Why is it that NPCs are always the ones who end up rich? Is it balance of the universe to keep the PCs down?

Why is it that NPCs are always the ones who end up rich? Is it balance of the universe to keep the PCs down?

>muh depression
>muh money doesnt solve your problems
>muh what are hobbies
>muh how do i be creative

Clearly none of you richfags have a soul or you could find endless creative pursuits to invest in. It also helps to not be starving or worried about going to work tomorrow for Mr. Noseberg.

Kys rich retards

Attached: taq6xb92xi1z.jpg (436x436, 33K)

The AI tends to cheat.

Those questgivers gotta find the money to pay you somehow

Enjoy the life we allow you to have poorfag.

this, it's unobtainable by design of the simulation to give the proles a sense of hope

anytime a PC reaches a certain level, disaster must strike to keep him down

the meek shall inherit the earth

Attached: blockchainmegahuge.jpg (1080x1737, 886K)

sounds like npc cope here if youre using wealth as a metric for human status.
how do you think top ceos with thousands employed, celebrity actors/sports stars with millions of fans view you or me?

the top 0.01% must look at third worlders and beggers as bits of feces, people struggling on low.incomes as a virus and even the "middle class" as barely ants.
they probably laugh their tits off at people getting excited about a 5k per year pay rise or whatever thatd be big to almost everyone else.

if youre considering money as the differentiator then the super wealthy are the only ones who arent npcs, thats not even looking above.them at the patent owners, the land owners, the bank owners etc

Poorfag brainlet cope

wrong. the wealthy people want that money to get to us somehow. they are trying to gamify the system to distribute the money in the best way that they can think of. in the end, i think that thielism will win.

It's true that more often than not, money is wasted on the rich.

I laugh whenever I hear some faggot with a supercar even SPEAK of maintenance costs

>how do you think top ceos with thousands employed, celebrity actors/sports stars with millions of fans view you or me?
How do you think I care? You know the family who owns Johnson and Johnson dont have a single famliy member employed at the company? They just sit back and collect. The rich are mostly useless talentless people who practice usury. Most of them got into their position by capitalizing at a different period of development. It was much easier to capitalize on development of the West in the early 1900s than today when everything is rigged. Most of the supreme rich are just heirs of heirs.

>wrong
you sure? theres no evidence of this at any point in history and no inclination its coming in the future.
theres a segment of people we can get a glimpse into the lifestyles of online and it isnt just them boasting or gloating to each other, theres another world out there that we arent a party to.
theres people out there right now sitting in a new york penthouse browsing their phones to see which model theyre going to go fuck tonight, browsing party invites, wondering if they should go visit their boat in the carribean next week or maybe go skiing for a few days in switzerland. all without batting an eyelid or considering cost, its just normal life to them.
do they even know the rest of us exist? whos the npc?

all too true, the replies arent about who they are or how they got there, youre right that all the money is old.
the op asked if the wealthy are npc's, if you consider money at all then they are the ones who are not

it's supposed to trickle down. and, cryptocurrency IS that trickle down. go grab that while you can.

Most of the modern wealth came from a smart patriarch that established themselves and their wealth during the last industrial revolution. We are at or very near another industrial revolution.

not all crypto will last or has value in the same way that not all dotcoms survived, not every early investor made it, there will be a huge transfer of wealth (or rather new wealth created as we've seen already) but I feel like its going to take more than buying a few tokens.
the cats pretty much out of the bag on crypto, the big money and ideas are already here, we will ride the coat tails but we arent the future rich unless youre starting with 1mill and guess right

or obviously using the technology rather than buying tokens

>very near another industrial revolution.
the last industrial revolution was with the internet, which has since passed

there won't be another industrial revolution except perhaps AI and you won't be able to capitalize on it because it's already been in development for 50+ years

or like with the internet, the big older money appeared late to consolidate mid 2000s, only those who made it before then got the billions, everyone else afterwards have just been making companies for,google or apple to buy early.
facebook didnt invent social media, google didnt invent search, apple didnt invent smart phones or mp3 players etc. eventually those with billions in place will always end up owning the patents to whatever new tech is invented.

We use the technology to buy the tokens already. Ethereum is gonna btfo all of you cucks.

>We use the technology to buy the tokens
lad, the people making it with eth now are those building the apps, not sitting on a stack, that trains long gone

Attached: IMG_20181130_142024.png (433x453, 24K)

> "It's everyone else's fault that I've failed at life"

>

Attached: npc.jpg (511x428, 70K)

bump

>anytime a PC reaches a certain level, disaster must strike to keep him down
Christ and god above do I ktf