How does man make his life worth living if he isn't good looking and can never illicit genuine attraction from women...

How does man make his life worth living if he isn't good looking and can never illicit genuine attraction from women? Can money fill the void?

Attached: David-Gandy.jpg (500x600, 83K)

when I make I wont have to look at animals like this one

Are you really ugly or are you just a fat slob with no sense of style?

cope
o
p
e

The problem is a bunch of you mother fuckers haven't even hit the gym because you fear losing the 4chinner identity that you've grown so attached to. Instead of complaining, why don't all of you use that energy to better yourself physically. If no women find you attractive and want to lay with you, then you can finally say you did everything you could. But until then, quit being pussies and lift some metal you fags.

t. Jow Forumschad who was once an incel

Handsome Chads with square jaws can literally go to a club without having showered for three weeks in raggard clothing and still pull your girlfriend. Such is the power of a handsome face.

LOL. When will the incels rise up and destroy the chad threat

Women don't really care about physical attraction the same way men do. Women are completely illogical.

good point but why post this ugly Arab to make your point?

Go out with a facially handsome dude just once, and then come back here. I'm not talking some skeleton boneless faggot, I'm talking a square jawed Chad Thundercock ala this guy.

PUA, "game", women being "illogical"(lol) = ALL a fucking cope. Women are illogical because they will fuck a handsome dude REGARDLESS of his personality or demeanor. Handsome dudes can be the nicest guys in the world, or the biggest assholes in the world. They get laid all the same. Genetic worth and fitness is written in your appearance. Nature is strong.

Attached: yau.jpg (700x525, 30K)

im good looking and would rather have money so i can enjoy the things i want to do and live like a neet. a lot of girls are attracted to my looks but i cant ever hold a conversation because im autistic

shoo shoo back to fit you fatty-banging degenerate

>Women don't really care about physical attraction the same way men do
you're right, they actually care about looks way more

Attached: jordan2.gif (320x240, 930K)

All men think they're "good looking" lol. Seen it a million times. They post their pic and turns out they are dead average and overrating themselves. Women make it RIDICULOUSLY easy for hot guys - they fill in the awkward pauses with enthusiastic blabber to keep it goin and will lead the conversation all the way to the bedroom.

There is zero excuse or beating around the bush. If you do not get laid effortlessly, you are not truly good looking.

Why do you fags always post this pathetic shit?
Quit deluding yourself into believing you have to look like this to bang chicks. Get a fucking personality.

this is actually true. when I was still in my PUA phase I went out with a literal chad thundercock to a nightclub. while I was out there approaching and running game he literally just stood there and waited for girls to come to him. "youre trying too hard, just put out a good vibe and they do all the work". tahts literally what he told me. he ended up banging some sloot that I had been talking to for hours and who immediately left me when she saw him. I quit PUA shortly after.

A "personality" gets you into a boring LTR where you're an asexual puppy for a hoe that's not even physically attracted to you. She will lust for handsome Chads all the same when you're out and about, and have zero respect for you because she can replace you for something hotter in one second. The only reason she doesn't is because of the fear of being pumped and dumped(again) by a guy way superior to you.

Whatever floats your boat though. Enjoy being a cuck.

i really am though. you dont know me brah. i just have a problem approaching women. i have experienced what you said about the enthusiastic blabber a couple of times. every time i have gotten pussy it has been very easy for me, im just autistic as fuck and it's hard for me to actually approach women. this is why i don't go out of my way to actually talk to women because i know that it'll happen again sooner or later

>he ended up banging some sloot that I had been talking to for hours and who immediately left me when she saw him.
absolutely brutal

nightclubs are the ultimate Darwinian battlefield. it's a marketplace for trading genetics. everything else is just fluff. might as well not even be wearing clothes. at least on Tinder your rejections are all invisible to you.

Attached: gook vs chad.png (288x534, 222K)

>tfw square jaw
Feels damn good.

I saw a video of a baboon eating a baby deer while it was still alive. In other words, nature is suffering. You're no different than some bacteria on a table surface getting scorched by some bleach on a rag.

Chicks approach handsome dudes constantly. If you are truly good looking, you can go to a nightclub tonight, stand around and then literally get led to sex by whichever hoe you choose to pretend you're listening to. You literally don't have to say a word.

I should mention Im 6 ft 4 and a solid 7/10 and at that time was very confident, approaching like a maniac and had a good amount of bangs under my belt. but unless youre a 9-10 out of ten you might as well be subhuman garbage to women, they only want the top tier.

I got a 5/10 no-chad friend who regularly pulls 8/10 and goes from one gf to another. He is also quite poor. He broke the chad matrix.

You probably have no clue when it comes to rating male appearance.

fucking this. take the blackpill. life is pure suffering by design. you are nothing more than a vessel for your genetics. oh, your genetics are shit? nobody cares. go shrivel up and die in a corner somewhere like a cockroach born with one leg being eaten alive by other cockroaches.

Attached: 1542322844276.jpg (593x593, 125K)

>Women don't really care about physical attraction the same way men do.

you're quite right user, they value looks far more than men.

>you're right, they actually care about looks way more
kek, no. The only exception to this is black guys from what I've observed. They'll fuck literally anything.
>PUA is all cope
No, it really isn't. Women want to get sucked into the vortex of a man with a dominant personality that can command the attention of a room. Easier to do if you are 6'2" with good looks but also not impossible if you are average looking.
Nice friend lmao

im not even old enough to legally drink alcohol (20 years old). i dont go to parties or clubs. im a neet

I get out, I am not sitting whole day in my basement. I know what is chad and what is not.

money, drug habits, whores, futuristic sexbots that will rival women in your life time. The possibilities are endless. You only need look for them. Who needs a gf when you have half a billion dollars and enough heroin and coke to last you till the end of your days.

Maybe I'm coping, what do I know.

You don't have to go to a nightclub. Just install Tinder. Some slut might want to fuck you and will drive over to you to do so. If you get no matches, then you definitely wouldn't have been able to get laid anywhere else, so you can forget about it.

Attached: mgtow incel psl.jpg (1000x562, 86K)

>Nice friend lmao
the guy was not my friend he was some rando I met off an internet forum to go out with. but lets say he had been my friend and had turned that bitch down. what difference would it make. the chick was with me for hours, saw him and literally left me there to jump him. to all you PUA copers I dare you to go out with a seriously handsome 10/10 guy for once in your life. it will crush you.
ironically I remember we had discusionss about this on old PUA forums forever, how "looks dont matter". some guy posted a friend of his that literally banged 3 girls a day, the guy was a skinny fuck but had perfect facial symmetry. he literally had girls throwing himself at him, I met him IRL once and saw it myself. you guys Im telling you, you have no fucking idea what its like to be for a 10/10 male. the funny thing is theyre all completely deluded and think its about their "vibe" or their "game" why they bang so much pussy. it would probably break them too to realize that nobody gives a shit about their personality and all these bitches want is their genes and facial symmetry. this world is fucking nuts anons Im telling you. thank god Im in my 30s now and dont give a shit about pussy anymore, Ive been to hell and back because of women

I am also in my 30s and let me tell you there is nothing sadder than a dude like you that just gives up on everything because you think you got dealt a bad hand. Unless you are comically ugly then calling PUA cope is actually your own form of cope for waving the white flag.

Having said that, you're right about women in a sense that chasing them is kind of a waste of time. I'd rather spend time making money at this point or starting a family with one that is worth keeping around.

>v
you really dont understand what Im talking about dude, I was deep, deep deep into PUA for years. I spent years living abroad in foreign countries and banged dozens of girls. I believed at some point that its 100% about skill. that one night with chad in a club broke me. again, I dare you to find a guy like that and go to a nightclub with him where drunk bitches are around. you will change your tune fast guaranteed.

It's too late, he's way too old at this point and missed the boat by at least a decade to get a nice waifu. Best he can do at his age is wife up one of the roasties who rejected him.

I have a friend with a broken crooked nose and like 5.10 who fucked like 300 thots in his life and he is only 27 like me. But his voice is really deep, plus good hairline, chad-jaw and good body. It's all about your jaw, i'm telling your.

just don't be autistic

im not even handsome just have manly features and am ripped, and i can still get thots easy.

its jawline and facial symmetry
the guy doesnt even have to be jacked, thats what its all about

women care about bodyfat %, jawline and cheekbones

that's literally everything

you forgot
>height
>race
>hair
>age
>skin quality

So you give up because you are required to put more effort in to get chicks? lol

Spirituality
The best way to handle the void is to immerse yourself in it, not to fill it.

Height is actually more important than any of those. Anyway, fuck this psy-ops lookism cope thread. If you think facial esthetics are everything then fucking uninstall tinder and stop being stuck in your zoomer ways.

>Height is actually more important than any of those
this is unironically normie cope. way more people are tall than are good looking, so more people feel good repeating it.

face > height

This is manlet cope in distilled form.

yeah also you probably shouldnt seek wife material in night clubs. thats where thots go. obviously there you can get some shallow bitches to suck your cock, but thats all these places are good for.

no dude. look you dont get it. when you spend years perfecting something, running thousands of approaches, living abroad, countless hours studying PUA material and perfecting your stack... and then you see some dipshit who cant even cold approach because of his anxiety and he has women literally throwing themselves at him. that does something to you. if you understand whats going on at least. look man its really simple. Im a 7/10 and I can get 5s and 6s easy. 7s make me work for it. 8s REALLY make me work for it and 9-10s are out of reach. now for a male 10 its the same. he has 7s and 7s literally throwing themselves at him. 9s make them work for it and 10s are on even keel. do you understand what Im saying. its like spending decades trying to get rich and then your retarded friend just wins the lottery and he doesnt even realize it was pure luck, he thinks hes a business genius. do you see what Im saying. this shit breaks you. I have given up mostly on women because I think theyre all trash and Im not really interested in hookups anymore, I want LTRs and those are very very hard to find and maintain but thats a different subject altogether. all you fags who are hitting the gym and realized you can approach to girls and now think you cracked the code, you have no idea how hare you are coping right now. OF COURSE you can get laid with some chick whos on your level or below you. but you will never even taste a whiff of the pussy abundance that chad gets. and when you really see that on such a fundamental level it does something to you.

Looks aren't that important, women look for providers. If you look like your about your business then you can get women and take this from a nigga who used to be fat and still got girls.

dude just give it a rest. I did mainly daygame. Im telling you, you have no idea what a world of pain youre in for if you think PUA will somehow elevate you above your genetic level. bitches want genes and thats it. even high status and money is pure cope, they will never get the same amount of sexual arousal that a true 10/10 chad makes women feel.

>a man's worth is defined solely by women's attraction

Fuck off, pathetic intel. The reason you never get laid isn't because of your looks. It's because of how self absorbed and shitty you are as a human being. Ugly fuckers get women, too. Stop thinking that the world owes you a 10, who may be a psycho spoiled cunt (they tend to be), and go out and fuck somebody on your level without being a sperg. God, I hate incels.

If you’ve actually had sex you’d have realized it’s extremely overrated. Once you do it a few times it’s not a huge deal unless you have NOTHING going for you in life. Anyone with a decent amount of intelligence and success isn’t going to waste their time trying to fuck as many women as possible.

The Chad types are usually poor and don’t have any real hobbies so they use sex with random sluts as a cope for the fact that their lives are mediocre and will have to wagecuck until they drop dead. It’s pretty much alcoholism in a different form, good in moderation but when it’s the only thing that gets you out of bed each day it’s a little sad.

also to you PUA copers banging a bitch vs keeping her around are two completley different animals. even super alphas like brad pitt and johnny depp cant keep their bitches in line and get cucked and you think you can do better with some PUA techniques? lmao. if youre a youngfag, the best bet is finding some virgin 1-2 points below you in attractiveness and putting a ring on her and hoping her whore friends wont take her out to a nightclub ever. its a brutal world out there frens. dont fall for the PUA meme. I know a lot of former top PUA guys who are all banging prostitutes now in SEA btw. its a giant meme.

why the fuck do you even care? those women are roesties who gives a shit. noone cares about your stupid made up science. thoths will go for what they precieve the most alpha. end of story.

also a 10/10 will turn you on way more than a 5/10. my girlfriend is around a 7 on the scale, i still rather have her than any 10 roastie.

>you will never even taste a whiff of the pussy abundance that chad gets
I think anyone that's not gigachad realizes this after they turn like, what, 15 years old? I am sorry it took you into your 30s to realize that you probably can't bang 9s and 10s, bro. The fact that you are somehow ranting about only being able to bang 8s with some effort is laughable. You sure you aren't gay or something? lmao

>implying I'm a manlet
Im 6'2, hasn't helped one bit.
>height matters more than face
there are way more 6'5+" virgins than there are good looking virgins. you're the one coping. yes it matters but on an order of magnitude less than face matters. just don't be sub 5'8".

>why the fuck do you even care? those women are roesties who gives a shit. noone cares about your stupid made up science.
the absolute state of COPE
like I said even uber alphas like johny depp and brad pitt get cucked. guys with awesome looks, millions and high statues. you think some average dude can outalpha hollywood millionaires? lmao keep coping fren

>with some effort
you still dont get it dude. youre still coping. this was not some effort. I dedicated my life to this shit for years. and best I could do was an 8. not even a whiff of a real ten. i know guys whove done this for over a decade and maybe get 1 ten out of all this time. Im just trying to give you fags ar eality check with alll your hurr durr just be alpha shit. of course you can bang some average bitch, just dont let her go anywhere near chad.

you are the one thats coping im already taken. you are a manchild for ranting that some woman of low moral quality choose a man thats way more handsome than you. guess what nigger, you would also go for katherine winnick instead of some whale with acne. especially if you are in a fucking club.

>muh club
like I said dude I ran pretty much only daygame and approached bitches that never seet foot into a club. the episode with chad was a one time thing. you really dont get it. enjoy your gf, just dont get delusions of grandeur because you realized you can cold approach a bitch and dont act like a whimpering beta around her. some things are maybe best not investigated too deeply. if everybody understood the true nature of women they would all be locked in cages. there is a reason why fathers used to marry them off at a young age and they were considered property.

>if everybody understood the true nature of women they would all be locked in cages. there is a reason why fathers used to marry them off at a young age and they were considered property.

Attached: rock clapping.gif (357x296, 1.82M)

Good to see you were able to leave the foolishment cope system (delusion, distorted reality, incels faking mgtow, pua, ...), wish you peace.

fucking hell you are a retard. i wanted to include a picture in this reply, but i could not find something even remotely as retarded as you are. no wonder women leave you. sure you would pick a 6 over a 10 because shes nicer to you and the 10 is a spoiled bitch. oh you would still pick the 10 right faggot? then what the fuck are you complaining about?

This is cope.
Can you blame a scorpion if stings you when you cuddle?
Can you blame a dog for barking?
If you want to blame someone for something expected using distorted parameters the only fool is you.

What is their true nature?

I used to believe that being a poor Chad was better than being a rich incel but now I’ve changed my mind. I’d take being an incel with 10 million dollars over a broke gigachad any day. Pussy is so fucking overrated. You guys are preoccupied with being able to bang 9’s and 10’s, but for what reason? Your dick doesn’t care what the girl looks like as long as you can get it up, in fact fapping feels better than actual sex in most cases.

The reason why you want a 10 is so you can prove to yourself and the world that you’re a winner. You want a 10 so you can show the bitch off on Instagram and make other guys jealous. Why don’t you just work on getting rich as fuck then if you want to feel like a winner? Stop worrying about how hot of a girl you can pull because I guarantee when you see 7 digits in your bank account you’re gonna feel like a winner regardless of what kinds of bitches you’re fucking.

they dare pick a different better looking dude after 20 minutes of conversation. because after 20 minutes you are supposed to be soulmates already, so shes a shallow whore basically.

The observation that women are animals has nothing to do with blaming them for it.

I actually blame the majority of men for being dumb enough to think women would just be loyal to them for no reason. If men wanted to maximize their happiness, they would keep women in cages and only let them out to be pregnant and raise children.

Nah, I'm a poor good looking guy and I can assure you its not about the pussy.
Its about "confidence", good looking guys are given hundreds of good signals that build their confidence over time, that means you will be able to have a safe-guard self esteem, plus you feel socially respected as people by nature treat better good looking individuals.

Its about confidence, mind peace and well.. social sucess as we are humans (social beings).
I mean, a incel with 10 million dollars have his Maslow pyramid complete on the basic parts, but not on the others, that means there will always be somethings that he will lack and wont let him be trully happy.
Yes, its better than be poor.. but a poor good looking chad feel ok with his poor life, he can usually bang hot girls, feel socially respected and part of society, he doesnt feel like a lone wolf that never got heard before he got $$.

Women only need an exchange of "hi" before their tongues are buried in Chads mouth.

Women are purely visual. Nobody is complaining about women not liking their personalities, because it's a fucking non-issue. Women get wet and tingly pussies on sight for Chad, and at this point it doesn't matter what type of rapport you may have built, women are immediately all over the handsome dude without exchanging nothing but a look.

how about average, above average looking, but not a true chad with a 7-8 digit bank account?

You are coping: first of all the majority of men are nothing but reproducers of the system, they are the good dogs of the house so they dont need to get purged, they have to exist to fullfill the tasks and the low class roles on this world. They arent needed, they are "allowed" to survive, period.
You cant blame men or woman for being dumb, if everyone was intelligent nobody would follow the foolishment system aka normal life (born, grow,study,work,get in debt, retire almost dead).

Its not about cages, that wont help nothing, patriarchy is useless because men arent needed as the technocracy advance, stop being a fool.

Men are allowed to exist (average guys/majority) they arent needed nowadays.

>tinder profile only shows naked upper body
>get many matches since I removed my face
>texting like chad expecting sex within at least an hour
>always "just one more question" they want a face pic
>show face
>"sorry you're not my type"

Attached: 1535304414570.jpg (228x221, 8K)

>Its about "confidence", good looking guys are given hundreds of good signals that build their confidence over time, that means you will be able to have a safe-guard self esteem, plus you feel socially respected as people by nature treat better good looking individuals.

>good looking guys are liked because of their "confidence"
>they only get this "confidence" because people like them for being good looking
>"confidence" is what matters, not being good looking

Attached: wojack brainlet lower face chin drooling.png (408x450, 35K)

nigger you see the women of your dreams, you dont get hard and all excited all of the sudden? well let me tell you something, women do too, except for the hard part.

butthurt feminist detected

post your usernames on lookism ya faggots i will mass neg everyone

>my type is good looking

Attached: 1545001097594.jpg (251x255, 11K)

Bro I'm sad to say, woman aint like us. For them its 8 or 80, ugly or a living god. They just dont make it public, but great looking guys are scarce so people need to pair anyway, but if we could live in harems the most powerfull men (in this case the better looking ones) would stay with harems while incels would be incels whatever thing they choose.

Above average looking with a 7-8 bank digit account can have a great life anyway, its an above average individual, what we are talking is that average guys cope to dont assume they were losers in genetic lottery.

You’re still thinking with the “sex is everything” mindset. It’s absolutely not. I used to think this way too. I’ve since fucked hot girls and butterface girls, I was happier with the butterface ones. An attractive girl is nothing more than a status symbol and a pretty shit one at that because looks fade. When you’re young and insecure you think you need to prove something by showing that you can bang a 10, but the act of banging the 10 is really no more enjoyable than banging the 5 especially considering 10’s have horrible personalities.

Yes, this is true. This creates problems for males because they are the ones who choose who has sex. Unlike males who get hard for a 10, virtually any woman can fuck a 10 male because males have unlimited sex drive.

Are you retard?
I said that good looking guys have their confidence built naturally over years, so they have confidence.
If you ask them they will say its what they say, when this doesnt even add 10% in the count, I'm just talking that they dont need to "fake until you make it".
Are you retard?
Its already proved that just a small fraction of men were able to have lineages and offspring through human history.

for real, lol

also how is everybody still so bluepilled here in 2019? YOU KIDDING ME BIZ????

Lol dude, this is just your opinion, I'm giving you facts that you can deduct from empirism from reality and human history, I'm not talking that sex is everything, neither that this should be the main goal of someone, I'm just telling you its about feeling good, being part of something and have your role in this world.

A poor chad is paired in his social micro universe, he have friends, maybe relationships, some role even if it is wageslaving, he is "complete" in a basic human way, that is my point.

10 and 5 are humans, that doesnt mean every 10 have a shit personality and a 5 has a better one, this is just your personal anedocte distorted with cope. I have talked with 10 woman (really models) that had a vast cultural knowledge and were able to have great conversations in my opinion and I had convos with 5 that were just asking, asking and asking because they couldnt say shit.

Humans are humans, you will have a great sex experience the more social bonds you have with the partner.

You're trying to act above it all, but you're really just a retarded namefag.

You can't simultaneously admit that women are retarded whores but also defend them.

no nigga, stop that confidence cope
you may fool some naive half blind girl for little while if you fake it but thats about it.

i have a hyperchad friend, he doesnt do ugly women tho, never has. he always picks out the best, and back when i used to go out with him he would hook me up with the thoths friend if she was also hot. so no thats not how it works, good looking guys wont pick the uglies. ever. he barely ever did anyone under 9. closest thing was when he let some gremlin blow him in high school.

I'm a human, like you, I'm not better neither worst than anyone else. Woman have emotional intelligence while men (usually) have logic/rational intelligence. That doesnt mean they cant have intelligence, this is just your cope.

If someone can persuade, manipulate and get advantage and reach their goals over others that mean at some point they are intelligent (emotionally in this case).

Does you have reading problems?
I told the guy that good looking individuals receive better treatment than average looking guys through all their lifes, that means they usually have more confidence naturally.

Lol

lol this is so funny because youre probably some average dude like most of us and you cant even entertain the idea that a 10 would be nice to you. in your mind shes automatically bitch. well newslfash: that same girl acting like a cunt to you is putty in chads hands. shes only bitchy to you because she considers you genetic trash and is disgusted of the idea of you even talking to her. its like when youre an average dude and some fat chick hits on you, its disgusting and a blow to your self esteem. it makes you think your value might be lower than you assumed because this disgusting person is thinking he/she got a chance with you. now to turn it around, who wolud YOU choose if you could take a nice 10 or a nice 6. of course you would take the 10 all other factors being equal. dont gimme this bullshit of "oh I dont even want a really hot girl" its literally hardwired into our genes to go for the hottest piece of ass we can find. only we realize real quick theyre not for us average guys, theyre for chad only.

im not blaming anybody, Im just telling it like it is. the guys coping are the ones who thinks its about being alpha, confident, having personality. lmao none of this means anything to women. they want the best genes they can find. even money and status are cope because that means literally renting a bitch. she will never see a rich/high status man the same way she will look at chad.

they are vile disgusting animals with no loyalty to anyone or anything. they run 100% on genetic programming. people used to understand this and we used to have social structures in place to keep their nature in check. I mean jesus christ its literally in the bible how evil and dangerous they are. used to be you would marry one as a virging and due to pairbonding and social enforcement you had a good chance of actuallyh aving a faithful wife (of course tons of them still cheated). those days are over now its a free for all.

That's one of the biggest lies normies have spread over the years and it's actually the opposite

Attached: 1540168839503.jpg (125x125, 3K)

You are talking with a cope individual who thinks people need to start talking and banging 1-3's until he gain experience, like it was a grinding RPG where you fuck old orcs until you reach the noble princess.

They just dont get it that some guys have gameshark and bonuses naturally.

>woman are vile because its on the bible
>same bible who teach that men went so degenerated god needed to purge, that men betrayed others
This is cope dude, humans sucks, not just woman and man, stop coping.

Its on the bible that the woman is the Pilar to a great "house" and family.

Some Jow Forums incels could become chads. They have it deep inside, but thanks to their parents and some poor life choices they ended up here, kek. I mean i have a friend who had a face full of ance and after he got rid of it he became a pussy slayer.

heres the real blackpill on women. you want to get laid? just shoot up a school and go to jail. murderers routinely get dozens of women proposing them with sexy pictures and begging them to get married. you think Im kidding? just ask any correctional officer. this is probably the nearest you can get to chad if you just become a savage, brutal psychopathic killer. women love violence and brute force. you think your woman is different and loves you no matter what? go out and get beat up by some guy while she watches it, that relationship is OVER. they would prefer an ice-cold killer over an average dude whos just trying to make it through life. they would fuck a somali immigrant to piss off their dads over being faithful to an average, decent looking guy. they are absolute vile disgusting animals.

>hot girls only want chad
>how dare this disgusting 6 women hit on me, it hurts my self esteem
>therefore women are evil.
wtf are you even on about? at this point you are just rambling you literal nigger.you probably just suck socially and overrate yourself. even the hottest girls are nice to me 9/10 times even if there is no chance for us to fuck.

>they are vile disgusting animals with no loyalty to anyone or anything. they run 100% on genetic programming. people used to understand this and we used to have social structures in place to keep their nature in check. I mean jesus christ its literally in the bible how evil and dangerous they are. used to be you would marry one as a virging and due to pairbonding and social enforcement you had a good chance of actuallyh aving a faithful wife (of course tons of them still cheated). those days are over now its a free for all.
The Bible and the traditions it drew upon were created while civilization was just forming, before marriage and monogamy were officially a thing. They saw what it was like to give women complete unregulated freedom. There was no way men would be motivated to run civilization if most of them got zero pussy. That's basically the reason for all the warnings against women in the Bible.

I predict that if we have a hard reset on civilization that the new one would regulate women the same way they did in the past after seeing what the opposite led to.

Attached: 1486277861492.png (750x1334, 825K)