/entg/ Entrepreneur General | "Cash Flow" Edition

>Please check previous threads for inspiration.
>Ask any questions and hopefully, an user can help.
>Be polite but tough love is welcome.
>Tripfag if you are frequent or want to, or don't it's up to you.

Possible income streams sorted by starting funds required and daily engagement:

Little to no Investment($100-$1k), very hands-on
>Direct Response Copywriting
>Dropshipping
>Social Media Marketing
>Digital Media or Marketing
>Affiliate Marketing
>Media Buying
>Web Development
>Freelance software development
>Making Online Courses
>Self publishing Ebook (comprehensive guide: kindlepreneur.com/book-marketing-101/)
>Product Arbitrage
>Consulting
>Sales

Some Investment Required($1k-10k)
>ATMs
>POS Systems
>Slumlording
>Daytrading
>P2P Lending
>Authoring or Online publishing
>Vending Machines
>Automated News sites or any kind of automated blog
>Automated online Arbitrage with the help of a buy bot

Large Investment Required, but still very passive(10k+)
>Parking Garages or lots
>Laundromats
>Batting Cages
>Rental Properties
>Buying Royalty rights on music, media, etc

Add more and share your knowledge, experience, advice with others. This is the purpose of this thread. If you're here to talk about shitcoins, go to the remaining 99% of Jow Forums.

Previous thread: (You) (Cross-thread)

Biz Dropbox
dropbox.com/sh/tqnuzrzrp0llrv3/AAA-6c_oXANnBEKK3Xt1K5pda?dl=0

Discord:
discord gg EkupWu

Yesterday we had a group call, where I talked about sales and marketing in general.
Recording available in the Discord or by request.

Attached: illuminaughty.jpg (720x692, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kidspaidmoney.com/r/mhern34
backlinko.com/seo-this-year
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why aren't franchises on the list?

Good question. Haven't thought about it. And... the opening post needs refurbished in the first place -- I've been copypasting this from bionichandfag for weeks now.

I know nothing about franchises -- what can you tell me?

Anyone can start one if they have the franchise fee. The Franchiser gives a lot of support in the beginning and provides a proven way to make money. (McDonald. Subway ect.). You don' worry about inventory, accounting, marketing, or HR. They basically run themselves once a good GM has been put in place.

The issue is often the franchise fee, hiring and the inventory that needs to be purchased from the same supplier. So do your research and phone other owners. Also coming up with the funds is easy as banks are always willing to lend when it's a good franchise.

Affiliate user, are you here?
Pls give me a sign.

Attached: lJw1Ss6_.png (1268x364, 176K)

Im looking at social media marketing as a second source of income any user knows anything about that?

Attached: E48AAEC8-7848-49A8-9D9B-338CBE7FDC1B.jpg (749x912, 169K)

Testing something out over the next month or so. We'll see what gives.

Right now, can't comment.

same

you here affiliate user?

Hey lads can someone post some resources on investing or entrepreneurship? Any particular courses or places that have helped you learn a valuable skill ex(copywriting)

Would be appreciated, I know there are resources in the main post but I have downloaded them but I’m still itching for more
Can anyone help?

Attached: 54B12C5B-3E94-4E10-8BC1-D56B65540F40.png (750x1334, 1.06M)

For copy, read Neville Medhora's blog. It's a decent start.

you got the recording working??

Shad recorded it. It's in the Discord.

Trying to apply for some affiliate networks (Rakuten, CJ, Amazon), but they all ask for a link to my website. Seeing as how I intended to make a website(s) specifically for the´offers I find in the AN, this is a problem.

Anyone with experience in this? I've thought of contacting them and explaining my situation, is that a waste of time? It's hard enough to come up with something to market that isn't already highly competitive, it's even harder to do that while trying to guess what offers I might find in the AN.

Attached: 1519461979700.png (384x435, 281K)

Why not clickbank?

Good question.
Anyone with knowledge?

Had seen it but not checked its form to sign up. CB does not require a website to sign up, I take it? Guess I could start with that then, though having more would probably not hurt.

I have a question for any anons here in SMM.
Whenever I’m on Snapchat I see some stories that are sponsored and clearly long drawn out articles that make you flip to the next page and are filled with ads.
How do I get the opportunity to develop these affiliate articles on Snap and is it lucrative? They’re so fucking well written and whoever’s pushing them is making a killing since it’s so easy to click on the ads. Blew my mind when I first saw them - reminds me of the early Revcontent days or the organic ads that don’t look like ads. It’s so easy to fool the normies on snap with a great ad copy.
How do I get in on the action?

Attached: 3EAA9867-CDBA-4BEE-B30E-6A07591D3B60.jpg (720x960, 43K)

They've had a very bad wrap in Aus due to the high volume of bankruptcies that result, and the ludicrously high fees associated with being a franchisee.

Generally, avoid like the plague.

Intriguing. It seems that in everything we do, it is best to own everything, and limit liabilities to things that are certain.

Was thinking of starting and growing niche Instagram page and then use the size of my following to sell shout-outs / sponsorships. Is this lucrative?

Attached: 1483547033599.jpg (645x968, 47K)

Can be, but also super-time-consuming.

Give it a few weeks, see how it goes. Always diversify your revenue streams.

Get DRC to write you copy and buy snap ads on popular stories like NBC , phoneswap , or DJ Khalid , profit

Maybe in Aus land. Though for NA they are a licence to print money and default rates are incredibly low, which is way banks are willing to lend so easily to start one. Try getting funding to start a normal restaurant/fast food place or any other business, no one will lend you shit as default rates are so high.

I'd be open to that, although I'm not convinced that it's a profitable business model.

If can show me some numbers, then it'd be worth actually discussing.

I've just launched a crypto/fintech copywriting micro-agency (just finishing up website), got a full time client. If you've got a decent grasp of English, it's easy, as most out there are pajeets on upwork. If you can write well, you can charge big bucks.

What doesn’t convince you about it ?

How much revenue would it generate per click?
How would you drive traffic to it?
How many people would you need to drive to make five figures?
Would you make a decent profit, or are we looking at it being empty dreams?

Bump from page 5.

What's your goals for this week, folks? What's the BIG PLAN?

Attached: checklist.jpg (4256x2832, 740K)

Get my WordPress made website up that won't look like total shit.
And maybe create all my social media accounts for that too.
At first I need a dedicated phone and sim card for that.

How do I dropship affiliate marketing sites?

Attached: biz.jpg (415x470, 39K)

>Making Online Courses
My dad wants me to do on of these on udemy with stocks.

Sounds like a decent idea if you have a lawyer who'll sign off on it.

>if you have a lawyer who'll sign off on it.
wat

Discord invite is expired

wym? Can't i just put in the desc and start of the video something like "blah this isn't person advice blah" ?

personal*

Co na kolację?

Fuck you discord MLM faggots

MODS DELETE THIS SHIT THEY ARE FUCKING SCAMMERS TRYING TO OFFLOAD PEOPLE TO A SERVER

see
Depends on jurisdiction as I understand it. Plus, you need to make sure everything tip-top.

Anything you produce, ideally, should go through lawyers to prevent potential lawsuits. E.g. Beyonce's website Disability Act non-compliance lawsuit.

>find an offer to shill
>get a website (probably WordPress) for affiliate marketing going
>optimize
>get some paid google search ads
Also, I should probably get a company to do all this under, right? Don't want to risk lawsuits aimed at my private person.

The course wouldn't be "Buy X stock", just how the stock market works, understanding TA, shorting and things you need to know for investing. And with those tools you learned you can make your own choices.
>E.g. Beyonce's website Disability Act non-compliance lawsuit
Kek. that's a terrible example. It be one thing if you used a situation like lets say jim cramer got sued but hes a great argument against what you're saying. He literally does what i said i would do but in his show its literally "CALLER CALLER CALLER". That's way worse than what i wanna do

>that's a terrible example
Not at all. Depending on where you are, misrepresenting assets/ laws/ regulations can be a felony.

Usually you need to have a qualification to give financial advice at least you do in the UK.
Is this what you're concerned about?

There isn't any misrepresentation going on though.

Main concern is don't run in head first before you know that what you're doing is legal.

The last thing you want is a six-figure lawsuit because someone spots a mistake in what you said on a video months ago.

Then you should be fine. I don't know the law where you are. If you believe it's fine without having lawyers check everything, go ahead.

I don't mean to sound like a dick. I appreciate you minding me of that. Just doesn't really apply to me.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Attached: Kick ass and attain Nirvana.jpg (720x712, 42K)

what kind of business do you run user?

Money-making/ sales/ marketing consulting.
Mostly in the form of first getting people who want copy (since they already know stuff) and then upselling to consulting and further.

I'm a day trader. I want to expand into other things but i think i'm too young at 18

>18
Legal working age.
What makes you go "fuck yes I want this"?

Money. Which i do have because i made some good investments and worked a shit job for about 6 months and saved every dollar. I like this general because it gives me ideas. Just something else to expand my profits because i don't wanna work shit jobs anymore.

What are you going to do once you have enough money?

what do you mean? Like enough money to do something like a parking garage?

Yeah. What then?

Probably something like that. If i can i'd like to fund a game during whatever is the current frad in gaming. Can't do it right now because fortnite, cod and pubg have the market closed but i wanted to do it when i was a teenager during the survival mmo craze because the standards weren't very high and people bought them without thinking twice about. Something really with games because i understand them and i've seen how much money people can make when they understand the trends. Someone like keemstar

Okay, so you do that. What then?

What's do you actually WANT your day to be once you have all that?

emperor

kidspaidmoney.com/r/mhern34

I've applied for a job and have to do training, so there's that. Gotta learn quickly so I get paid more. Then I have to look for side gigs online or IRL that will accommodate my schedule during the weekdays. My job is from 10am-8pm and I'm basically going to be a local CDL driver

People .. especially gamers .. love to underestimate how much work even a half assed survival game takes to create . Even the shitty games take lot of time , effort , and attention to detail. The number of projects that never see the light of day > the number of projects that get released from there it's a matter of qaulity the number of shit projects is greater than the number of meh projects which is greater than the number of good projects/ games/ which is greater than the number of great games.

Game devs spend hundreds if not thousands of hours making pieces of shit that no one wants to buy more times than not.

Ultimately it comes down to marketing. Most game devs completely neglect this and expect customers to come to them. The market's far too saturated for that.

Find what you want on amazon to link to. Buy or WordPress your site. Go back and sign up for amazon affiliate program. Then copy all the links over from inside amazon affiliate program to site. Build your site around the copy pasta. In that order. Jobs a good un. Amazon doesn't check your site until you make 3 sales.

Dude you and i both know that's bullshit.

link is expired

--

im starting to sell tapestry, gloves and socks over the internet and on fleamarkets.
tapestry i buy 2-5euros and sell 15-40
socks 8cts and sell 3-5
gloves 1euro and selling for 3-8
on flea markets we also make nuts and sell cheap chocolate.

any tips?

Im getting a Invalid Invite error when trying to get to the discord for the recorded group call on marketing... can you send me a link?

tits

bump

post you cucks

>posting
>in scam and pessimism general
Unlikely

bump

SEO?

Good idea, will do, thanks.

Discord link expired

This.
Please fix

Found the working one. Its in the dropbox in op template

i'm and industrial engineering graduate, i want to get into freelancing but i don't know what kind of services i can offer as an Industrial Engineer.

Attached: b2zya7y2l7qz.jpg (720x960, 95K)

any tips for SEO?

SEO is fucking expensive. Buy traffic instead.

discord gg NbdrMAF

Mech Eng here
Offer to streamline and industrialize small business workflow. Use six sigma and kaizen shit, show small businesses where they are wasting their moneytime. You wouldn't believe the shit that kills peoples operating costs.

I just inoculated about 150 square feet of my property with Morel spores. Also created 2 3’x3’ Shiitake log cabins that are about 4 feet tall.

I’m hoping my little experiment into mycology can turn into $2500 per year. Friend of the family owns a restaurant who would buy them slightly below market price in cash.

really good seo tips here : backlinko.com/seo-this-year

That looks great!
Thanks a lot

Briefly looked into one of my favorite franchises, Boardwalk Fries, on the east coast. It's super expensive. Not sure about other franchises. They also ask for I think 20+ years of experience over like half a million in assets and other stuff. Kinda disappointing as a wagie.

Thats awesome dude! hope it goes well. Would be nice little side cash.

discord invalid

I do markets sometimes too, selling my own shit that I make.
I got an idea to try and build up my email marketing list for my brand. Until now we've been doing a basic shoutout on our FB and IG a few days before the event, and during the event we post photos of our stuff and sometimes people message us directly and reserve items (we're doing expensive higher end stuff). What I'm thinking of is getting a mailing list together where subscribers would see all our items 48 hours before anybody else.
You could try something similar, set up a shopify with mailchimp remarketing, throw in some limited 10% offer or something too for the subs.

Any sources for good real estate info and how to research, know more about it, etc.?

I started a consulting firm for a niche industry, but really the only business I've gotten is from Upwork. Are there any similar sites where the clients are willing to pay more than $5/hour?

The only other way I know how to market in my industry is to pay $10k to buy a booth+speaking spot at a conference, but I can't afford that now. I'm learning Six Sigma and some programming languages to expand my service offering but really don't know what else to do... Since I do business planning+financial modeling+market analysis+license acquisition, I might just start trying to do those for other industries. Apologies for disorganized question, but any thoughts are appreciated.

I started a consulting firm for a niche industry, but really the only business I've gotten is from Upwork. Are there any similar sites where the clients are willing to pay more than $5/hour?

fiver?

>consulting
>$5/h
What the fuck are you doing?

Sorry if I worded that wrong, I was saying Upwork is the only site I've found where I can charge more than a pajeet rate. Fiverr, freelancer, etc are mostly people looking for $5/hour.

If you're a consultant, who are you consulting for? Where are they? How can you reach them? What media do they consume? What facebook groups are they in?

page 9 bump
anybody have resources on learning JS

Helping businesses access capital.

You write the business plan for 250-500 hr for small companies and or take a 1-3% for larger deals.
You just need to be able to write a business plan, which anyone with half a brain can. Also knowing a few bankers helps. Bankers are sales people so it's easy to just walk in and say you wanna work with them.

30+ games release on Steam every day.
Games take thousands of hours to make competently and the super majority don't break even (this includes good looking games).
Watch any GDC talk ever about it.

However if you make *the* game (preferably by you and maybe one other person, split both ways), you'll be rolling in it.

Attached: splatoon_was_a_mistake.jpg (1004x1024, 75K)

How can a nobody do this? I have no business background and was thinking about doing a mixture of this, and investment in small businesses.

Theres an antique shop with like 15 portable fans going because they have no AC. I love the building and think with some updates and a small up front cash influx from me to pay for those it could become a thriving business.

>antique shop
>thriving business
Am I missing something here?