TRON (TRX)

Get into tron while you can we’re going to moon to $1USD around March or stay a poor fag

Attached: EEC879C2-3A08-4664-936C-BF7AE9FFA7FC.jpg (696x449, 26K)

Based poster, have been accumulating down to 1.3¢, bittorrent news has been giving nice Chad steps and I can't wait till normies fomo
>Muh copied white paper

If you can't what will clearly be one of the biggest projects of 2019 stay poor.

>Muh huge supply

Based Sun already sees how many users he will have and Bittorrent is gonna use a separate token with 990B supply not to deplete the TRX liquidity

>Muh China hustle and scam

Look how many pairing TRX has, one of first to be listed against XRP, check based CZ comments with Sun. And I bet part of this partnership will be BBT being airdropped to binance users holding TRX, and BBT will be listed on binance DEX

Then of course you could just buy link and stay stinky and poor like I know you brainlets will

t. Already declining internships because planning to become full time neet when TRX hits 50¢ if not dollar

50c max

Attached: 04F5C34C-38C7-4284-A160-B1DBC2994B36.jpg (996x2048, 135K)

Also TRON GENERAL, because I see them more rarely than you guys talk to a woman

Even 50¢ makes it a 25x from current price, and 50x for those who accumulated to near 1¢. Good luck finding those 100x, only coin it'll happen for is king BTC and not before 2025

one day tron cryptocurrency will be worth...

Forgot to attach

Attached: 1543356931816.jpg (799x499, 75K)

Wasn’t ath at .40? Good for us. Barley breaking even for the true believers who bought at .40

Still less delusional than
>LINK 1k EOY MUH ORACLE

TRONIX STAY SONIC

25¢ actually, sorry you decided to buy ATH, but it's a zero sum game and my retirement isn't gonna come from nowhere

>In it for the tech

I've been thinking about investing in Tron. I don't have a lot to invest off the hop but Tron is making more gains than ADA.

tron is always part of some pretty bad chinese p&d schemes, holding that shit is a terrible idea

as soon as the next major pump hits, you best sell at the sign of the first big red dildo since that's when it's going to dump again

Personally I don't swing trade my stack because I'm not gonna chase +5~10% over x20-50 but we pumped today on the Bittorrent news and had resistance at 600 sats so might go down to 550 imo, but then again it might not. Like the saying with btc goes, best time to buy was 5 years ago, second best time is today

Brother share your portfolïo with ûs plēæsê

Na my niggers don't let this false messiah fool you. I am the HOLOCHAD here to bless your souls. Cop now.. 12 sats? You'd be a madman not to have a suicide stack

Interesting... Good time to buy I suppose? 2cents is a good spot to accumulate.

I will say I was very happy buying over summer around the 2¢±0.1 mark and went all in, but when it dipped to 1.5 and then 1.3 I decided to also max out my overdrafts.

If you check it out, what other project even comes close in terms of hiring, expansion and asset acquisition

t. Britfag student with 3 years interest free overdraft

I'm not so technically informed but this was good info. I'll do some research based on that but I'm about to go in with what I have at the moment.

Appreciate it brutha

Tron is the Star Citizen of Crypto

why march? hardfork?

You sure? The black guy on twitter back in 2017 said $10,000 one day just like BTC......

It was 25 cents during a weak BTC bull ($20k BTC is nothing), and tons of projects have exit scammed. Sun sold the top, bought devs, and now has his own comfy chain plus actual projects. Price could go to $3 next bull once institutional money comes in

Attached: 094337B0-DF99-4295-8034-C7011DFB0F69.jpg (640x640, 89K)

>falling for another chink scam

Attached: ekbXPi5f_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

I got some, make me rich bros.