Another Monero pump n dump scam

Fortnite denies accepting Monero for payment. Another pump and dump attempt from fluffy.

BAHAHAHAAA

Fucking DENIED
twitter.com/TimSweeneyEpic/status/1081708879472410625

Fluffy trying to pump his coin for another pump n dump!
twitter.com/fluffypony/status/1080121873877352450

Attached: Monero Justed.png (640x430, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HAHAHA it truly is over

Lol what a bullshitter. They fucking new what they were doing
>how can we get money from kids without those pesky parents getting in the way
Obviously the legal department has just got involved

hmmm seems like some groups are interested in trying to get monero to dump. I wonder why .

hmmmmmmmmm
I'n case it works I'll put some buyorders at 115k

How much are you down in the last year?

who believed that in the first place? why would an established company will risk their reputation like that?

>oops we accidentally added a crypto payment option.
this

but monero has shockingly low volume for a "big" coin so it can be p'n'd'd

I think the point is to set your bids to about three fiddy because this is officially a pnd shitcoin now.

>Fluffy trying to pump his coin for another pump n dump!
Price was not touched by this news. There was no pnd.

>Fortnite news breaks
>Monero surges 15-20% within 24 hours
>Fortnite was hacked news breaks
>Monero cux claim the price was not touched by this news and there was no pnd.

No you fucking people are absolutely delusional and you need to stop hallucinating because it's literally scaring the children at this point.

Not in a 'straighten up kid and go to school' kind of way but a 'hey jimmy go ask mommy for ten bux and give it to me' kinda way.

fucken creepers.

it doesn't matter cause I sold Jan and Feb.

>Fortnite was hacked

Attached: 1523234962146.png (645x730, 27K)

XMR always has the weakest fud threads. Meanwhile.. it's one of the two cryptos that are actually used.

Certainly not on the fortnite merchandise store as advertized not less than a week ago by your ceo:

do let me know what else monero is used for though? Careful where you source the information from, there's liars about saying things are being sold for monero when they most certainly are not.

ITT: zoomers who weren't born when tim sweeney was already an accomplished game developer think they can grasp his motivations by projecting their own pathetic crab in a bucket mentality

Not accepting Monero flushes out the Fourteen-Eyes spy agencies who "talked" to companies.

now go see how many of these crypto based newspapers promote this fake shit. literally every fucking newspaper. if you unironically read crypto newspapers without realizing that literally every article is paid for by some crypto whale, you are unironically retarded.

god I hate this shitcoin with a passion.

you can buy quite a lot of IT stuff with monero.

you can rent server space with it
you can rent dns services with it
you can use it for vpn services

and I legit saw hosting providers that accept it so this isn't a meme.

Weak fud is weak. You are going to have to try harder than that to get my unknown amount of monero kike.

Attached: 1532227344974.png (415x434, 344K)

Oh yeah that was it there was such a concern about fake news in crypto that someone hatched an elaborate scheme to announce that Monero was on the fortnite merch store.

Except that news was real news. Monero in fact displayed on the merch store for a glorious four days and you people paraded relentlessly all over the boards and socials about it.

And now that it's gone the other way you try to sweep it under the carpet and pretend it wasn't a big deal.

Look I get that not all of you are ridiculous creepers but stop whatever it is you've been doing and re-evaluate your choices up to this point in your life.

Every. Single. One. Of. Them.

Stop being a bitch ass useful idiots for these people literally raping you publicly and making fools out of you.

4 post by this id kys reddit spacing pajeet

Attached: 1537777966704.jpg (216x233, 6K)

sneaky riccardo trying to infiltrate and pass off globee as just a payment processor. heh nice.

>Certainly not on the fortnite merchandise store as advertized not less than a week ago by your ceo
>monero
>ceo
>CEO OF MONERO

Attached: 1542647099389.gif (276x276, 1.28M)

t. fluffypedo
everyone knows you have thousands of terabytes of CP under the floor of your house, you obese degenerate

XMR doesn't need a shove to fall dude, it does that just fine by itself.

>yfw you realize the double digit shitcoin was XMR the entire time

Attached: 1506429584490.jpg (392x379, 119K)

this is really fucking sleazy. did someone at fortnite first longed xmr only to short it now?
doesn't seem to have worked out

the absolute state of xmrlets

Attached: 1_2dA2FWOAmn-ALvAYgvHuEg.jpg (400x400, 28K)