How the fuck are we supposed to know when the bullrun has started?

How the fuck are we supposed to know when the bullrun has started?

Attached: 80679909.jpg (400x326, 20K)

when you know it's too late

In a bullrun, prices tend to go up more than during a bear market. Keep your eye on the price and the volume.

when you buy in the green

>timing the market
Does anyone, even one single person, on this board understand even the entry level basics on how to create and preserve wealth?

you are already in it

no worries user, 12 to 24 moths to go still

>volume

Attached: ethusd volume.jpg (1073x541, 140K)

what does this show?

The current volume is higher than it was during the 2017 bull run, and it seems to be increasing. It's a typical market reversal.

That we are going to be filthy rich this year user.

>no worries user, 12 to 24 moths to go still
He thinks there's actually going to *be* another bull market. user, I..

OK, so never. And all this shit will go to $0 where it rightfully belongs

I know exactly what to look for but I'll keep it to myself, sorry. Instead of asking the question like a retard I looked for the answer myself. That's what separate losers and winners.

WHy tha big ass volume guys? Are they sell OFFFS?

No idea. But I just went all in on fuckin Amb I had a gut feeling. Hopefully it wasn't just gas

Technical analysis is for perma-poors. You're trying to count cards playing video black jack.

The house is going to fuck your waifu while you watch.

that we all finna make it

Once the tether trade bot volume is over 300% you will see some serious shit.

It started in 2009. And there is no sight of it stoping anytime soon

when the shitcoins (that is, everything that isnt bitcoin) gets purged.

When everyone is buying to get rich. The trick is not to get greedy and dump your bags while people are still buying. One guy I knew who was barely literate made that way enough money so he and his kids and his grandkids will never have to work again ever.

Attached: 1513945631382.jpg (900x1200, 213K)

But BTC is the greatest shitcoin of them all. It's not used for anything except sell to the next sucker.

You can tell the bull run has started once the bear market is over.
It ain’t rocket science, OP

This is more down to the fact that the entire market is dead, and only eth and trx have any kind of good short term news, when the forks happen eth will dump right back down again.