LTC about to flip XLM

Stellar from #4 to #6, now about to flip LTC and go #7

Is the dream over? We trusted in you Jeb. How could you do this us? We got kiked again didn't we?

Attached: 1495834380.jpg (289x174, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/coindesk-most-influential-blockchain-2018-jed-mccaleb
twitter.com/michaeldowling/status/1078360103756021760
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jed is white and not a Hebrew
>That's why he will fail

I regret I buyed into this kike scam. JEB YOU WILL FUCKING PAY

it's not alt season fuck face

>LTC is the father of altcoins

Stellar lumens on suicide watch, how will IBM ever recover?

coindesk.com/coindesk-most-influential-blockchain-2018-jed-mccaleb

This article alone tells me stellar will be the best performer in 2019

Jeb is smart, very smart. The recently acquired chain.com makes a lot of sense too.

I'm just not sure XLM should be considered an investment coin. I feel the same way about XRP.

>this article alone

That's why you put your money in crypto in the first place. It's because you're a stupid faggot.

yes, make it happen please. Maybe the fucking Stellar foundation imbeiles gonna wake up. Fucking Stellar I curse day I bought this piece of shit. Retard Jed "im not interest in making Stellar for profitable" - because market value is not really important in an asset that aims to represent a p2p value transfer, right. Seriously... just fuck this fucking bullshit. I would rather see it die at this point.

kek

This user knows.
I dig the sarcasm... seriously though lads, how wilI IBM recover?

Attached: 1543729269240.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

Lets put a bounty on Jebs head, surely some american-african-black negroes will do it for 20k. Any niggers care to confirm this? Would you take a Jeb for 20k?

Only way is to bring back the PowerPC arc so they can die in the flames of their overheated CPU pieces of shit fire

Nice digits fren.
It's not about hardware.

Are you the same retard who keeps making these Stellar posts and acting like a salty little bitch cause you bought after xlm had pumped 4000% towards the end of 2017?
Top kek

Daily Reminder:
twitter.com/michaeldowling/status/1078360103756021760

Pssst... IBM.

Attached: 1542774825066.png (395x398, 114K)

Fuck you

>unreddit.com/r/stellar
Mods are nazis and delete everything which isn’t moonboi
>coindesk.com/coindesk-most-influential-blockchain-2018-jed-mccaleb
Jed and Adam personality clash
IBM and Stripe don’t want anything to do with XLM until the network is up and running
Even Michael Dowling is distancing himself

0.02c eoy2019

They are both low price per coin and worthy of being shilled in mainstream news unlike most shitcoins

>trusting jeb
he's the reason for mtgox
he's the reason for xrp's broken economics and distribution
he's the reason for worthless me-too xrp clones like stellar

Why is this shitcoin mooning? Sure it's better than BTC, but just being better than another shitcoin doesn't make it good. It's 99% just a copy-paste of the BTC code with shorter block times which make it exactly X4 more useful and that's it.

Attached: 1513945631382.jpg (900x1200, 213K)

ITS OVER. LTC FLIPPED. JEB YOU ARE KILL, WE COMING FOR YOU NIGGER

Bought at 80c, you mad faggot?

>What is pump and dump