How the hell is this possible

They are married.

Would you consider him being a chad?

Attached: C21B6BD9-000F-4AB9-B78C-F9950CD79FE0.jpg (680x453, 39K)

He is good looking and robust, just fat. He would look like Chris Hemsworth if he lost weight, and she can tell that. Women can smell genetics.

money>>>>>>>aesthetics

how do you faggots not understand this yet? what the fuck are they teaching you in school?

>Huge skull
>Probably has muscle under his fat making him strong

Yeah probably if he is assertive or intelligent enough too bully other chads.

kek I'm fat (not obese but got a gut) to, yet I always have gorgeous girlfriends (always petite though). Thing is there are girls who are into big manly alpha males.

he isnt even obese, i really dont see problem with this couple.

>lots of money
>tree stump schlong
really what else does a woman want?

Shes a 7 and he's a 6. What's the big deal?

Attached: 1467262143110.jpg (237x192, 10K)

lmao. these boards are getting crazier every minute. love it.

Attached: 436547658.jpg (1242x925, 92K)

Are you mentally retarded?

who is she

he's a 1 in 2 and she's a 1 in 100,000

lookswise anyways, there's a reason why she's with him so he must be much more than he seems, clearly doesn't give a fuck about his own looks anyways

He's probably not an asshole, girls put personality above looks & money.
t.chad

She's not all that special

women love assholes and love being treated like shit brainlet
if you don't have success with them it's not because you need to learn to respect them, it's because you're not actually a chad and have no reliable feedback on your looks

you just have a different taste. for my eyes she's a 1 in 100,000. bet you i'm not the only one.

>He is good looking and robust
This. He's not a typical Chad, but he looks masculine and healthy. This makes women feel protected around him. And that's enough. If he's interesting to talk to, that's enough to attract women.

No. Some ogre looking motherfucker married some generic bitch. Big deal, fuck this board is full of retards.

Attached: biztards.png (641x991, 651K)

Bro she's average at best

Post another angle of her

Either he has a lot of money or a huuuge cock