Can crypto fix India's potholes?

Attached: e0427cc-3.jpg (750x738, 102K)

his son was pooing in it when he was struck by a car. so sad.

Try hard

> Fills tar potholes with actual dirt
> Doesn't realize the first rain will wash it away

Fucking pajeets.

Expecting a low IQ nigger mix to know this
The dumb part is letting these niggers run the big tech in America

At least he's implementing a temporary solution, besides india doesn't have as many wet days as US or UK so it's a bit more viable.

The pajeets fix that problem already

>getting this mad over a random pic with a caption
the absolute state of autists.

Pajeet tier logic. Wasting time, energy, fuel for a temporary solution that will last at best a few months is retarded. Rather pony up a community fund to finance at least some cement in the mix.

Of course, they don't know anything about fundraising, capital management, long term thinking and getting a team together. Its literally just one dude driving around with dirt in his car filling holes, which is one mental level above chimp status.

these niggers lost lot of money through crypto kek.

>a country in the tropics doesn't have many wet days

Attached: 16e.jpg (903x960, 52K)

how do you know its dirt and not that "instant cement" or whatever

Instant cement comes in a bag that doesn't look like it was made for carrying a load of corn.
Instant cement doesn't look like brown dirt taken from the side of the road.
Instant cement requires water in the mix, there is no water to be seen in the picture.

Crypto can't fix potholes, but advertising can.

Attached: Dominos+Pothole+Milford+Delaware.jpg (652x367, 80K)

I've spent a month in India and visited their most populous cities. I was told before visiting that the driving situation is an absolute madhouse but nothing could prepare me for what I saw.

Attached: DSCF4925.jpg (2136x2848, 2.82M)

Attached: DF176A0F-C0F6-41E7-B8AD-75276234759B.jpg (737x497, 490K)

These 'pajeets' run every bank and major corps

Attached: DSCF5009.jpg (2136x2848, 2.81M)

Oh, I'm sorry user what I meant to say was they don't have as many wet days overall, hence why india is such a dry shithole yeah they'll have monsoon's and flood pretty often but that's for a couple of months out of the year.

I am not a Pajeet please stop implying that I am. Did you ever stop to think that the reason that this guy is filling in these potholes with dirt is because he's trying to garner publicity (which he has done) to get the government to fix the fucking potholes? No of course you didn't because you're a 2d thinker.

>Oh yes we do?

Why the fuck would anyone travel to India?

Attached: DSCF4681.jpg (2848x2136, 2.81M)

Attached: DSCF5060.jpg (2136x2848, 2.83M)

nice gf

Hey hey hey

Attached: DSCF5066.jpg (2848x2136, 2.81M)

Why are Indians so based?

>Dashrath Manjhi, also known as Mountain Man, was a labourer in Gehlaur village, near Gaya in Bihar, India, who carved a path 110 m long (360 ft), 9.1 m (30 ft) wide and 7.6 m (25 ft) deep through a hillock using only a hammer and chisel. After 22 years of work, Dashrath shortened travel between the Atri and Wazirganj blocks of Gaya town from 55 km to 15 km.

>Dashrath Manjhi's wife died after an accident due to not receiving immediate medical care, as there were no nearby hospitals. Thinking that no one else should suffer this fate, he resolved to build the road to make his village more accessible. Manjhi felt the need to do something for society and decided to carve a path through the Gehlour hills so that his village could have easier access to medical attention. He carved a path 110 m long, 7.7 m deep in places and 9.1 m wide to form a road through the rocks in Gehlour hill. He said, "When I started hammering the hill, people called me a lunatic but that steeled my resolve."

>He completed the work in 22 years (1960–1982). This path reduced the distance between the Atri and Wazirganj sectors of the Gaya district from 30 km to 3 km. Though mocked for his efforts, Manjhi's work has made life easier for people of the Gehlaur village. Later, Manjhi said, "Though most villagers taunted me at first, there were quite a few who lent me support later by giving me food and helping me buy my tools."

>Manjhi died on 17 August 2007 after suffering from gall bladder cancer in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi. He was given a state funeral by the Government of Bihar.

Attached: hero.jpg (147x247, 7K)

Can someone tell the bitch that's a muslim monument and she is meant to a) not do that ridiculous buddhist pose b) cover herself

>a community fund
>pajeets having money
You don't seem to know much of anything either.

>Why are Indians so based?
hinduism, yoga culture and bunch of other things
checked

with all the shit in the streets, dont these potholes fill themselves?

That's a man.

That's a fat man.