Hope you're buying the Snowblossom dip

21,000 Snow just changed hands. If that person holds to merely $50, he's a millionaire. Good bet for 1-2 years.

Accumulate in 2019.

Daily reminder that this is one of the best speculative bets of the year.

-twu

Attached: snow.png (225x225, 3K)

>Haaaaaw me ruv brokchain
>-twu

please raise the quality of your posts if you gonna keep shilling,

Nah. You get a few more warnings before I go dark about this for Q1-Q2. You have enough breadcrumbs to know this will be a solid hold for the year.

BTW, $50 snow at as much as half the supply mined is only a $600M market-cap. If you don't think this is doable with traction in 1-2 years, you should exit all crypto markets.

Nice 7K order in the 14K range.

twu bought alot recently at 6k stats... so the moron who put buy order at 14k is going to buy twu's bags at over 2x.. fucking imbeciles

Anything from fireduck recently?

Wallet soon. 'Bout it. Slow and steady wins the race, and this is perfect accumulation time.

The fact that there's no fucking GUI wallet is indication alone with this 20K snow order that we're heading up sooner rather than later.

last bump.

Cool. Yeah slow and steady. I don’t know what the catalyst will be but I think it’s a good long term gamble

A handful of catalysts to come to get this across even a 20x. Exchanges, usage, community growth, speculation, progress, fresh code, trilemma shenanigans, FOMO. Probably the best bet in the space.

Good point. Plenty to look forward to really. Anything happening with Trade Ogre?

he wants you to buy his fucking bags for 2x his investment.. are you guys fucking stupid.. why do you think he is shilling it on here? fucking retards

Been buying well before it was first posted on biz you loser

nah, you're brainlet bagholder that bought at 40,000 stats.

But I didnt. Why are you so mad user?

>If that person holds to merely $50, he's a millionaire
1 snow = $20,000? you deluded chink hahahahhahahahhaha *breaths* hahahhahahahhahahahha it's a shitcoin no one cares about and it will be worth 0 when it gets delisted

the 7k order in the 14k range is twu's fucking bags.. it's so obvious.. hes only shilling because he wants you to buy his bags... you can see in otc channel he bought for half that recently... you dumb autistc morons biz

you god damn morons someone bought his bags... fuck it im gonna pump and dump biz all day too... u buncvh of morons deserve to lsoe all your money

Attached: download.png (205x246, 7K)

dumb fucking biz niggers. he buys 8k stats otc. then he shills it and sells it for 16k stats.... then repeats process.. you guys are FUCKING MORONS always buying this scamming gook fucks bags FUCK YOU biz u autistic fucks

Wow a 2x in crypto markets?

hahahaha. yeah.

nobody sold to me in the OTC counter. i bought at 6,000, took profit at 30,000, and am re-buying in the 8K and under range. if my next orders don't hit, so be it.

nah. not selling.

stay poor.

>otc channel

where it is?

the discord.

nobody is getting filled from what i know, including me.