Relex just deleted its telegram group and ?exit scammed

Relex just deleted its telegram group and ?exit scammed.

A disgruntled employee who was fired last night collected and compiled screen shots of the deceptions of the team. Jason Toncic (Former/current CMO) especially was proven to be creating alt accounts to deceive and bully community members. He also used his alts as a face for the large sell and buy orders. They were wash trading and manipulating the market price. Screenshots have been leaked showing that the Keith Hilden (CEO) sold to Jason Toncic’s buy order on one exchange for less 1/4th of market price on one exchange, and then Jason Toncic market sold that relex on IDEX and crashed the price. When the team were presented with evidence collated by the community showing the lies Jason Toncic told, and his deception, the team simply brushed it off, and pretended JT had resigned, however he has returned as the representative of Relex in this whole fiasco.

Kieth Hilden (CEO) acts like a child. He will often throw tantrums and threaten to ban you if he does not agree with your point of view. “When Kieth talks, I literally have no fucking clue what he’s saying half the time. Ugh” - Jason Toncic in a PM. The disgruntled employee writes: “I haven't even told you guys about the funnelling of funds from Keith to buy many different altcoins” “Circa $1mil.” “There's no coincidence Keith repeatedly sold at 6x below the market price”. Trying to create hype for Relex, Kieth tried to skew data and publicly announced Relex was a top 5 performing cryptocurrency.

Peter Woodfine One of the main investments in Relex is related to woodfine capital, however one community member has a conference call with Peter, who loosely used the term “Partnership”.

FINRA is not coming, it was “off the table ages ago” - Disgruntled employee.

Attached: relex.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Peter Lee According to the disgruntled employee “Peter literally was a middle office employee at JPM, no bigshot” and he “Knows fuck all about blockchain”. “Guys did you know that Peter paid his own children who were in high school millions of RLX to "intern" (they did nothing)” that were “from team funds”.

There’s only a Relex Traders chat now where this information has been shared.

i don't think they exit scammed the last few days exactly but a lot of holders gtfo upon learning this. i wouldn't be surprised if some employees were slowly withdrawing funds for themselves over the last year however

yikes, lucky i sold a while ago and got my 10x

Hahahahahahhahahahahaha

I still think the idea is great and tbf, they already have a wotking product which is starting to get used. But how they handle the situation and the price actions they did were border line illegal.

Anyway, the project is far from dead and now is the time to load up, as there are many desperate people who want to sell they're Relex. This one won't just go away

No one is using the platform. Jason toncic has been proven to be pretending to be an institutional investor with alt accounts.

For all i know you could be Jason Toncic, or another staff member.

The Russia Sandbox was a failure. There was literally no interest from institutional investors.

If you want to get burnt, sure! Buy all you want!

I just bought in because the price is ridculously low right now and the teaam isn't going anywhere.

I agree that not everything they touched so far worked out. We'll see, I'm in for the long game and able to take the risk

RELEX SCAM EXPOSED

t.me/JasonToncicExposed

Attached: 2961.png (200x200, 11K)

Can u also link traders group?

they deleted yesterday when exposed official Relex TG

Is this Jon's channel?

Haha.. dirty fags.. they were probably embarrassed.. fckng 'muricans

Don't understand if they're exit scamming or not. None of this makes sense. Made a thread about it yesterday:

They're not. Nothing has changed, except that they protect themselves from a toxic community. Not saying they are innocent, but they certainly aren't exit scamming (didn't even do an ICO) and you bought pretty much at the bottom. But it'll take some time to cool down

Oh look, another scam in the crypto sphere. Who could have seen this coming, right?

i will never understand why people "invest" into obvious shitcoins like this

because they are all shitcoins, there is no "serious" crypto. Not ONE.

>this is when me and JT decided to pump Relex
>everything will be addressed to the SEC and Vietnam authorities everyone will know what JT did
Imagine being this dumb

Attached: 1516266457757.jpg (1080x1081, 114K)

Jon's a bit frustrated, you know

I'm not fanboy and have never liked the team or the TG, but this shit is overblown. Jon got his poor feelings hurt by a bad review and is trying to fuck everything up, but if you go over the screenshots objectively, there is very little to see. try to put them in context...marketers trying to get people to buy...wow. I'm buying right now because I haven't seen anything new or all that damaging to be honest. Keith's bullshit low OTC sales a few months ago was a way bigger deal in my mind. the team is a bunch of fuck ups, but they are connected, have a working platform, >150M AUM, and this project is barely half a million mc right now. thanks for the fud faggots. most of the TG is made up of literal brainlets who don't have any idea about how to crypto. I'm glad it's deleted now cause their bullshit has been a big reason this has been pinned down lately.

Man, they must have something awesome under their belt if there's this much fud for no reason.

Damn the fud attempt is strong, clearly a buy signal, got me an eth worth,

No idea what this shitcoin is but sounds like all the other crap that died.
"We don't need the community!"
You must be retarded. Ponzis don't work without a community. If 9/10 hate one person, they are probably right, especially in crypto where it's about roi and nothing else. Your not making a world changing platform, however delusional you may be, so all the tards on your tg are probably right to want you dead.

Literally this. I haven't heard this thing before today. Dunno why anyone would buy any shitcoin in this market and seeing how there's some "diehard" fans on here means they're either alt accounts or the dumbest retards on biz who probably weren't here for the past year.

"Hurdur product is great!!1!"
Cool so are all the other -90%+ roi dead shitcoins.

lol, look at you guys trying to hype a dead project. Nice try plebs.

>unironically investing in this crackhead
anyone that invested in this deserves to lose all their money

Attached: crackhead.png (388x372, 177K)

Look at you making like 50% of the posts doing your best fud, how pathetic, ur def a nigger roflmao

>funding real estate projects with extremely volatile assets is a great idea
this is why biz will never make it. if you think thats a great idea you have no idea how real estate works and you should honestly just stop trying to make it

FUD is baseless if there's no proof. There's a LOT of proof here m8.