So we ran the background check and found no record of instagram, snapchat, not even a facebook account

>so we ran the background check and found no record of instagram, snapchat, not even a facebook account.
>Care to explain this gap in social media presence

Attached: downloadfile-11.jpg (780x438, 45K)

>>i’m just not really interested in what other people eat or when they go to the gym.

Laugh a little and continue.

I have all of those, you’re just retarded

One of the reasons i got hired was because i didn't do social media. Made me stand out from the crowd and it was considered a plus because the job required me to deal with a lot of sensitive information.

>be a 30 year old boomer who still has a myspace account.
>post your most racist, sexist, bigoted, homo/transphobic opinions
>no employer will ever know
*crack* *siiiiiips*

Attached: 15DC1E04-F082-4504-86C5-93952CCE0829.jpg (380x349, 32K)

this is ironically genius

What would be the point if no one reads it?

fucking kek

You meant to say un-unironically, right?

yes

Oh it's coming. Women run HR. and i have overheard stories of women turning away men they find unattractive. We are living in a matriarchy now. And it didn't turn out like people thought it would. Everyone thought it would be infinite pussy forever but instead they only fuck chad and tyrone and the other 90% of males continue to fall further and futher behind.

>Your Google history showed quite a bit of activity on Jow Forums
>Mind explaining these extremely racist and vulgar remarks?

I literally talked shit to some recruiter that called me and it must have got her wet because she kept calling me and even invited me out for lunch. She then told me she got married like a month later (like I cared). And after she got married she stopped asking me out to lunch. I literally hung up on her twice. She still calls me sometimes.

>doesn't use gab
not going to make it old boy

I don't know how I can ever go back to wagecucking.

Sucks for you incels I guess but I'm too busy fucking ladies to care.
Btw, How's that trumprage working out for you?

cringe

>I have been de-platformed by the kikes, ma'am

Attached: 15343670844.jpg (312x162, 16K)

Women have been turned away for being ugly for 1000's of years. You will live honey

This guy gets it.

they may have been turned away by chads, but I can guarantee you there's always been someone willing to fuck em.

We're gonna slaughter you cunts in the final reckoning. Women are the dumbest pieces of shit.

Actually got this question before. Considering I literally only use an anonymous account on Twitter, Youtube and obviously on here I had no fucking clue what to say. But I told them that I had a Facebook account that I closed thanks to the recent leaks of personal information and that I'm not an active person when it comes to other social media platforms.. which seemed to work until a few weeks later when they called and said no.

This is why I work in a warehouse now, earns a decent amount and is saving every penny so I can start my own shit. Been safe investing the money rather than saving it in a bank and I've been making solid gains over the past 2 years now.
Being an user is tough sometimes.. especially in this fucked up world

Attached: 1526599730655.png (657x527, 29K)

When the economy reaches depression levels they will act completely different and the balance of power will change, watch.

THIS LIL NIGGA DON'T GET LIT ON THE WEEKENDS???? LMFAOOOO NOT HIRED. WE ONLY HIRE LIT-ASS NIGGAS.

That was my neighbor, Fresco. He steals my internet regularly.

>We are living in a matriarchy now.
no
>the other 90% of males continue to fall further and futher behind.
playing the victim card makes you look like a weak bitch.

LinkedIn is the only profile they should ask and even that's pushing it

it wasn't that uncommon around 2008-2012 or so for employers to ask employees for their facebook passwords, no joke

[citation needed]

>valuing how you look telling the truth instead of the truth
You ARE a weak bitch you faggot. Making fun of people for telling the truth because you are so conditioned by women that you are afraid of associating with a fact that women won't think is attractive ON AN ANONYMOUS IMAGEBOARD
>heh, fuckin pussies. I only say things on Jow Forums that women approve of unlike you NERDS

>have no social media presence anywhere
>all accounts are anonymous
>all usernames are random and passwords are encrypted
>google my name and nothing comes up
>not tagged in any pictures
>most recent picture of me is 9 years old
>no contact to anyone from highschool
>no past gfs
>dual citizenship that nobody knows about
>tfw I‘m a ghost

Maybe if you're working some filler HR role

it was all over places like reddit at the time, it eventually died down. dyor I don't need to give you a citation I'm not writing a paper. fuck off

ok thanks user

Attached: 1445808944994.jpg (1508x1493, 437K)

"Can you tell me why I'd want to use those?"

this never happened.

it did. but i don't understand why you are so skeptical over something so stupid

lol no you will get fucked by more taxes and more gibs as the commie movement grows

what is this about??

*TING-TING*

May I have your attention fellow incels? Today I have the great honor to make a toast; to newly discovered sexual imbalances, unrealistic expectations, and a disturbing lack of purpose brought on by this knowledge of women. But your creepshots and shilling of coins have brought hope to many. To giant milkies, lamborghinis, empty accounts and slam pigs everywhere.

[spoiler]Fuck Chad![/spoiler]

[spoiler]Fuck Staceys![/spoiler]

[spoiler] and FUCK NIGGERS! [/spoiler]

Attached: 1459913849_456.jpg (1500x1500, 188K)

Based and redpilled. Nice frog too.

Employers have been scanning Gab ever since that Jow Forumstard killing all those kikes at that synagogue.

Attached: pol shooter syna post.png (693x651, 426K)

>We did a background check and found it was a light blue

Kek

ouch

Nowdays it's a skill to be invisible for certain employees. Try intelligence and cyber security

It says right here on your Jow Forums account "fuck niggers".
Care to explain that to us?

Test

*Ahem*

I majored in statistics, sir, and that was the only logical conclusion.......
So I've greatly improved my communication skills..

>How about we make that 100,001 you fucking kike?

>Its now considered a negative just to not be dumb enough to sell your soul and dignity to big data corporatiins

Thank God I work for a small business that at no point gave a shit about my Social media presence or lack thereof

How do you a boil a frog alive? Slowly. By the time most men realize it will be too late.

You forgot jannies. They've been on a rampage tonight. FUCK JANNIES