This was never Satoshi's vision! All PoW coins are highly centralised by Chinese miners and are a huge liability...

This was never Satoshi's vision! All PoW coins are highly centralised by Chinese miners and are a huge liability. You faggots are delusional if you think adoption is coming.

The next three years will be about PoS. Either get in now early or get left behind

Attached: 743453453565245.jpg (1540x800, 172K)

Who cares about satoshi? He's meaningless.

Reverse everything you just said and it's a good post

He literally outlined this scenario in 2009 as desirable, as miners that rule the market have a huge incentive not to crash the value of their investment.

>Make Bitcoin open source, have no patent, no trademark
>Somehow, expect it to work out exactly according to his ancap fantasies

Satoshi is an 100% idiot.

Attached: 1520065927453.jpg (900x900, 77K)

Most brainlets on here will disagree with you, but you’re most likely right. The majority never realize things before it’s too late. Make sure you take advantage of it.

same argument as

> the bankers/politicians/capitalist-elite have huge incentives to not crash the economy, to not devalue their investments

same argument as
"just trust us dumbfucks"

So is ETH+Link the god tier portfolio since both allow/will allow staking?

proof of stake is coming March/April this year. don't expect Bitcoin to go away though

ETH is years behind on staking.

Good post.

>staking
congratulations you re-discovered interest
we all know how this plays out
nice solution faggots

Attached: tenor (22).gif (484x272, 2.93M)

Years behind what? Every "eth killer" is an embarrasment. If eth doesnt solve staking there just wont be any staking.

What is your opinion on link?

what else is there?

so.... in which PoS should I get myself into?

It doesn't need to be patented, not to mention trademarked.
Bitcoin is the first of its kind, which is why any other coin will always be known as an altcoin.

hey now. maybe if you didn't trigger so hard you would be able to think rationally.

LINK is solid... I hold a decent LINK stack. Picked up 10k more at the bottom, wish i had picked up 40k instead.

every brainlet in this thread might ignore you, but I won't . this is the only right answer and all the idiots here are deluded.

If not eth, which smart contract platform are you referring to? Zil? Also even if better tech emerges, ETH has a massive first mover advantage.

>eth is behind
>behind who?
>*crickets*
Yeah thats what I thought you fucking brainlet.

what if some group of miners decided to crash the market to weed out the competition, once they decided they mined enough to run without making profits, they would sell all their btc and crash the market and hold it down for a few years, until the competition is dead. Now that they control 51% or more of the mining power, they'd pump the price of btc again and make a shitload of money, with the perks of having >51% of the mining power.

Not all pow coins user. Mostly just bitcoin, the shittiest coin of all shitcoins.

bearcucks can't handle the idea that ethereum is actually OVERSOLD.

Attached: 1546694552813.png (1000x1000, 216K)

you'll see Q1... although my guess is you know. regardless i'm not handing out free info to a triggered ETH bitchboy

tell us so we can cap it. you might as well give your twitter and discord while you're at mr willy whale sir.

Not Zil. first mover advantage is nice for ETH. we'll see how long it lasts

social media is for faggots and i am not a whale

>doesn't understand sacrcasm

Attached: BezosLaugh.jpg (1200x800, 200K)

never was good at sarcasm.

>It doesn't need to be patented, not to mention trademarked.

Then why are people complaining about alts, forks, and all that shit? If people just want one coin to dominate, then Blockstream or some Satoshi-approved organization patent and trademark it.

It's funny people talk about freedom from banks and the govt when they don't really care about that AT ALL. They just their fucking investment GOING UP. These people are just liars and connivers wanting to trick people into buying Bitcoin. They know that if Bitcoin is patented and trademarked, it would destroy its image and the ancap delusion.

Institutional investors have already gotten their fat grubby hands on it and milked it for all its worth.There's won't be any crypto revolution, just bagholders shilling crypto, desperately wanting to alleviate themselves of their burdens.

Attached: Reality-Check-Ahead.jpg (698x400, 61K)

>i'm not handing out free info
Nigga your info is worthless, I just want to make fun of you more accurately.
If you were an EOS late adopter cuck or a BTC sidechain "soon"-er you would already be screaming about it. My guess is it's either some embarrassing chinky scam, or a Litecoin fork with one (teenage) dev and 10 "business development officers" (discord mods).

>the absolute state of the ETH bagholder

god damn jeff bush

Attached: 1528008094829.jpg (970x545, 50K)