Can some white people explain me the financial crisis in Greece?

Can some white people explain me the financial crisis in Greece?

Attached: greek-flag-1059x709-1024x686.jpg (1024x686, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Financial_Audit,_2004
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9xyIBjwGl8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they were spending like spoiled teenager because of money abundance after 2008 crisis. now they can't pay debts.

paying tax in grace was seen more like a charity gesture than mandatory, even when caught you just bribed your way out of it.

massive hole in publc finances exposed even further by the 2007/8 recession = fucked.

and what's the role of the germs?

>Person who knows about this subject.
>Not from Greece.
>EU and have had laugh talks with lawyers.

So the TLDR is that Greece is the kingdom of NEETdom. There are many factors in play what happened in the fall of Greece but i will list the most important ones. Its hard to paint a picture with one color.

>Greece was poor, asked help from EU.
>Greece has no production, they cant export anything.
>Greece doesnt have good income.
>Greece is very corrupt.
>Greece workers do Siestas while working.
>That means less productivity.
>Greece has more gov workers than private sectors.
>That means less productivity.
>So now Greece took out a massive loan.
>Since they have no production, corrupt and all the loaned money was shared with the big boys in the gov (there are literally dudes out there living in mansions with Yachts and laughing at EU giving loans). One of my lawyer friends visited a government official. Invited him on a yacht with bitches. True story. Also laughed at how the peasants are poor. Thats the gov there.
>So since they know they will can ever pay pack the loan Greece has decided to just not pay and not be productive.

Do you see the similarities to NEETs here? Greece is NEETdom, they act the same way. Why even try if i cant win anyways. I will not accept the jew life, i will live NEET. How it will end? Greece will be kicked out of EU because they will not pay (they say they cant but they do it delib.) and then the loan is deleted.

KEK END OF STORY. And thats actually something that is not talked in EU because it would make Merkel look extremely stupid. Greece says fuck you to Merkel.

they were stupid enough to bind themselves to the €

but the euro is useful for germany

*German companies

>bureaucracy
>nepotism
>laziness
>debt
>tax evasion
>early retirement

explain further

I just wrote to you, you fucking mongol.

>Greece took out a LOAN.
>Doesnt want to pay back.
>Denies working and any productivity.
>Eventually gets kicked out of EU and the loan is deleted.
>TFW Germany declares war on Greece then LOL.
>End of story.

What is the point you dont fucking understand?

but Greece is paying the debts back

to add to they also brazenly lied about their economy when they applied to join the euro zone.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Financial_Audit,_2004

No they are not, show me then any transactions and proof that they are. I bet you cant. Also you sound like a person who is below 18 because clearly you cant read and your brain feels undeveloped. Greece is NOT PAYING EU (read Germany) back the loan. Do you know who are paying back the loan retard? All of the other EU members. Since Greece took a dump, the tax to be in EU increased on other EU countries. There were LOL talks about other countries doing the same.

>Take out loan from EU.
>Leave EU.
>Gz you just got shitloads of money to your country and you left EU and then the loan was deleted.

I swear to god the immigrants and countries doing this shit is the reason for WW 3.

are you all dumb?
Greece unironically paid literally Goldman Sachs to clean the books, so Greece could even join the €. Of course printing money wasn't an option then anymore and it was just a question of time. To this day still they just pretend to be a western country that has the right to be subsidized by the rest of europe when really they should just live like africans. Dead people collect pensions in Greece, people work longer than in Germany yadayda, just sitting on your ass does not count as working. Politicians corrupt, rich people not paying taxes. It is a problem of the collecitve mentality: when one guy gets buy doing nothing or being corrupt other greeks will automatically follow...it is really just a hopeless case.

i see, the eu fucked it up

german media reported that germany already earned 1 billion with the credits

Exactly thats what we have been saying here. Greece is Africa and is a hopeless case. It would be better if Greece would be kicked out, but EU cant do it because it would make EU look weak. There are 2 options. Greece pays back the loan or they continue being EU member. Of course there is a 3rd option which would be declaration of war and conquering Greece but it will probably not happen.

Now i know the answer, YOU ARE FROM GREECE. Also EU did fuck up by giving you sand niggers free money. Greece is totally an useless country. Its only good for visiting the Akropol and thats it. Last time i visited Greece i felt i was in Africa. People look poor, smelly and the roads look like i am in fucking Bear Grylls survivor show.

People should be happy giving their money to Greeks.

Oh booooooooohoooooooooo Germany surely will say Greece is not paying us back the loan. Are you fucking dumb. Oeh im bored explaining a sandnigger everything. Clearly you are too dumb to understand the level of intelligence here. WHY WOULD GERMANY SAY GREECE IS NOT PAYING LOANS = WOULD MAKE LOOK EU AND GERMANY WEAK.

Greeks are white people
and they didn't get free money

I am a white man and I will filter you if you insult me again!

Greeks are lazy shits and they wanted to everything for free so when the EU stopped giving them monies, their ponzi collapsed.

you sound like an economical racist

kill yourself

so you can't explain the economic crisis in Greece

I asked it on pol, but most replies are from crazy Germans and Islamic immigrants in Western countries insulting the white Greeks.

The bottomline is that Greece is an unproductive welfare state and their "economy" was just a bunch of loans from germany.

Jews.

Greeks don't get welfare and their economy was doing well before the financial crisis.

Greeks are sand niggers.
Greece took a loan eg. free money because if it was a loan, they would pay it back. Since they dont pay it back, its free money.
Okay bud.
Made-up word. Explain to me what is an economical racist? You hate economy? How can you hate economy?
We just explained to you. Sand niggers took a loan and dont want to pay it back. Interest is growing on the loan which makes it impossible to pay back. If they prove that they make money and decline paying the loan, then shit will hit the fan. Thats why Greece is lazy and doesnt do shit so that nobody can accuse them of stealing.
Because people are right, Greeks are sand niggers to the max. They took the loan and decline paying back.

Now read together = GREECE TOOK A LOAN AND DOESNT WANT TO PAY BACK. GREECE TOOK A LOAN AND DOESNT WANT TO PAY BACK. GREECE TOOK A LOAN AND DOESNT WANT TO PAY BACK. GREECE TOOK A LOAN AND DOESNT WANT TO PAY BACK. GREECE TOOK A LOAN AND DOESNT WANT TO PAY BACK. GREECE TOOK A LOAN AND DOESNT WANT TO PAY BACK. GREECE TOOK A LOAN AND DOESNT WANT TO PAY BACK. GREECE TOOK A LOAN AND DOESNT WANT TO PAY BACK. GREECE TOOK A LOAN AND DOESNT WANT TO PAY BACK. GREECE TOOK A LOAN AND DOESNT WANT TO PAY BACK. GREECE TOOK A LOAN AND DOESNT WANT TO PAY BACK. GREECE TOOK A LOAN AND DOESNT WANT TO PAY BACK. GREECE TOOK A LOAN AND DOESNT WANT TO PAY BACK. GREECE TOOK A LOAN AND DOESNT WANT TO PAY BACK. GREECE TOOK A LOAN AND DOESNT WANT TO PAY BACK. GREECE TOOK A LOAN AND DOESNT WANT TO PAY BACK. GREECE TOOK A LOAN AND DOESNT WANT TO PAY BACK. GREECE TOOK A LOAN AND DOESNT WANT TO PAY BACK. GREECE TOOK A LOAN AND DOESNT WANT TO PAY BACK. GREECE TOOK A LOAN AND DOESNT WANT TO PAY BACK. GREECE TOOK A LOAN AND DOESNT WANT TO PAY BACK. GREECE TOOK A LOAN AND DOESNT WANT TO PAY BACK. GREECE TOOK A LOAN AND DOESNT WANT TO PAY BACK. GREECE TOOK A LOAN AND DOESNT WANT TO PAY BACK.

>greece
>white

just because they don't get "welfare" in the american sense of the world it doesn't mean they're not a welfare state.

filtered

no joke people
look it up, just google greece euro goldman sachs fraud
it is right in front of your eyes

Stop replying to this baitmaster.

So Greece is a welfare state that doesn't pay welfare to the people.
sounds logical

Greekfag here. Let me explain.

>Greek boomers are extremely uneducated and lazy. They also don't strive for greatness and they are overall happy if they can barely make do
>After the dictatorship ('67-'74) everyone and their grandma could find a job in the public sector as a result of political clientelism
>boomers believed they owed everything to the corrupt politicians that gave them a job, so they kept voting for the same political parties throughout the years
>there were always 2 political parties that had a real chance of getting elected (pasok - nea dimokratia) and those two pretty much kept getting elected until recently.
>public sector was growing out of proportion because these faggots kept hiring people that weren't really needed
>many political scandals where large sums of money from grants and public works went into certain pockets instead
>in 2002 we entered the euro when we clearly didn't meet the requirements
>bubble pops and now we're basically a pajeet-tier country

Not even the shitskins want to stay here anymore. Luckily I'm half German so I'm getting the fuck out of here asap.

>Greeks are sand niggers.
No, they are super sand niggers. The biggest niggers I've known of the beach nigger category.

if i was you, i would stay in Greece, especially if you want to have kids

u mad bro

>be Greek
>only have 1000 LINK

thanks Zeus

Greeks are lazy people but they also got fucked hard by financial products that were created by Goldman Sachs.

Check this out
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9xyIBjwGl8

Greeks are extremely hard working people.

who the fuck gave them money in the first place, and why? They obviously have no future

>enter EU
>The good economies support the bad so enter tons of debt
>spend like it's free
>can't pay debt, won't pay debt
>blame everything on the EU
That's about what I got from it

idiotic post

I love Greece but their productivity was nowhere near as high as other countries before the crises. Complacency is a dangerous game in the modern world.

Hard work is not the same as productivity.

A German who sits infront of a computer is more "productive" than a hard working man who works for his white children.

How come they don't try to capitalize on tourism ?

Agreed. Bad government is more to blame nearly every time. I'm not blaming the average citizen of Greece.

Moreover, if GS really did make Greece financial instruments which they would later naked short to death, then Greece never had a chance anyway. It was always going to fail by design.

OP I would strongly advice you to do your own research. Most topics mentioned in this thread is just what politicians would like the public to believe.

Short summary what really happend.

Greek was in poor financial state (due taxation problems, bureaucracy etc.), , big accounting firms made false statements regarding the financial situation of Greece. Their hope was with joining they got acces to cheap EU bonds and could re-finance old debt and could keep the pyramid game going. A lot of financial institutes make sure they got the chance to join since they own a lot of Greece bonds and where afraid that they have to write them down as losses.

So Greece joined, a few years later the pyramid felt during the crisis.

The EU pumped shitload of money (to essentially save the financial institutions).

The EU goverments want to blame the people of Greece. While most of them couldn't prevent this crisis! The real cause is (like always) financial institutions and corrupt government!

If you never went to Greece, I would strongly advice you to go (I went there often). You will notice that most people (except some government workers) work a shit load of hours for shitty pay in the tourist industry. Not the lazy greek like the EU like to portrait.

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 17K)

no they aren't, even spaniards are whiter than them

Attached: 123123145.jpg (588x391, 61K)

the spaniards mixed with the pink skinned germanic invaders

the white Greeks stayed pure

Greece spent way too much money and had to ask the EU (Germany) to give them free money. EU (Germany) said ok we will give you free money (!) but you have to start spending less. This has caused much asshurt in Greece.

being lazy and corrupt

single digit iq

i forgot to add dumb too

yes, they are. they should have gotten zero euros from the european union. all the countries from the Mediterranean should leave the EU, they are all dead weight. i guess the closer to africa the lazier you are.

northern europe will die once the nigger countries start growing

Grease pay denbts now plox

Attached: 1426358191485.jpg (170x250, 6K)

An entire fucked up Country with huge problems in Corruption and people avoiding as much as possible to pay taxes.
They also pay dead peoples pensions and cant keep up looking up those to avoid the payments.
They live above their possibility.
They also fear the Turks which result in huge Military spendings.
They have no Oil , no Gas , no producing or manufacturing industry making them look like Uganda.
They basically have only fish and olive oil.

Youth unemployment rate is 30% now imagine...
They tricked their way in the EU with faking records of financial institutes

TL;DR Gyros with onions and white cabbage and zaziki pls

Attached: 125854754354121.jpg (900x900, 65K)

>Despite repeated investigations into fraudulent pensions, Greece is still paying 2,260 dead people
oh wow
thats like half the population of Greece

what about the public sector though. Im sure the private sector catering to tourists works hard, because the work for a living. All the deadbeat govt employees probably do fuck all, and they are like half of all workers.

Every Greek I've worked with quit within 2 days of work or they got fired within a month. They're lazy and dumb as a brick. Hell even the Somalians are better workers.

Greekanon here
At least we dodge any tax possible and don't feed our nigger state like Americucks

Also the financial crisis unironically saved us from migrants cuz noone wants to be here

you re not gonna pay your debt with that mentality

>be bank
>give risky loans to risky country
>actually loan double the money you are legally permitted to loan
>risky country fucks up
>blame it only to that country. demand to be paid back.

>talk about corruption every time shitty country is mentioned
>talk again about corruption
>totally forget that corruption is heavily instigated also from corporations based on countries that are supposed to not be corrupt
>go as far as never arrest specific people that assisted corruption because it actually suit you

>gib me dat for free
That's what happened. People were guaranteed retiring at like 58 - 60.

Aren't they have a large shipping business like the Onaniss ?

The EU directive commands budget deficit of 3% max. Grease and shitalians laughed it off. Jews...oyy vey..I mean Germans, saw the opportunity loaned them insane amounts of money.
Turned out those mutts couldn't pay back.
The debt had to be paid by a (((stabilization mechanism))) i.e. the rest of Europe pooled the money under the constant threats of them crashing euro.

This. Greeks are modern day acolytes. Afto so Amerikano. Ti gamises Malakia

Germany's army is a farce, I genuinely believe the Greeks would win that war.
t. Brit