ETHUSD volume

Does this look bullish to y'all? Current Ethereum/USD volume is way higher than it was during the 2017 bullrun.

I don't know, frens. But I have a feeling we're going to break ATH very quickly.

Attached: ethusd volume.jpg (1073x541, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/x/mdmV8Y9p
tradingview.com/x/17Xw43NJ
twitter.com/jcho710
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

interesting. can you make that include volume from bitmex? bitmex volume p important.

Insider whale here

We unironically bull now

Let me see if I can do this. I'm not sure what the ticker for BitMex is...

Ok, no, it can't be done. BitMex only shows volume data beginning from August 2018 onward. They used to have an index of prices from different exchanges, right?

I don't know. I do remember seeing a good post on TV about a year ago that somehow showed all volume on all regular exchanges overlaid with bitmex volume

worth noting that even early 2018 bitmex volume accounted for the lions share

here is shitmex
tradingview.com/x/mdmV8Y9p

>tradingview.com/x/mdmV8Y9p
no wait this is cmc

here tradingview.com/x/17Xw43NJ

this will be the last weekend eth will be at these prices for awhile.

Then $80 ?

it might go to 300 or 400, but we're still sideways

it'll come back down

bitmex doesn't move the prices long term because every long is paired with a short, it only increases volatility.

Based and redpilled.

isn't this volume caused by anticipated ETH forks?

ok faggots
THE bottom is in
i can see 260 then back to whatever and accumulate + 1 more pump around may

yes

then back in real bull mode early 2020

$10 bottom

twitter.com/jcho710

This guy correctly called the bear market and every downward movement last year.

Eth cucks are about to get rekt

Attached: lolz.jpg (620x607, 81K)

Heard Jow Forums be bullish now

Attached: 1546499736539.jpg (1080x1349, 295K)

fuck off
if it ever gets close to 100 buy like a motherfucker

Time to sell.

Kek, we are still in bear faggots.

Fork comming, so we will reach maybe 160$ max and then dump 2-3 days after fork.

Then sideways for few months, accumulation stage.

Bear fags are getting desperate but the volume doesnt lie.

Volatility is increasing as the supply is decreasing. This means that the bears will have to hedge their positions and the bulls will start to market this asset.

Attached: 1546704633658.jpg (550x499, 100K)

you missed your chance, sorry.

>95% correction
>ATH was around $1450 on most exchanges
1450*0,05 = 72.5$, thats a 95% correction, and it has been hit

10$ would be well over a 99,9% correction

holy shit this is so retarded

>someone was right about the price movement
well no shit genius, like a million different people were predicting a million different outcomes, of course some of those will be right and some won't, it doesn't mean they know better they just stumbled upon the right answer, could've been any other number of fuckers

then those supposed wise guys write books and people are all like "oh this guy is a genius he got everything right", well guess again you retard, everyone is throwing ideas around and throwing dices and someone is bound to be "right" and get rich

why dont people understand this

>bitfinex

stopped reading right there

bitmex just introduced the ethusd pair a few months ago, just when began to dumb (what a coincidence). also in 2017 everybody bought eth with btc, so the usd volume is really not relevant if you look at eth in 2017.

>This guy correctly called the bear market and every downward movement last year.
Everybody in the space knew price was not sustainable and a crash was imminent. We just didn't know if we would top at 20k, 25 or 30k...

Read his twitter, he hs been right at key times over and over and over...his record is the best ive seen, and by a long shot.

Again, he called the big btc dips right before they happened like 12 times.He out the black guy everyone praises for his btc predictions to shame.

Yes pls sell all we going to -400 yesyes

I read it. Absolutely nothing impressive about his tweets, retard. Also LOL at the private emails as "proof" everybody can write different scenarios and then post the right one, that's what trading educators do. Tone Vays said we had to revisit 1300$ way before everyone else during the bull run because it wasn't properly retested.

this shitcoin is going to 50 bucks and theres nothing any of you can do about it. cope

It says 95% from here friendo.

Even if you ignore the private message screencaps, he called btc 3k for months, and has called btc to 1k then 3 digits after for months too.he said 6k would never hold for months, and he called sub 100 dollar eth for months, all on his official twitter,Again, if you can provode someone who made more and more consistant calls than this guy, im all ears.You wont find it though.

Except this guy is an actual professional FX trader and Harvard grad and the arguments are reasoned, not baseless predictions

Tbh I don't quite believe this cunt either but I prefer posting and discussing bearish opinions because it's too easy to get deluded with permabullshit

Moron, didn't you see the aggregate volume below the chart??

>in 2017 everybody bought eth with btc, so the usd volume is really not relevant if you look at eth in 2017.
Wrong. Most people bought it with USD (coinbase and bitfinex).

it's dead, retards. the boomers are out, show's over.

Volume is higher because ETH is worth 1/10th the price it was at the peak. Why is it surprising that ETHUSD is doing 2x daily volume it was at $800-1400 when it's sub-$200 and there was just a massive capitulation?

a retest of the 80 low isn’t out of the question. But it could still lose half its value from there assuming it continues to trend with BTC expected decline to mid 1000’s.

There is a possibility that BTC falls and ETH rises, if rumors of the Bait&Switchening have any merit. In that case BTC will drop to triple digits and likely be abondoned altogether.

Also the market in general is fucking dead, and eth and trx are about the only interesting coins with good short term news, and it just dropped alot.Makes sense traders will flock to any glimmer of hope right now.

>the boomers are out
That means Wall Street is holding zeh bahgs, no?

DAMP ETEH

It's the opposite you minibrain. That volume is usd value. The increase in actual ETH being traded is cataclysmic

>professional FX trader
LOL it's just his tryhard bio. Guy was trading at home he never worked for a serious trading firm or hedge fund he doesn't have the background.
>Harvard grad
LOL a BA degree in humanities. What a joke.
Stop being a gullible fanatic fag.
>he said 6k would never hold for months
yeah I said the same thing. Every bear knew 6k wouldn't hold. Crypto twitter big accounts are owned by the same entity.

this volume is in eth you brainlet
check historical screenshots on cmc and see what usd volumes looked like in january 2018

How did you aggregate all that volume data?

Also real traders work at serious firms. You dont see them tryhard on twitter because they are busy making money off of noobs.
Look at the profile of those trading crypto at DRW for example. Math/physics grads, quants, data scientists... These are the guys getting hired, not a guy able to read price action on a chart. Also he learned all his PA with Michael ICT.

What does any of that have to do with the fact he seems to have the best call rate out there?And this including most of the worlds top analysts, over half who predicted 50k eoy 2018.he could be a fucking bum living out of a trashcan, if he has the best proven call record then i will listen.

Just shut up Jonathan you pathetic incel. Just look at cryptodonalt. One of the best out there without the attitude of Jonathan Cho who thinks too high of himself.

>historical performance is a guarantee of future results
lmao everyone look at this brainlet and laugh

You know a trader is full of shit when he's as categorical as him. He also deleted all his bulltards 2017 calls.

He only started using twitter mid 2018.Problem with you guys, and I can see it a mile off, you are trading based on what YOU WANT to happen, and not what is MOST LIKELY to happen.Reason I can see this is you are getting angry and emotional.Very serious here, take a step back and try to look clearly or it will cost you dearly.

Please stfu you're either Jo himself or a fanatic loser who can't think for himself and need someone to give you calls. His fucking target of 0 is ridiculous if he doesn't know hodlers of last resort will step in before. He's the one who WANTS it to happen. He works for king world news, he's a goldbug and probably invested in other "DLT", he wants to see btc fail. Hence a hidden agenda. If you want to read someone neutral about price action check cryptodonalt. You can follow Jo but don't believe he's some kind of oracle or market genius and always take what he (or anyone) says with a grain of salt.

I dont give a shit who he is.Again, if you can point me to someone with a better prediction record, then im all ears.I go with who has the best past results.he could be a transexual midget lesbian who identifies as a car.dont care as long as he is correct the most.

It's easy to be always correct when you delete every wrong call

No. The two forks that are giving out two coins are literal pajeet scams no one cares about and the constantinople upgrade isnt any new coins. The fork pump is a meme here.

>the supply is decreasing
in what way?

Gas from typical daily dao uses. Your best strategy on ethereum is to burn gas much as possible and hoard up the ethereums.

Actually the volume has been kind of scaring me. Why is the price barely moving if this many people are trading? Are the whales fucking with us?

Attached: 1544304264990.png (700x800, 181K)

no, liquidity is just that thin. nobody is willing to sell their eth and the walls are being eaten.

>2019
aye

I'm listening to him too. I wonder what he thinks of Chainlink.