I unironically believe we'll see 250000$ bitcoins in the next 3 years

I unironically believe we'll see 250000$ bitcoins in the next 3 years.

Am i deluded?

Attached: 1528832636819.jpg (968x1024, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinblockhalf.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I believe we will see $100 btc in 3 years.

this

I believe we will see 75k by 2021
I'm going to take a long position in 8-12 months
250k might be pushing it but it isn't impossible

No. One. Knows.

i just did the math. We'll hang around this price untill september '19. Then the pump will begin. First slow, and then with the nex halving it will pump more, fomo starts in, rewards lower. and by 2021 we'll have 250k/coin

You might be. But the real question is... Are you going to eat your dick if it doesn't?

also any outside factors like the economy can open people up to king corn
as well as new developments
LN is opening more than 1 node an hour that shit has over 2 million dollar in channels and a lot of new apps being developed

Attached: 1545508749207.png (1200x879, 165K)

I say 60-120k $ and then if 60k crash to 10k if 120k crash to 30k after

What’s this whores name?

This. Put your dick where hour mouth is.

Don’t care. Post name of slut

Allison parker

Yes

if physical BTC ETF approved, maybe.

if not, unlikely.

If bitcoin does one thing well it's pushing to the extreme

Yeah, I'm thinking events outside of Bitcoin will be more important than most are taking into account.

Why is she taking photos of herself without any pants on? Does she have no shame?

70k next year. no more. this year will be boring for hodlers.

Attached: 1542844610826.jpg (300x405, 64K)

>2019 will be the year of maturity
We still got dogecoin in top100. 0 tech whatsoever, miner pnd backed by dusty memes. Realise this.

>I unironically {hope} we'll see 250000$ bitcoins in the next 3 years.

Fixed. This is why bitcoin is going to triple digits this year.

See the remainder shtcoins purged when only the few big boys pump due to etfs or smething.

Thinking about etf is the telltale sign of the post 2016 newfag

How far away are from the Halvening or whatever that event was called that McAfee memed about?

2020 is the next one
bitcoinblockhalf.com/

Allison Parker

>did the math
you did'nt do shit

Yes
However $50k in 3 years is quite likely to happen, even impossible to not happen unless society fucking nukes itself. All we need is for the US economy to crash and go through a slight contraction, and right on the start of the new boom, money will flood the stock market and make everything too profitable again, which in turn will make investors feel immortal and have them seek far riskier investments, which in turn will make crypto reach a trillion market cap almost instantly. If BTC was invented and widely spread in 2005, $50k a piece would've already happened 2 years ago. It's not a question of if but when