

If you're American then how come your toilet is so small? FAKE NEWS WE ALL KNOW YOU NEED HUGE TOILETS FOR YOUR FAT FUCKING ASSES.

Because we let you.

I wanted to add Interesting bit of shitcoin lore. At some point in 2017 some non-english speaking shitcoin scammers were trying to push some shitcoin I can't remember.

They didn't speak a bit of English and everything they typed or read obviously went through google translate or some other service first.

Why this is relevant is because when translated to their language and then translated back "Mooning" became moonlighting. So they were making threads and posts about how the shitcoin was moonlighting for a few days trying to pump it.

It has to be just one guy

That is pretty interesting actually.
Did you know that the English language was purposely made difficult so that outsiders could be easily detected?

You must be 18 to post here

Yep, also one guy making 20 BTC of FLO trades daily on Bittrex. To compare: on Binance, HOT and REN both have 59 BTC daily. So FLO has almost a third of the volume as these supposed game changing tokens, and it's on what is considered to be an absolute shit exchange.
But yes, this is all one guy, just samefagging away, all day, all night...

Wow 20 BTC I can't imagine one person having that much

Whoops: *about a third of the volume, not almost.

Those are both shitcoins. FLO is just a bigger shitcoin on a low volume exchange. 20 BTC is not a lot and dumb money is buying in.

You must be baiting, lmao. English is one of the world's easiest languages to learn. No genders, no grammatical cases, conjugation is dead simple... Try Finnish or Polish.

Reminder that tzero has been using FLO since August. It doesn’t nothing for the price it is just a pump and dump. It’s going too dump hard before the 10th.

Why is it then that I can almost always tell when somebody doesn't belong here then? And no arguments from me regarding Finnish or Polish, you are pretty much fucked if you didn't grow up already speaking those.

Hey OP, still haven't received my .5 ETH. It's not a good look for you, your thread, and your arguments within it if make promises that you don't intend to keep.
You're not a liar, are you? :^)

I spoke almost zero English before the age of 17 -- could you tell?

To answer your question: just because brown people struggle to speak English properly doesn't mean the language itself is particularly complicated. India has an average IQ of about 85, if I remember correctly.

>Chainlink shills should be banned
>ftfy

*you make promises. I need to get some sleep.

What is your native tongue then? Just out of curiosity.

It's actually Polish, lol

Well that figures, and no I couldn't tell. Maybe the English language really is just racist!

I'm 24, kek

>tfw still get asked for ID when buying alcohol
>tfw even my hands look underage

I agree, some shills are at least "from" Jow Forums, FLO ones are obviously completely disjointed from the site. They're genuine shills from some discord/telegram circlejerk who only come here to spam the board. This thread is unironically the best example of it, look at how fucking artificial and out-of-place these replies are - no board has a posting style this reddit. They only show up as a hive, too.

Maybe they'll get bored first since obviously nobody is going to fall for their shit, and even if some pajeet drops $50 into it, it's not worth the effort of shilling everyday.

Attached: 1494584017725.gif (494x557, 4K)

The funny thing about FLO is that even 10 mins of research shows that it is a dead project with zero volume on a single exchange that was just recently picked up by a pump n dump team. Get these subhumans off BIZ !

>flo shills should be banned
>chainlink shills din do nuthin.

It takes less than 10 minutes to figure that out. They are trying to lean on the fact FLO will be used by some major players but trying to hide the fact that adoption does not increase the price at all.