What's up with this? can i still not sell my coins? bought 100k of this shit in january kek

what's up with this? can i still not sell my coins? bought 100k of this shit in january kek

Attached: cm.jpg (300x300, 21K)

>we MAY mint in January

What the fuck is this fucking scammer waiting for?

Attached: foreheadmetro.jpg (791x267, 36K)

thanks. this will crash so hard as soon as it's minted

no it wont

ICO price was $0.15. $10 million market cap makes it $0.03 a token. And that's being generous.

>Mint tokens
>Distribute them to developers and friends first
>They dump their coins on the market before they distribute anyone elses
>Exit scam

>cant into math

Why the fuck

• would a legitimate business

• write

• like this

• what a fucking
• scam

post your math so I can correct you.

If theres something we can get from this threads is that 90% of those who post are not even invested into coinmetro by the absolute lack of info they have.

The circulating supply will be 300 million.

Coinmetro. KYC worked flawless and fast for me. SEPA transfer within a few hours (Coinbase > 1 day). Trading worked without any problem. Transferred my ETH to Binance without any problem. Have my XCM token ready to make me some money in the future. But please, don't believe my experiences and continue to believe the general Jow Forums FUD.

this doesn't make sence, i got a bunch of conemetro cones and still got 0 info about anything that happened since june

nice to hear, i guess they're doing work after all. just got really turned off when i saw that you still can't trade xcm after more than a year

Check out the last AMA on Youtube

exchange is growing in volume, even if all the bagholders dump 100% .(which they dont), new customers are stepping in... Not many Euro gateways compliant out there. American folks are just pissed with the KYC issue, but for european customers Coinmetro there is demand. I predict the price hit 1 - 3 euro eoy

Ahahaha.

Another day, another low tier burger fud.

The exchange already has 5x more volume than coss.

How come the exchange already has volume but you guys dont have your tokens?
Does the exchange not need tokens to run?

KEVIN GIVE ME MY TRAIN TOKENS PLIZ

Attached: 1523185981890.png (572x496, 26K)

This is the fud I’m concerned about. Didn’t they just push back coin minting date as well? Implies it’s unnecessary.

the team can't dump yet, 50% of purchasers also cannot dump for 90days, lots will hodl and lots cant do KYC

it will be interesting

Attached: 1524143213444.jpg (3024x4032, 2.24M)

>cant do KYC because my ID doesnt have an expiration date

Ill need to get a passport just for these damm forehead tokens

They've been delaying for literally a year. All they do is delay. It's because they haven't gotten SEC approval and a large amount of their donors are America. That is the same reason why 100% of their American donors have not been approved or denied for KYC. They are just stalling because they don't want to refund American money, since it was a large percent of their ICO and they know they have lost everyone's faith and wouldn't be able to raise it back.

This is such an obvious dishonest way to run things. Don't invest in a company that consistently lies to it's investors. You'll never make it doing that. You'll just lose everything.

>he invested in COSS, ran by a known pyramid scheme organizer
>he fuds coinmetro, ran by a former trader who succesfully built his own succesful fx exchange against all odds and with the trader's interests in mind
>he thinks he's gonna make it

This is probably necessary. The team is broke from not reaching the crowd fund goals and then crypto crashing. Letting them have a few weeks of jewing all the fees for themselves is better than another flash sale

Also, half the team left, stole the code, then released the code online because Kevin had refused to pay them for the work they did, so that doesn't help things.

Whatever fag. 10x from whenever minting happens. I don't care if it's delayed again.

nah that was a group of dark jewbrews that weren't what coinmetro wanted from a team and got fired. they were salty and threatened to release code.

and I forgot to say that the online chat support responds within a few minutes and solved so far any problem without any hazzle

Only got $300 riding on this forehead coin shit but I'm still feeling comfy as fuck having used the exchange. Looks really good and simple. Was expecting a shit load of bugs like COSS but nothing of the sort. Also support is top notch. I'm impressed.

How'd you come up with that one? Legit question

About the dev fud: basically they lied about where they were from, did front end only, never got real customer data or backend code, and now coinmetro got months of free work out of them since they literally CAN'T pay them or they go to jail. Paying best korean devs is forbidden by law.

Lol how can anyone read that announcement and not think it’s a scam/ money grab?
* Red
* flags
* everywhere.

link to git repo?

There will be about 125 million XCM in circulation, so at $0.03 the market cap would be $3.75 million.
I think the price will be stable at about 5 cents, because the token economic model is actually decent (burning XCM on every transaction).

Of course the token is not necessary. There are many exchanges without a token and they do just fine.
But the token model can also work out, see Binance.

No it doesn't, it has zero volume.

I don't understand how all you morons can be so misinformed. 90% of posters in this thread have not used the platform yet. The other 10% isn't fudding.
Own experience:
- KYC went like a charm.
- International € bankwire deposit in less than 3h.
- I did had some troubles with a XRP transfer, complained on the telegram chat and support was all over it. Fixed it in 2 minutes.

It's 2019, the time for decently regulated exchanges/brokers is here. They spent a lot of energy in making sure everything they do is 100% legitimate. I feel safer with having to do my KYC twice when the first KYC process was not up to standards. Do you idiots complain about your local bank too when they ask for your ID?

But you retards please keep jerking off to Chainlink until you grow your first moustache.

>But you retards please keep jerking off to Chainlink until you grow your first moustache
The fudsters are envy COSS bagholders

This.
Choo choo.

hope this will work out well in the next 12 months
will be moving out of parents home then with 20k xcm and couple other bags

Attached: 1516454759657.png (657x527, 47K)

Wait what? I have to do my KYC again? Does this heresy train have no brakes?

Attached: No_Brakes.jpg (510x360, 33K)

Let me help you understand.
They want their tokens to moon.They dont care about some janky dex.

They're just bullet point notes from the live AMA