Is there any reason at all to invest in ETH? ADA will inevitably overtake ETH, given it fulfills it's roadmap...

Is there any reason at all to invest in ETH? ADA will inevitably overtake ETH, given it fulfills it's roadmap, how will ETH be able to compete?

Attached: 6525bf2.jpg (1200x1188, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pcToFASnyrc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you must be new

It's full roadmap is to be slower then ETH currently is with less compute. You are a fucking moron if you think that ADA has a future. There is literally no developer interest and it plans on being worse then shitty ETH currently is.

ETH 2.0 is going to come out at about the same time as ADA's first release and it is going to be like comparing a Pentium 1 to a quad core computer.

Because if ETH doesn't succeed, no other project can.
People are like blockchain 2.0, 3.0, 9.0 will overtake Ethereum, but they can't make it work, and they will always be unfinished projects

>It's full roadmap is to be slower then ETH currently is with less compute
Source? That sounds too insane to be true

Cardano will flip ETH in a year or 2 / 3.

Holochain should be your backup hold.

ADA is a joke. Only guy who I met who actually owned it was a literal nigger. Keep that in mind.

Attached: mjrwlzddgj.png (945x705, 656K)

>___ will inevitably overtake ETH, given it fulfills it's roadmap, how will ETH be able to compete?

>dumbfuck says dumbfuck things

ADA would need to fall -99.9% to be close to what it's actually worth
I'm not kidding. ADA is absolutely worthless. It's the biggest scam in the top 30, even worse than TRON.

ADA triggers biz - too many ETH retards. Some are willfully ignorant of ADA tech and dev process while posting made up shit. Others are scared shitless of it. both classes of retard will see the light soon enough, by then it will be too late for them.

nice opinion you have there.

They have a very tiny team and are way behind ethereum.
I like them but there is zero chance they'll ever be able to compete.

If EOS has not overtaken ETH then ADA wont especially after ETH 2.0 beats it to the punch. Just buy ETH you retard.

>ADA will inevitably overtake ETH
that cope
>given it fulfills it's roadmap
that late adopter cope

cardano is already dead, its tech doesn't matter, and it has no users. how do you even think a dead last-generation platform can even begin to compete with a coin more dominant than bitcoin is against its competitors?

eos, ada, xtz, all have the same fundamental problem. they're just not good enough to get anybody to move from ethereum. nobody is going to move away from the only platform that actually has any userbase to go to something that has some incremental upgrades on the basic ethereum model.

Let’s wait and see how Constantinople performs in the applied sense before spouting off, mmkay?

Hoskinson has the experience to address the short comings of ethereum and build up a superior system. No more cryptokittys or hard forks on an outdated system. There are bigger and better things around the corner; hell, cardano could very well be rendered obsolete by a better system by the time it’s reached its final phase.

Its not about being triggered retard. Release a fucking usable product and compete.

Allow me to introduce this thread to Dr. Baird. Eth is kill

fuck me

It will happen, but not the in timetable anyone would like. We’re taking a fully decentralized, proof of stake, system from the outset thats built to address all the inadequacies of its predecessors. March a good starting point to see if anything touted in the white paper will be worth a shit.