Just caved in & bought some silver, am I retarded or what?

Just caved in & bought some silver, am I retarded or what?

Attached: 1545769920650.jpg (500x332, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usdebtclock.org/gold-precious-metals.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MFtb71Jq4Ps
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're probably retarded but not for buying silver. It's a good hedge against the low chance that there is a global financial collapse.

Do you value silver?

usdebtclock.org/gold-precious-metals.html
Silver should be $6oo per oz

It would be nice, but I doubt it.

You bought an actual asset instead of lines of code so you're less retarded than the average person on Jow Forums

once society collapses, there will be no worries about gold or silver but about control over vital resources and machinery, stock up on canned food and ammunition, not metals

Physical is only worthwhile holding in an Inflationary Scenario.

Haha low chance, the EU is currently collapsing

And Bibles right?
Fuck off brainlet

>emotional reaction name calling instead of argument
why don't you get on hormones? you already have the brain of a woman

I already held some PM's & materials like lithium, cu & Al in ETFs & mining stocks.
They were my best performing lately.
My cash savings arent making shit so I traded some in for silver since it is so undervalued rn but showing signs of busting out.

Attached: nice-ripped-jeans-big-butt.jpg (600x400, 43K)

Ok, how much will your tuna appreciate after it's expiration date?

as much as your tuna will, stacy

But my actual investments will have returns & you'll have a room in your trailer stuffed with beans, tuna & .45 bullets.
Great strategy user, maybe you should use some of that ammo tonight & shoot yourself in the face.

based brapper

grug no sell rock. grug have strong hand. one rock need be six hundred berries

Attached: 1519341658250.jpg (211x239, 7K)

Enjoy chewing on your super precious gold and silver from hunger after the looters take all your natural resources as your metal shits will be useless to them without a functioning economy.

Shooting myself might not be such a bad idea knowing I have to share oxygen with people of your IQ.

What's the difference between buying physical silver and buying in on a ETF?

youtube.com/watch?v=MFtb71Jq4Ps

Attached: areyouwell.jpg (953x960, 87K)

If the shit really hits the fan the etf's can just take your money & exit scam, allegedly....

ETF silver has like 10 paper silver owners all staking claim to an ounce of physical silver.

If you wanted to take delivery of your shitty ETF silver, how you gonna get it when 9 others want it?

What are you left with then? Nothing.

You don’t need a colloids society, when the banks crash which is happening in the EU communists, gold $5000 per oz or sliver could be more than gold because JP Morgan is holding on behalf of USA. USA don’t want to loose to China and Russia that own shit loads of gold.

>Enjoy chewing on your super precious gold and silver from hunger after the looters take all your natural resources as your metal shits will be useless to them without a functioning economy.
Enough zombie shows for you, not how it will go down no matter what your pastor told you.
>Shooting myself might not be such a bad idea knowing I have to share oxygen with people of your IQ.
Jokes on you, I have a 148 IQ.

>low chance

Thanks friend, just bought 100k

Trying to convince my pops to sink 20K of his own bread into silver lmao.

You precious metal fags will be rekt when asteroid mining becomes reality

I too am going Long on werewolf attacks.

Who the fuck got paid in only silver quarters? you got paid in notes if you were lucky.

I wish it would hurry the fuck up about it I want to see germany lose everything then rebuild it into a glorious 5th reich.

This time, they will fuck all of Europe without even firing a weapon!!! nazis are full on coming back people

>6 year old bottomtexts

Based and reichpilled

Attached: 1543181439317.png (680x757, 44K)

>mine 1 (one) large asteroid
>all platinum group metal prices drop through the floor harder than bitcoin did

Attached: infog-high-value-asteroids1.jpg (1500x1125, 441K)

>inb4 Jow Forums starts a precious metals bubble

>le space mining meme
You will be dead long before it happen you dumdum

>low chance

Attached: Laughing elfman.jpg (400x400, 115K)

We've been doing it for decades. What do you think stands collateral for this entire debt-driven economy of ours? Nasa is the public space program, and then there's the hidden space program.

Attached: 1543328798545.png (600x579, 218K)

Literally when we retire, maybe.

Do you have a reliable time scale & schedule for an asteroid getting mined?
I don't but I'm fairly certain my time will be up before it comes to pass.

t. corky

Attached: 1545157886958.png (1080x1080, 127K)

>You precious metal fags will be rekt when asteroid mining becomes reality

Attached: retardface.jpg (391x510, 22K)