/Auto/Surfing General $100 p/m

>What is AutoSurfing
AutoSurfing is all about buying and selling website impressions online. It's an old game but a new script for this has gone on sale recently which has led to a surge in decent AutoSurf websites. Advertisers can pay these websites to increase Website Views and Search Engine ratings, it's a grey area of online advertising bullshit but shitty advertising companies pay for it so why not profit from it.

>How do we make money from it?
You make an account at the websites listed on the pastebin and open a tab which automatically refreshes on advertisers pages. You are paid by the minute and once you hit the minimum payout you get paid via PayPal. There are currently 9 decent websites doing this and you can run all of them from the same computer or phone at the same time, on one IP. If you have more than one device/IP address you can run more than one set of sites at once doubling your income.

>What is a VIP user?
You can pay some AutoSurf websites to become a VIP, in return this increases the amount you get paid per minute. The websites benefit from knowing they have genuine users to sell to their advertisers, you benefit from more money. This is more valuable on some sites and less on others, as outlined in the pastebin

>How does it make us $100 per month?
Full breakdown on the pastebin link.

Paste:
/hsttFqN1

Attached: 1397671341471s.jpg (238x200, 9K)

Some of the websites listed will also pay you to let them use your CPU for crypto mining.

This is definitely not worth it, as they will always pay you less than you can get from a free Monero CPU miner.

Pic related is MoneyMining payout via paypal.

Attached: 1-png[1].33066_.png (1076x426, 23K)

p/m better mean per minute because if its per month, there are plenty of online methods can earn you $100 per day

It's per month. And if you hook up a few devices/IPs you can multiple it. It involves no work, no input and only gain. Plus as these websites grow there will only be more opportunity.

Tell me one way right now to make easier money online that isn't a scam or involves time, effort and knowledge.

Pls tell the online methods that can earn $100 per day

Matched betting, return fraud (trick companies into giving products for free and then sell them for 100% profit), cracking RuneScape accounts and sell the gold for real money (easier than it sounds). The methods that involve $100 per day involves effort ofc, making that much money always involves effort. There are no ducks that shit golden eggs. But yeah, this method doesn't sound bad, might give it a try

>matched betting
Done that, its good money but can only be done once and it takes a lot more effort than my post.

>illegal shit like scamming companies
pajeet confirmed

Is this someone from nulled?

6$ per month thats amazing

What do you mean?

>Done that, its good money but can only be done once and it takes a lot more effort than my post
You can keep doing it, it just has a steeper learning curve which means more money (1500 a month or more)

>Illegal shit like scamming companies
Sounds like you are a corporate bootlicker. Pajeets scam people, there's literally nothing wrong with scamming corporations

Yeah, I go there. You can learn and get good stuff from there in my experience

Its $100 a month and that's only with one device/ip address. This is early days as well

But no ones forcing you to seize an opportunity and make money, feel free to go back to gambling on crypto

your pastebin says
$0.00015 /min = $6.48 pm

THE LINK Doesn't WORK HELP!!!

that's one website. there are 7 websites, if you pay for VIP on the one's I flagged as being worthwhile you also hit the bigger returns.

Can you use privacy browser like Epic Browser to open multiple times the same website on different tabs?

It tracks ip address. But you can use more than one device and ip to bypass.

This garbage is for literal pajeets and maybe Eastern European 12-year-olds. GTFO with this shit, or...

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 20K)

EXPLAIN TO ME HOW TO OPEN THIS GODDAMN LINK!! I HAVE BEEN PASTING IT IN EVERY BROWSER I HAVE AND JUST GET ERRORS!!

Pastebin & / & the string at the end of the post.

You never been on Pastebin.com?

Does this shit actually pay out? Anyone in here can confirm?

I've got a botnet I could hook up to it.

Red pill me on botnets. Possible to make money with one? Cost to setup?

Fucking hell. The absolute state of biz when retard brainlets like this are here...