Tought about Bitcoin and Monero

>imagine being in 2020 when monero is 10k per coin and thinking to yourself how fucking stupid you were for not buying atleast a couple monero for 50 dollars.

Yes, because things that happened in the past are gonna repeat, isn't it user? Life is so predictable... your shitcoin that can easly be replaced by other projects is going to 10k in two years.. sure, lol... people who got burnt in 2017 are going to put again their life saving into bitcoin..
Normies are retarded but not so retarded... once you fuck them they became souspicious, and never came back

MTGOX fucked nerds and early adopters. The 2017 crash fucked normies instead

Attached: cerbiatta.png (1356x2048, 3.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TimSweeneyEpic/status/1081708879472410625
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How to tet a gf like that brog

English motherfucker, do you speak it?

Attached: 1542804814640.png (608x580, 336K)

>imagine how much Chang had to pay to get a qt 3.14 white girl
>mfw can't afford the same

Attached: 1534225878581.jpg (189x189, 5K)

Yes I speack english and German also, and I am spanish. Tell me when you have to remember 2 languages and C and java and jascript and phyton if you have the energy to speak a subhuman language like english, perfectely

>How to tet a gf like that brog
You have to search for crazy girls, crazy Stacies who look like Stacies but probably have some insecurity unsolved problems about their look

bajale a tu pedito pendejo. no eres el único políglota. además cuando sabes programar en un lenguaje, sabes cómo hacer lo mismo en todos. no mames.

I look 1000 times better than that ugly chink. WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I GET A GF????

Attached: fvffv.jpg (263x192, 6K)

>The 2017 crash fucked normies instead
Things happen, many of you normies got rich despite the "crash". You know, crypto is growing at at very fast rate, things need to settle down to seperate the real projects from the scam. Thats called consolidation. Even you normies should understand that.

Attached: 1542311851848.jpg (1024x785, 229K)

I don't care if I am a normie or not (actually I know bitcoin since first 2013, but never bought it for trading cause I tought it was funny money on internet)
Will be a next time to get rich off this funny meme ponzy money?

Imagine being this deluded

monero isnt a coin of the future, the future is second layers. coins like monero are living in the now, when base layers are all we have. don't hold onto feature coins expecting them to make you rich in the future. monero isn't sound money, nothing is but bitcoin, monero's financial quality is 100% tied to its technology, unlike bitcoin, and that can never last as technology gets quickly obsoleted. it's a problem all feature/payment alts have to deal with eventually.

Guys I hate you when you say these half sentences without justifying them, honestly this shows how retarded you are
DELUDED muhhh ... deluded about what= My post has a logic behind it: Normies have been/have felt scammed and won't came back. The 2013 crash brooke only early adopters, not normies

>monero isnt a coin of the future, the future is second layers

do you mean LN on bitcoin with ''second layer''?
Or sidechains / child chains?
Explain to a retarded please, I want to make the right choose

Explain to a retarded in simple words, please, bro

>I tought it was funny money on internet
You dont understand what money is, thats why you are a sheep.

ln/plasma/raiden/what was mimblewimble/sharding/etc. the next wave of tokens/alts will be entirely about interacting with those laters, rather than using their own pointless floating token, which is only necessary when you need it for security i.e. mining/staking rewards.

the current paradigm of having an unconnected silo'd blockchain per project is already dying off. mastercoin/omni started it with their idea of tokens/colored coins on bitcoin, ethereum made the idea generalized, and now people are putting completely algorithmic dollar analogs on the ethereum blockchain.

Secont layers need a stable fundament, just like a house with many levels. Monero is such a fundament with its adaptive block size and its fungibility.

>feature coins
Fungibility isn't a feature it's a requirement.

>monero isn't sound money, nothing is but bitcoin
Bitcoin isn't fungible, it's not sound money.

>technology gets quickly obsoleted.
Yes, Monero has a proven track record of being able to adopt new technology, Bitcoin has the opposite track record.

no, monero is another alt, nothing more, nothing less. it scales even worse than bitcoin, meaning theres a hard cap on tx/s which is much much lower than bitcoin, adaptive block size or not.

fungibility is pretty much the only benefit it has, but all the negatives from an economic or technical standpoint make monero a very poor choice to be a base-layer technology.

Wrong.

bitcoin is working just fine without unscalable base-layer privacy. with second layers with privacy features the base layer quickly becomes fungible for end users anyway, as almost every transaction becomes a closed loop on those second layers.

and alts just can't be sound money, because alts are dependant on tech. new privacy tech comes along and monero loses a huge amount of it's interest/value. monero's fate is tied completely to it's tech, which is clearly not the case for bitcoin.

nothing i said was factually or technically incorrect. you can't make sound money out of a tech-driven altcoin.

>the current paradigm of having an unconnected silo'd blockchain per project is already dying off. mastercoin/omni started it with their idea of tokens/colored coins on bitcoin, ethereum made the idea generalized, and now people are putting completely algorithmic dollar analogs on the ethereum blockchain.

OK, but HOW ware they trying to get this? Plasma for example will not increase so much as Visa the TPS ... raiden the same thing... my question is: when and How will they compete with a centralized database in terms of efficiency and speed?

I still don't understand why people say bitcoin isn't fungible. The protocol itself guarantees that you can always send a bitcoin, therefore it is impossible to blacklist a coin. The only issue might be if exchanges don't accept them for fiat, but in a future with mass crypto adoption that is irrelevant, why pay taxes for (((cashing out))) when you can stay in crypto indefinitely

es el mercado amigo
puto panchito subete a un arbol

Bitcoin is not scalable. Monero is scalable. Read the lightning network white paper, I recommends something like 131mb blocks minimum. Monero can scale its blocksize, bitcoin can't. Scalability is not defined as being able to run on technology worth $30 in 2018. That will look dumb as fuck ten years from now.

The second paragraph is just total bullshit that gets parroted in a cult like fashion by desperate maximalists. You probably don't even know what you're saying, just that's what "smart" bitcoiners say.

Literally everything in that post was wrong.

Cause you are poor. That guy is loaded and girls love money above everything.

>traceability will be irrelevant once adoption reaches the point that people stop moving every tx through the mixers that are fiat exchanges
no

How did traceability affect fungibilty if the protocol guarantees you can always send or receive a coin and no 3rd party can seize your coins?

Monero will have lower market cap than both Grin and Beam in 2020

>I still don't understand why people say bitcoin isn't fungible. The protocol itself guarantees that you can always send a bitcoin, therefore it is impossible to blacklist a coin. The only issue might be if exchanges don't accept them for fiat, but in a future with mass crypto adoption that is irrelevant, why pay taxes for (((cashing out))) when you can stay in crypto indefinitely

>future with mass crypto adoption

Baing this deluded...lol.

''Yes user I am going to send you some bitcoin, wait I have to transfer them to coinbse exange and then I'll send them to you..oh no fuck it... 50 euro of fee... fuck...so much... ''

''Yes I'll pay a coffee with bitcoin....yes 1hour for confirmation and then I can go''

''yes I'll store my money on bitcoin man... after one year ''FUCK IT - 90% (pink wojacks''

Bitcoin is Netscape, which has a cult of maximalist faggots who bought in early but bought in not SO MUCH and they hope for the million per bitcoin to make it.

Literally faggots

Just making the point that exchanges are the only thing keeping btc useable right now.

>fungibility
Fungibility is like kind exchange. Coins with widely divergent histories are not the same. If coins known to be used by pedophile gangs are sent to you, that would fuck you over. Even if you could spend those coins, would you? Business associates would get the wrong idea.

holy shit what a nice brapper

Attached: Dl-exIgWwAEoEYH.jpg (753x1200, 191K)

>has never actually used bitcoin

I think this is overstated. People already know that cash in their wallet could have been used in drug deals, prostitution, etc but nobody actually cares. If you have large crypto adoption then the history of your coin is irrelevant just like it is for cash, because the protocol treats them identically. Plus who the fuck actually goes and looks at blockchain histories, shit is complicated and not fun. I don't think anyone will give a shit

My god user.. this Stacie get me so horny... how the fuck did she end up with a chink like him? My god this girl is pure heaven.. I would like to introduce my dick into that ass... I can I know her? I want her to swalloe my cum....

>souspicious

>People already know that cash in their wallet could have been used in drug deals
>could have
Yes, same with Monero. With bitcoin it's confirmed and irrefutable. If you've got coins one or two hops from some heinous shit, your coins are worth less than 1btc.

>who the fuck actually goes and looks at blockchain histories
Any serious company. It would be irresponsible not to since you might not be receiving Bitcoins that are worth what they should be worth. This makes bitcoin inefficient. Muh raspberry pi full node becomes full node plus chainalysis subscription.

Moneros capacity is higher than bitcoins capacity. It is also more decentral.

Sauce boss

Why is she taking photos of herself with no pants on? wtf is wrong with her? Does she have no shame?

You are traveling through parts of a country with a medium to high violent crime rate. You need to use some of your Bitcoin to pay for something. If every person you transact with knows exactly how much money you have, this is a threat to your personal physical safety.

You are a business that receives a payment from a supplier. That supplier will be able to see how much money your business has, and therefore can guess at how price sensitive you are in future negotiations. They can see every single other payment you’ve ever received to that Bitcoin address, and therefore determine what other suppliers you are dealing with and how much you are paying those suppliers. They may be able to roughly determine how many customers you have and how much you charge your customers. This is commercially sensitive information that damages your negotiating position enough to cause you relative financial loss.

You are a private citizen paying for online goods and services. You are aware that it is common practice for companies to attempt to use ‘price discrimination’ algorithms to attempt to determine the highest prices they can offer future services to you at, and you would prefer they do not have the information advantage of knowing how much you spend and where you spend it.

You sell cupcakes and receive Bitcoin as payment. It turns out that someone who owned that Bitcoin before you was involved in criminal ajlctivity. Now you are worried that you have become a suspect in a criminal case, because the movement of funds to you is a matter of public record. You are also worried that certain Bitcoins that you thought you owned will be considered ‘tainted’ and that others will refuse to accept them as payment.

Yes, bitcoin is an altcoin. Monero is sound money.

It looks like ass injections to me. No thanks

because she's a venus rostie, and she likes when every man is horny about her, she likes this.. because this shows she's good looking.. women likes horny guys, epecially if they are good looking

that ass it's natural, she's the same girl of the pic at the beginning of the tread. She's a natural canadian blonde white women, who fell for the personality meme and fell in love with that beta male

holy shit this quintessential cope post

but I get you guys though
if it was a 10/10 asian chick with white dude I'd shit talk her like mad

t. chang

LMAO , and what about Stocks which are get fucked every 8 years`? Still everyone owns some sort of stock

Attached: 1536741861548.jpg (640x633, 42K)

stocks aren't fucked every 8 years, and there are real companies behind them, they don't have the fame of ''meme money''

The absolute level of delusion ITT is unreal

Id rather see stinkies posting all day long.

I'll bet you would. You don't fear the stinkies like you do the king.

Attached: b_1429.jpg (960x640, 94K)

Just be yourself bro

bahahahahahhaahhahhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

dumb moaner go get a real job you broke two bit chump ass punk bitch.

>his coin didn't accidentally the biggest game in the world
Absolutely salty.

>Not being aware that there was a literal child molester diddling bits inside fortnites API to make a kids game look bad working for globlee.

Ok sure bud.

No arguments. You bring nothing to the discussion here and are worse than dero shills.

I can't parse this.

AHHAA monero cux
>Fortnite news breaks after some pedo diddles some bits on a website
>monero cux: we love kids they're the future
>literally anyone with a brain working for epic holds their breath
>news breaks that some sole employee at globlee paid literally a single guy off the flash the monero logo for like 3 days
>Timmy finds out
>globlee putz is fired and arrested
>Monero cux: oh you just salty

No you fucking people are absolutely delusional and you need to stop hallucinating because it's literally scaring the children at this point.

Not in a 'straighten up kid and go to school' kind of way but a 'hey jimmy go ask mommy for ten bux and give it to me' kinda way.

fucken creepers.

For the people still wondering who she is

twitch.tv/STPeach

Attached: CRf3cYf.png (427x676, 439K)

You got the rest of the Twitter links for that because that's not what he said.

Also don't get the wrong idea that anyone thought this was a big deal. Just look at the price action compared to when AlphaBay addition happened.

oh so now we're going to hallucinate that for the last four days you creepers didn't go around parading fortnite literally everywhere on reddit including the cryptocurrency channel, your ceo didn't tweet about it along with his other goombas, it wasn't talked about relentlessly on this very board, and there weren't more news articles on that topic than the alphabay project? so none of that happened and now you don't have to own up to it right? old news?

ohkay mhm yeah maybe the effects of those magic mushrooms haven't quite entirely worn off yet? or is it the lsd they're spiking your water supply with maybe?

Mate, it was always just the merch store. IDK what was happening on reddit but here I saw a lot of shit posts. It's that little bit extra that's fun to put in someone's face because it sounds like a big deal if you frame it right. It's certainly got a reaction out of you lol.

Attached: FORTNITE_AND_MONERO.jpg (1024x576, 340K)

most of the normies lost user

Anybody who got fucked by my Gox deserved it, it was blatantly obvious something was up with them for months before they shut down. Also, I'm all in on XMR and if you're not then you're a moron that isn't going to make it

Attached: mmexport1516906284642.jpg (544x960, 52K)

Monero is now pnd status .. ?

Fortnite news was fake.

Yeah and now they're going around denying that it was considered a big deal for four whole days and wasn't wildly spewed all over this board, twitter, btctalk, reddit, irc so there's that.

Moaners be sweepin shit under the carpet I mean take a look at the last bozo that replied to me trying to make it look like one dude in a thread is bigger news than literally a few thousand creepers posting everywhere did.

Monero community is honests, that is what I can say.

Attached: 1544022655131.gif (426x213, 989K)

>Fortnite news was fake.
They accepted monero for a while, so the news was real. I wonder what is happening behind the curtains.

Attached: 1541414696270.png (1814x1382, 1.75M)

Hey look we agree, and one step further the curtains are drawn back for you.

how in the fuck?

dont tell me it's
>he has money

there's hundreds of Chad pro athletes and trust fundies out there she could be dating

Attached: the-face-pepe-makes-when-life-just-sucks-19505349.png (500x503, 126K)

WHITE BOYS ON SUICIDE WATCH

And instead she doin what ever she wants

She's not THAT hot, get over it you fat loser lmao

Kek keep copin late adopter

who is that sexy ass chink? White girls aren't worthy

fuck off reddit

What? You're complaining about some random chick and her boyfriend, you sound like a virgin.

*snap*
this one's going in the cringe compilation

"hory shit my dick is too small to handle this"

>muh dick
Fuck off nigger

Hit a soft spot ?

Attached: 1504350338382.jpg (768x1024, 116K)

By combining Raiden and Plasma, perhaps?

Anyone know this dog boiler’s net worth? Genuinely curious

Shit white boiz, first the women get blacked while the men get chink scammed and now this??

Her ass is huge, there's no way she can be satisfied from that chink's micro penis.

Note to self: black men/white women pics are old hat for trolling...the new craze is now Asian men/white women pics

You know the dude smells like fish oil and money.

thats one ugly chink

>it scales even worse than bitcoin, meaning theres a hard cap on tx/s which is much much lower than bitcoin
This entire thread is bait because that OP is just a pasta from another thread but this is completely false. Monero unironically scales better than bitcoin on chain.

IKTF bro. The world is batshit insane and unfortunately so are roasties.

>The protocol itself guarantees that you can always send a bitcoin, therefore it is impossible to blacklist a coin.
What? Exchanges or miners can quite easily blacklist certain outputs. It's trivial. Bitcoin is absolutely NOT fungible.

I genuinely wonder how close to 0% the amount of woman on this earth is that actually respect themselves.

I think I know you, does your last name start with S