Is now good time to buy stocks? What stocks should i buy?

Is now good time to buy stocks? What stocks should i buy?

Attached: 6a78858e.jpg (640x800, 86K)

Apple

wait a year or two before touching the stock market. in the meantime accumulate some BAT and chainlink

this. wait for the crash and boomers panic selling

Donate to St.Jude's

Look at those FAT THIGHS
Brb going long MUH DICK

She literally has the ideal femme body shape.

To answer your question, Now isnt a great time to long term buy stocks...they're peaking and appear to be rolling over. I dont recommend shorting; so nothing to buy long-term, but there are plenty of opportunities in indexes and individual stocks to day/week trade. Just got to watch whats moving. Good luck.

If you have $30,000+ maybe. A 6% return on nothing is still nothing. To really grow a small amount of money you have to invest in riskier things like stock options (50% gains) or real estate.
>I think you should buy enterprise software company stocks like MSFT, ADSK, ADBE to ride out bad china news and slowing economic growth.

i love this kind of thicc petite brunette, she perfect

Attached: sniff 3.webm (480x360, 952K)

bitch face

why do bizraelis always post fap bait with a vague statement about finance?

Nice. I wonder how many BAT/LINK bros there are on Jow Forums. I personally don't own any LINK (i'm all in on BAT) but these two tokens seem to be /our coins/

Attached: BATman.png (780x439, 139K)

>Is now good time to buy stocks?
no. the real question is whether it's time to sell and not go full JUST

Timing purchases is close to impossible. There's no way to know if were in for a long-term bear market and recession or if were in a small dip and on our way back up again. My tip is to make smaller purchases in regular intervals.

What about buying divvy stocks? Stuffing cash under my mattress sounds about as retarded as investing in ammo and canned food.

I would literally eat her

Find stocks or index funds you like and dollar cost average them all the way down.

Nobody knows how low its gonna go or for how long. A couple Januarys ago it looked like it was about to pop and people were in a panic, but now you cant even get a lot of stuff that cheap. Even if you bought peak 08 yiuve made a lot of money now.

You aren't/can't be a long term dividend investor if your basic financial situation is ass. One medical bill can wipe out a garbage savings account + any value investment strategy you play with. I see it as:
Sub 30K: Extreme high risk stuff like OTM options, weedstocks, FDA biotechs, chip stocks, etc. You have no opportunities and you can make back your losses a few months on minimum wage.
30k-5M: You have enough to daytrade or weekly trade any stocks, futures, options, you want, and should protect your portfolio from unnecessary risks. You make enough from investing to quit your day job.
5M-40B: You will make more in a year from dividends, bonds, CDs, than most traders will taking risks. Set for life and no reason to put money at risk.

Now is the time to buy Sears Stocks OP

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (3316x2213, 1.07M)

wait until mid next week and go all in on apple calls unless some retarded tradewar stuff happens. shits gonna rebound

>tfw no hijabi cutie gf