Nano hit with 2nd major lawsuit over 170MM loss

law360.com/banking/articles/1115433/cryptocurrency-nano-hit-with-2nd-suit-over-170m-loss

Law360 (January 4, 2019, 8:06 PM EST) -- The people behind the cryptocurrency Nano and the trading website BitGrail were hit with a second proposed class action in California federal court on Thursday claiming they tricked investors into using a vulnerable trading platform that purportedly resulted in the loss of some $170 million in digital assets.

BitGrail, its developer Francesco Firano, Nano and four people named as members of its “core team” were accused of fraud, violations of the Securities Act and other offenses in connection with the loss of millions of Nano, or XRB, when BitGrail was purportedly breached in 2018. James Fabian, an investor who said he lost $260,000 worth of Nano in the incident, seeks to lead the class.strict Court for the Northern District of California.

Attached: NANO.jpg (1000x1000, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/7xqxqu/500_thousand_nano_was_moved_today_out_of_one_of/
reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/7xqxqu/500_thousand_nano_was_moved_today_out_of_one_of/duaj73z/
reddit.com/r/nanotrade/comments/7vwl86/what_are_the_faults_of_nano/dtvpymd/
reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/90wu2v/what_are_the_negative_things_with_nano/e2tskr8/
reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/982bq9/stress_test_beta_network_v15_results_in_here/
reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/98alqy/why_isnt_stress_test_result_published_as_5700_tps/
accenture.com/no-en/success-visa-connected-commerce-car
ccn.com/vitalik-buterin-ethereum-will-eventually-achieve-1-million-transactions-per-second/
archive.is/iq9fP
nano.org/en/whitepaper
archive.is/lDoCW
archive.fo/v2noA
news.kucoin.com/en/nano-deposits-and-withdrawals-are-now-enabled/
medium.com/nanocurrency/weekly-nano-update-9-17-18-834f3a493994
reddit.com/r/BinanceExchange/comments/9flnx5/is_nano_deposit_broken_someone_also_having/
archive.is/dOMVA
nanode.co/account/xrb_1ipx847tk8o46pwxt5qjdbncjqcbwcc1rrmqnkztrfjy5k7z4imsrata9est
quora.com/Is-the-NANO-crypto-coin-a-working-product-If-so-what-advantage-does-it-have-over-on-other-crypto-coins
archive.is/e7oVV
archive.is/GvyPd
nanode.co/representatives
reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/92b1at/how_does_nanos_dpos_compare_to_other_dpos_such_as/
reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/8kt2ed/universal_block_canary_has_been_released/dzakb0a/
archive.is/GGWIG
archive.is/DlNyk
quora.com/What-are-crypto-currencies-you-are-bullish-on-for-the-next-bull-run/answer/Marius-Kramer
quora.com/Which-is-the-best-crypto-currency-to-buy-in-September-2018/answer/Marius-Kramer
quora.com/What-makes-a-bad-crypto-currency/answer/Marius-Kramer
youtu.be/JS9tJgbFTUA?t=27m27s
archive.is/8mMEU
archive.is/LUN33
archive.is/V30nG
archive.is/pk03o
prnt.sc/ilv1gl
prnt.sc/ilv0p6
archive.is/Wkgvn
bitsonline.com/raiblocks-nano-bitgrail-epic-fail/
archive.is/CKs1V
imgur.com/a/rOn3Seb
archive.is/RW944
archive.is/DM6Nl
archive.is/acLnr
imgur.com/a/Owlui
archive.is/pC3vC
imgur.com/a/mJMhlx3
archive.is/86eDr
imgur.com/a/aFYpDyk
imgur.com/a/KNg2src
imgur.com/a/o8lIwDz
imgur.com/a/urpgzwv
imgur.com/a/G7fgqWV
imgur.com/a/4YcVEji
imgur.com/a/IWP2thd
imgur.com/a/rFV6BJy
archive.is/bfd0Y
imgur.com/a/ql0cjLP
archive.is/dykfh
i.imgur.com/ddzQlVw.jpg
i.imgur.com/7xwM1Lx.jpg
i.imgur.com/e8n7fWo.jpg
archive.is/lTCkP
archive.is/o1BmU
archive.is/8Md3N
archive.is/f4Q8E
youtu.be/40aufi9oJno?t=10m16s
imgur.com/a/gQmoQv0
imgur.com/a/d8xG4QL
archive.is/dOMVA,
archive.is/Vva8Z,
nanode.co/account/xrb_3wm37qz19zhei7nzscjcopbrbnnachs4p1gnwo5oroi3qonw6inwgoeuufdp
nanode.co/account/xrb_3pg6xswkroybxydyzaxybb1h531sx34omiu7an9t9jy19f9mca7a36s7by5e
nanode.co/account/xrb_11iaqa1oppdxzawrbuzh4m5y78i9zngnhwp8urpup97fsf7k8e84gf61ei75
nanode.co/account/xrb_31kxdcjafw5k5w4u3h9uo7yctkawcjkegnwaqjr1jqq3tanu8bp6m4obru7a
nanode.co/block/BE548A457F28A42119FB22373303690DAB5F40811E4E87643A15267827D6C138
i.imgur.com/KEwsZsY.jpg
github.com/deroproject/documentation/blob/master/Dero_RPC_API.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Francesco Firano
needs to be put in jail

yes yes people lost a lot of money on the bitgrail, does that make nano any less good of a coin though? its te fastest and the cheapest

kinda makes me think about BTC and MTGOX.
either nano goes to $200 next bullrun cause it survived or it goes to 0 because of this shit.

I just do not know what to think about this coin. A particularly risky coin in a particularly risky asset class at a particularly risky time.

its going to zero dumbass.
Currency coins outside of BTC and XMR are dead on arrival.

the first lawsuit failed so I don't think so,
also nano is seeing growth and adoption so it has a chance. a lot of risk but a good lottery ticket indeed.

This.
Currency coins have no real world value. I can send pennies of fiat instantly with apps like Venmo, I literally get paid to use a credit card. Currency coins are a meme.

Coins like ETH are a whole different story though

well I use nano on festivals so.
there is no venmo in europe.
also you can't venmo me money right now can you, tard, but you could send me nano

Im sorry bro but currency coins are a meme. The strength of this technology is not replacing FIAT, the strength of this technology is adding a level of security to financial trade. Think smart contracts.

say that to the venezuelans using DASH right now.

you want to hold your fiat inflation crap? fine. do so.

alrighty then, enjoy your investment. Good luck to you.

currency coins are a meme dude, you should take the other user's advice and look into smart contracts.

>second
>major lawsuit
There was never a first major lawsuit, neither is this a second major lawsuit. First one was dismissed without trial and guess what happens this time.

First lawsuit against Nano was settled out of court.

I like your sources.

Bitcoin had de facto monopoly.
Bitcoin devs did not push hard for MTGOX, vouching for them and having a corrupt incestuous, financial relationship with them. Can't be compared.

If you were not a moron, you would understand that the whole point of an of court settlement is to avoid publicity and public records.

But I am a moron and therefore I'm going to need sources on your claims.

Check large Nano transactions from devs and foundation in the period before the law suit "disappeared".

I mean like an actual source. Never mind, have a good rant in here m8.

Nano was a massive pump and dump. This coin was never supposed to be in the top 100

ETH is a token not a coin you fucking nu-tard brainlet.

You forgot LTC, you dumb fucking nigger.

Whata a retard

Hello there, I am Zack Shapiro. Hope you Nano fans enjoyed me dumping my million heavy bags on your heads, while Nano was crashing, the very bags I got out from Bitgrail while you were stuck and tried to get your "KYC" from Bomber (lol). Take that as a lesson schmucks, don't listen to guys on the internet, like me, when doing financial decisions. Pic is me before you gave me my millions of $$. Aaaah, life is gooOOooOod. L'chaim!

Attached: Zack Shapiro2545636.jpg (300x289, 15K)

>suing a digital currency
Yikes.

This might be the dumbest thing I've ever read.

You can trust us Nano devs. lol. This is me 4 days before BitGrail exploded. Enough time for us Devs and our buddies to get all our own stuff out. We managed to move millions of our sexy Nannis out when BitGrail was down for "maintenance" and closed for you "normal" people, Bombers KYC bullshit, etc, i.e. idiots who are not insiders. Sucks to be you. lol.
reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/7xqxqu/500_thousand_nano_was_moved_today_out_of_one_of/

In our tribe we have a saying that if there is at least one idiot in the village, a smart man will never go hungry. Also, no point in finding a good product to sell, when the main thing is find the idiots with money willing to buy whatever garbage you sell. Those Nano idiots were to stupid to see that bomber was a psychotic scammer with the morality of an Italinan mafia boss on LSD, and that Nanos had only 100-200 TPS, not 7000 TPS, lol they lost millions of dollars due to a fake meme. Plus daily node issues for months. Ha, ha. They can't say they were not warned. I only gave some competing perspective to the obvious. If you trust guys like us, you deserve to be poor. Ha,ha, we are not bitconnect, they were just too obvious, we are not!

Attached: Zack.Shapiro.BitGrail not a scam.png (622x441, 75K)

Better than buying nano and being down 99%

can i sue synth for my bitcoin back?

Attached: jew.png (808x1079, 1.64M)

We were on the phones the whole day with bomber to get those 1.5 million Nano out, right before the "hack" and BitGrail was officially insolvent.
reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/7xqxqu/500_thousand_nano_was_moved_today_out_of_one_of/duaj73z/

Attached: Zack.Shapiro.Opposite of Exit Scam. Legitimate.jpg (575x1024, 91K)

yeah cause everyone bought nano at the top.
I've bought between 20k and 40k sats.

I'm up on my nano bag.

In addition I had to tweet like crazy to the small people, the ungrateful Nano "investors" that were pestering us all the time with their, *said in a whiny voice* "I have 8.3 Nano and I am so worried Zack, please help me". Worst part living in America is dealing with white people. They will never be winners. Ha,haha, life is GOOOD. L'chaim!

Attached: KYC Nano BitGrail.jpg (876x424, 44K)

You can trust us devs, lol.

Attached: Shapiro Bitgrail not insolvent.png (1440x1277, 986K)

Nano is horrific and full of people who just scream FUD all the time.
The dev team are clearly the worst and it should have been evident last year after Bitgrail, where they encouraged people to invest, then used connections to get their money and friends money out and then left happily with all their money while others lost everything. Able to go about happily and ignore everything once they were ok. Awful people.

still the fasted DAG blockchain there is right now.
btfo

After Bitconnect crashed, the community transitioned over to the Nano community. They don't care about lawsuits, risk or technical stuff. They are moonbois.

Attached: Nano Hodlers.jpg (812x1178, 252K)

10 seconds and only 756 TPS, how can Nano ever be a global currency? Delusional. Competitors, like Ethereum are working on solutions with one million TPS and transactions within a second.

Attached: 7364554.jpg (960x2117, 716K)

Nano is a shit coin you dumb redditor. Anyone that holds this for anything other than a pump is unironically absolutely never going to make it

For some strange reason, all the fanatic nanoids I have met on Jow Forums, they ALL bought Nano at all time low, NEVER losing -98% from ATH. How strange is that, what are the odds?

Attached: Nano is Bitconnect 2.0.png (760x400, 329K)

lol ethereum has like 30 tps on base level without any scaling solutions, nano has 756.

Did you read my comment, zombie? HOW can a coin with 10 seconds transaction and 756 TPS EVER be a global currency. It is totally delusional. And all this while competitors are just months or a few years away from one million TPS within seconds.

Your comment is like the idiot advocating all transport on earth will be done by bicycles, because it is working, and just laughing at those developing cars and lorries.

Attached: Baby-boomers.jpg (612x788, 95K)

>Did you read my comment, zombie? HOW can a coin with 10 seconds transaction and 756 TPS EVER be a global currency. It is totally delusional. And all this while competitors are just months or a few years away from one million TPS within seconds.

can you think two steps ahead you mongrel?
do you even know what sharding is?
NANO came out with the fastest fist layer chain. if they impletment scaling solutions it will blow ETH and other slow shit coins out of the water.

Blahahah 1 million TPS good one! Oh its an unproven second layer solution you are talking about (LOL look at lightning network for a great excample of a terrible second layer solution). Nano is pure crypto, it'll be the only decentralized LAYER 1 option. Look into crypto a little bit more and maybe learn something but the lightest, fastest, decentralized crypto is Nano and you'd be a fooking fool not to have any sucide prevention on this coin. Good luck with your '1 million TPS' second layer, onways online, watchtower, centralized BS built ontop of a shitty slow low TPS POW trashcoin. Look to the future.. I'll let you in on a secret.. you're wrong.

Moron. Main issue for a second layer solution is the integrity of the first layer. Bitcoin and Ehtereum has great integrity, while Nano has practically none! You are not tested and wide open for a spam attack on your first layer. You are also missing smart contracts etc. As you admit yourself, that your first layer in Nano is shit, why should anyone invest in Nano?

Attached: Nano Investor Group Meetup.jpg (1024x482, 152K)

I know who you are. I can detect it from miles, its the nanofudder who lost 200 btc on bitgrail.

Attached: nanofudloser3.png (416x435, 96K)

you cant spam nano lol its useless cause you'll spam your own local blockchain ,not the main chain. go learn about how they handle it.

the security is less than bitcoin right now but they are moving forward well. Brainblocks will moon this shit.

later faagg

>you cant spam nano lol its useless cause you'll spam your own local blockchain ,not the main chain. go learn about how they handle it
Retarded.
One single miner can destroy the network via DDoS with 500 GPUs at no cost [13] [14]. A critical attack vector never seriously addressed by the Nano dev team. Having the problem highlighted to them, admitting to it, their response has been the usual -to promise and deflect -without providing any real technical solution. Nano is wide open for a massive spam attack crippling the network for a long time. This also scares the Coinbase experts; a total crash in Nano, via spam vulnerability and insane node issues, will reflect badly on Coinbase.

13] reddit.com/r/nanotrade/comments/7vwl86/what_are_the_faults_of_nano/dtvpymd/
[14] reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/90wu2v/what_are_the_negative_things_with_nano/e2tskr8/

Attached: 1535065112297.png (1208x448, 97K)

>t. Typical Nano hodler, getting assraped since Jan 2018, thinking its a good idea to buy some more, while screaming "2 da mooOooooon!!".

Attached: Nano hodler getting assraped.jpg (750x600, 87K)

Hahah POW got updated last version to address this. Go learn something about crypto or atleast keep up to date with the coins you are obsessivly trying to fud for whatever reason? Btw what is your reason for your fake fud?

Really bro... What is your reason? You will probably not reply to this but im here to help u m8. Everyone needs some lovee

I just can't imagine anyone being ok with buying and holding NANO coins.

>Hahah POW got updated last version to address this.
Sure dude. Show me where they solved the spam attack risk vector. Do it, fool.

Attached: 1542334980396.jpg (1620x599, 145K)

>Nano has 756 TPS [1][2]. VISA can handle over 56,000 TPS [3]. Competitors work on 1 million TPS solutions [4]. Nano’s aim to be global currency is either delusional or a fraud.
>7,000 TPS was falsely boosted and promoted, causing the Nano price to skyrocket 97.7x in December 2016 alone. Real transactions per second (TPS) for Nano, however, was a meagre and pathetic 100-200 TPS [5].
>Nano falsely claim theoretical unlimited scalability, only constrained by hardware and bandwidth limitation [6]. This is as absurd as claiming that a car has unlimited speed theoretically, and the goal is to drive so fast that the car escapes earth’s gravitational field and park on the moon. Nano’s technical updates don’t bring it closer to the goal. It’s like saying the improvements on the engine of the car has brought us closer to driving to the moon.
>Nano advocates like to use average demand as benchmark for needed TPS. This is false. Who will use a currency that will crash at every emergency, at Christmas and other holidays?
>Nano (Raiblocks) was a dead amateur coin, worth less than 10 cents less than a year ago, until it was discovered and pumped hard by Italian scammers. Only after the pump did Nano full time dev. This amateur project has had a full-time dev for less than a year, with a horrific team and management picked among incompetent friends and supporters.
>Lead devs are leaving Nano. Insiders obviously know Nano is riddled with terminal flaws and structural problems. Insiders obviously know Nano is riddled with terminal flaws and structural problems.
>Devs are dumping Nano on the market [7]. Insiders obviously know Nano is riddled with terminal flaws and structural problems.

Attached: Coming Nano Disaster Part II.jpg (1024x606, 119K)

>Constant node issues. Withdrawals/deposits suspended on several exchanges due to security and stability issues, multiple times, every single month. All exchanges down not long time ago ago [8]. Kucoin recently [9]. Another failed update and node crash [10][11]. This despite being miles behind having any sort of global currency traffic. Nano could be years away from even having the potential to be a well-functioning global currency.
>Coinbase will only use coins stable for multiple months. Nano is far away from that, see above and [8] [9] [10] [11]. Coinbase will also stay away from a coin riddled with legal problems [7] [12]. Best case scenario is having Nano on Coinbase late 2019, if at all, leaving Nano hopelessly behind other cryptocurrencies.
>One single miner can destroy the network via DDoS with 500 GPUs at no cost [13] [14]. A critical attack vector never seriously addressed by the Nano dev team. Having the problem highlighted to them, admitting to it, their response has been the usual -to promise and deflect -without providing any real technical solution. Nano is wide open for a massive spam attack crippling the network for a long time. This also scares the Coinbase experts; a total crash in Nano, via spam vulnerability and insane node issues, will reflect badly on Coinbase.
>Nano team seem like tech amateurs. Don’t understand the difference between Random (not cryptographically secure) and SecureRandom. Don’t even understand basic cryptography. A disaster in waiting.

>Former head of engineering at Facebook, Bryan Veloso: Nano "just a hype...no real use case" [16]. Currently NANO is only processing 0.15 transactions per second. Transactions have gone down in the last months. Extreme low usage combined with a very speculative 90x pump in just one month, causing a flash crash, are all indicators of a coin with pure hype and speculation, without any real value. Bryan Veloso’s claim that Nano is just hype with no real use cases is validated by empirical data.
>Charlie Lee, creator of Litecoin: “Nano will have a hard time being decentralized... It won't be as uncensorable as Bitcoin or Litecoin” [17]. “Nano is not without faults...it has a LONG way to go” [18].
>Millions of USD sold from the Nano Developer Wallet lately, at extremely low prices. Not a good sign that devs are dumping Nano in a fire sale [15].
>Nano team marketing strategy is to have no marketing strategy.
>Nano team adoption strategy is to have no adoption strategy.
>Nano’s essentially following same strategy as Betamax vs VHS and HD vs BluRay.
>First coin on Amazon, eBay, etc. will be the global currency. Nano’s avoiding partnership. Nano’s publicly stated “strategy” is to not seek strategic partnership, basis being that USD has no partnership as a currency, so why should Nano have one. Ridiculous.
>Dev fund is dangerously low, they may burn through it in a matter of 1-3 years [15]. Also, multiple pending and coming lawsuits against the Nano foundation.
>100 addresses hold 65% of all 133 million Nano. Initial distribution to friends of developers, nontransparent distribution method. Who solved the captchas? Where is the audit? Extreme centralization that only got worse with BitGrail, where large holders of Nano (including devs/friends of devs) managed illegally and unethically to get out of the insolvent exchange, leaving normal investors behind to take an 80% loss.

>Nano has no ‘human face’ for people to connect with, it’s just an empty logo. Unlike other top 10 coins – e.g. Ethereum has Vitalik, Tron has Justin Sun, Litecoin had Charlie Lee. NEO has Da Hong Fei. EOS has Dan L. etc.
>Nano has post Bitgrail probably the worst community in crypto [22][23], much of it due to the Nano teams catastrophic handling of the Bitgrail crash.>There are many other coins that are far better than Nano, with instant transactions, zero fees, near infinite scalability, near infinite decentralization, permissionlessness and trustlessness, 1 millionth the energy usage of Bitcoin [24][25][26]. Nano is an extremely risky investment [27]
>Posted some of the above questions on Nano subreddit. Got banned.
>Multiple pending and coming lawsuits against Nano devs personally and Nano foundation. Ugly truths about the Nano team, Nano devs and Bitgrail will come out [12][7]. It could lead to bankruptcy and a total shut down of the project.
>Anyone investing in this documented shitcoin deserves to lose their money. Nano is Bitconnect 2.0

FOOTNOTES:
[1] reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/982bq9/stress_test_beta_network_v15_results_in_here/
[2] reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/98alqy/why_isnt_stress_test_result_published_as_5700_tps/
[3] accenture.com/no-en/success-visa-connected-commerce-car
[4] ccn.com/vitalik-buterin-ethereum-will-eventually-achieve-1-million-transactions-per-second/
[5] archive.is/iq9fP
[6] nano.org/en/whitepaper
[7] archive.is/lDoCW
[8] archive.fo/v2noA
[9] news.kucoin.com/en/nano-deposits-and-withdrawals-are-now-enabled/
[10] medium.com/nanocurrency/weekly-nano-update-9-17-18-834f3a493994
[11] reddit.com/r/BinanceExchange/comments/9flnx5/is_nano_deposit_broken_someone_also_having/
[12] archive.is/dOMVA
[13] reddit.com/r/nanotrade/comments/7vwl86/what_are_the_faults_of_nano/dtvpymd/

14] reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/90wu2v/what_are_the_negative_things_with_nano/e2tskr8/
[15] nanode.co/account/xrb_1ipx847tk8o46pwxt5qjdbncjqcbwcc1rrmqnkztrfjy5k7z4imsrata9est
[16] quora.com/Is-the-NANO-crypto-coin-a-working-product-If-so-what-advantage-does-it-have-over-on-other-crypto-coins
[17] archive.is/e7oVV
[18] archive.is/GvyPd
[19] nanode.co/representatives
[20] reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/92b1at/how_does_nanos_dpos_compare_to_other_dpos_such_as/
[21] reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/8kt2ed/universal_block_canary_has_been_released/dzakb0a/
[22] archive.is/GGWIG
[23] archive.is/DlNyk
[24] quora.com/What-are-crypto-currencies-you-are-bullish-on-for-the-next-bull-run/answer/Marius-Kramer
[25] quora.com/Which-is-the-best-crypto-currency-to-buy-in-September-2018/answer/Marius-Kramer
[26] quora.com/What-makes-a-bad-crypto-currency/answer/Marius-Kramer
[27] youtu.be/JS9tJgbFTUA?t=27m27s

Kek'd + check'd

We have summoned the Nano autist

Attached: 1518612580886.jpg (638x470, 51K)

Nano’s relationship with BitGrail, their main trading platform, was incestuous and dirty from the very beginning. However, after “Bomber”, CEO of BitGrail found out that his exchange had been hacked for 80% of their Nano assets in October 2017, close to 10% of total supply of Nano, the relationship between Nano devs and BitGrail became criminal.

BITGRAIL PROBLEMS KNOWN BY NANO DEV TEAM PRIOR TO BITGRAIL CRASH
>Insolvency of BitGrail and missing 10 million nano, discovered and made public by the Nano community [1][2]
>Missing transactions on BitGrail, discovered and made public by the Nano community [2][3]
>Single transactions replicated multiple times on BitGrail, discovered and made public by the Nano community [4][3][5][6].
>Millions of Nanos moving out from BitGrail, when the exchange was closed for withdrawals, discovered and made public by the Nano community [7].
>Withdrawals on BitGrail blocked for weeks due to alleged ‘maintenance’.
>Withdrawals on BitGrail blocked for weeks due to ‘KYC’ excuse [8] [9]. Hundreds of thousands remained unverified [10].
>Withdrawals on BitGrail blocked for weeks, due to alleged ‘pending withdrawals’, which were never processed [11].
>Nano withdrawals on BitGrail blocked for weeks due to node problems.
>Customer support ignores tickets - not just for days but for weeks [12]
>Bomber increasingly unhinged and psychotic. Insults his customers on social media for asking legitimate questions [12]. Nano community expressed concern to the Nano devs.

Attached: Nano Heading for Disaster.jpg (1105x576, 122K)

NANO DEVS ILLEGAL & UNETHICAL ACTIVITIES PRE-BITGRAIL CRASH (1 of 2)

>Accounts connected to Nano devs moving around millions of Nano, do arbitrage between exchanges. [13][7][14].
>Accounts connected to Nano devs moving around millions of Nano move assets to safety. Just one of these accounts handled 50million USD [13][7][14][15].
>Insider trading on BitGrail done via accounts connected to Nano Devs. Traded tens of millions of dollars [15].
>Nano dev team used incestuous relationship with Bomber to get instant KYC verification [16], impossible for standard Nano investors.
>Ordinary Nano investors accounts blocked from doing arbitrage, moving assets to safety or doing insider trading, unlike Nano dev team. Stuck with coming 80% loss [17].
>Zack Shapiro (Nano dev): Everything under control. Just too much work with KYC. Not insolvent. (statement made 4 days before BitGrail insolvent) [18].
>Zack Shapiro: No reason to worry, BitGrail doing normal KYC, “scams don’t do that” [19]
>Zack Shapiro: “Yes, you can [trust BitGrail]. I talk to Bomber every day and he’s a good guy. We’ll get it all sorted next week. Just hang in there” [20] [21]
>Zack Shapiro: Confirms BitGrail is a serious business. “Opposite of an exit scam actually” [22]
>Zack Shapiro: BitGrail is “Legitimate. Complying with the laws of their contry” [23]
>Zack Shapiro: “Funds are safe on Bitgrail…Again, funds are safe” [24][25]
>Mica Busch (Nano dev): ‘‘funds are safe, [BitGrails] representative account does not show any suspicious activity’’ [26]
>Nano: “Be assured that your funds are safe” [27][28]

NANO DEVS ILLEGAL & UNETHICAL ACTIVITIES PRE-BITGRAIL CRASH (2 of 2)

>Person who discovered and exposed 50million USD account being connected to Nano Dev team, got later banned from Nano subreddit [13].
>Nano community member who discovered/reported that nearly all nano on BitGrail was missing, was forced to delete initial post titled; ‘10 Million XRB Possibly Missing XRB From BitGrail’ [2] and repost under different headline ‘I need some help with tracing funds’ [1].
>Nano team systematically deleted threads of investors’ concerns and the sharing of new information regarding BitGrail [4].
>Nano dev team confirmed knowing about all BitGrail problems, told investors to relax, and promised a thorough investigation [29][30][28]. ‘Developers are taking care of that’ [31].

the absolute state of reddit

NANO DEVS ILLEGAL & UNETHICAL ACTIVITEIS POST-BIGRAIL CRASH

>Nano Dev team claimed to do all they could to investigate and find missing Nano. No update since. Nothing done. [32]
>Nano community did all the work, themselves researching/investigating. [33][34][35] [32][41].
>BitGrail victim group representative, Espen Enger met with Nano lawyer Josh Kleiman in Italy [36]. Details of the deal made with the Nano team is not made known to the BitGrail victims.
>After meeting between Enger and Kleiman all criticism of Nano Dev team became banned on BitGrail victim discord [37].
>Change in BitGrail victim group management. Protection of Nano Dev team and suddenly non BitGrail victims used as hostile mods on BitGrail victim group discord [38].
>Don’t be surprised if Enger gets millions, and/or cushy job at Nano when all this is over. As a big thank you from the shady Nano team.
>Multiple coming lawsuits against Nano foundation and Nano team members.

Footnotes to the above Nano -BitGrail Crash (and Nano dev team involvement) –1 of 2

[1] archive.is/8mMEU
[2] archive.is/LUN33
[3] archive.is/V30nG
[4] archive.is/pk03o
[5] prnt.sc/ilv1gl
[6] prnt.sc/ilv0p6
[7] archive.is/Wkgvn
[8] bitsonline.com/raiblocks-nano-bitgrail-epic-fail/
[9] archive.is/CKs1V
[10] imgur.com/a/rOn3Seb
[11] archive.is/RW944
[12] archive.is/DM6Nl
[13] archive.is/acLnr
[14] imgur.com/a/Owlui
[15] archive.is/pC3vC
[16] imgur.com/a/mJMhlx3
[17] archive.is/86eDr
[18] imgur.com/a/aFYpDyk
[19] imgur.com/a/KNg2src
[20] imgur.com/a/o8lIwDz

So what?

It's not like anyone uses crypto anyway. So speed matters not and NANO does not solve any problem to bring cryptocurrency closer to commercial use.

Footnotes – part 2 of 2

[21] imgur.com/a/urpgzwv
[22] imgur.com/a/G7fgqWV
[23] imgur.com/a/4YcVEji
[24] imgur.com/a/IWP2thd
[25] imgur.com/a/rFV6BJy
[26] archive.is/bfd0Y
[27] imgur.com/a/ql0cjLP
[28] archive.is/dykfh
[29] i.imgur.com/ddzQlVw.jpg
[30] i.imgur.com/7xwM1Lx.jpg
[31] i.imgur.com/e8n7fWo.jpg
[32] archive.is/lTCkP
[33] archive.is/o1BmU
[34] archive.is/8Md3N
[35] archive.is/f4Q8E
[36] youtu.be/40aufi9oJno?t=10m16s
[37] imgur.com/a/gQmoQv0
[38] imgur.com/a/d8xG4QL

Nano and Bitgrail leaders scammed over $100 millions from Bitgrail

While both Nano and Bitgrail leaders told nano investors that Bitgrail was safe and not compromised, archive.is/dOMVA, they themselves took all their assets, over $100 million, and moved it as fast as hell away from Bitgrail, hiding their assets, while telling everyone that Bitgrail was OK and perfectly safe. This is why neither Nano dev team, nor Bitgrail, have done any kind of investigation who stole the money, where are stolen Nanos now, where are the thief. Firstly they just don't care, they are now rich, secondly there is too much criminal activity from both sides that none of them want to be investigated and exposed. They prefer darkness, secrecy and that all their crimes will just fade away. This will not happen. Multiple lawsuits are pending and coming. Nano tech is flawed and does not function under pressure, archive.is/Vva8Z, Nano is Bitconnect 2.0

Attached: UHMz4fZu_400x400.jpg (360x360, 32K)

Colin dumped millions of xrb in May from private wallets when there was Nano Binance Competition (100kk+ USD VOL.)
He chose a good moment for send to Binance. Who gives a dam about Nano and Bitgrail's victims who suffered a stolen.
Guess they had some special developer donation account before actual one which exists now.
I'll explain you so maybe you'll figure out.

Old developer donation account:
nanode.co/account/xrb_3wm37qz19zhei7nzscjcopbrbnnachs4p1gnwo5oroi3qonw6inwgoeuufdp

The first address that recieved a nano from Old Developer Donation was this:
nanode.co/account/xrb_3pg6xswkroybxydyzaxybb1h531sx34omiu7an9t9jy19f9mca7a36s7by5e
(Colin's account)

(Colin's account connected to the old developer donation account)

2. nanode.co/account/xrb_11iaqa1oppdxzawrbuzh4m5y78i9zngnhwp8urpup97fsf7k8e84gf61ei75
(Colin's private wallet)

3. nanode.co/account/xrb_31kxdcjafw5k5w4u3h9uo7yctkawcjkegnwaqjr1jqq3tanu8bp6m4obru7a
(Colin's private wallet)

2. and 3. are connected to the 1.

nanode.co/block/BE548A457F28A42119FB22373303690DAB5F40811E4E87643A15267827D6C138
This is the first transaction when old developer donation account sent to this account back in 2016.

Picture is from 02.12.2017
i.imgur.com/KEwsZsY.jpg

what is it with nanoids and writing posts like they were high school dropouts on weed?

as always you brainlets hate money
NANO top 5 by 2020

I did go down with the rest of the market like so many else, and got burned by the FCUKIN FUD against Bitconnect (which is suspecially much like this FUD, makes you want to think, RIGHT??! Coincidence? - I don't think so!), BUT I learned technical analyzing of Nano and was impressed by what I found. NO OTHER COIN had this kind of making hodlers rich after technical analyze. Being a now a trading veteran, having learned my lessons, I WENT ALL IN and EVERYTHING SAYS $100 EOY!!! DON'T BOTHER TO READ THIS SHIT AND GO ALL IN NANO OR STAY POOR BIZ!!!!

Attached: Future of Nano Investors.jpg (500x333, 242K)

No need to read all your BULLSHIT (OP)! Sucks to be a bitgrail loser as you, while I am holding my heavy Nano bags ready for the FUTURE BULLRUN TO $100 EOY and INSANE GAINZ I am comfy AF!! The The Nano devs did the right thing to kick you out and ignore you and the rest of the community can't fucking stand you bitgrail whiners. Hope all of you commit suicide so we can finally have some peace in the community and focus on our future massive GAINZ!!

Attached: NANO GAINS!!.jpg (970x630, 159K)

Another bullshit lawsuit that won't do anything. Sure bitgrail not nano you stupid Americans.

Well this lawsuit better actually do something then! It is stupid that Nano devs could get away with everything no problems.
They encouraged people to trust Bitgrail, the reassured people everything was fine while behind the scenes getting their and their friends money ALL out ...and then running off with all their money, no apology, no efforts or attempts to make things right and no response to the anger/betrayal people felt.
Not good people. Fake.

It takes a special empty kind of retard with no life to this much energy into spreading FUD against Nano for absolutely no reason. FUDDERS, why do you give a rats ass about nano so much ? Move on with your life. Stop worrying about other people.

You sound like you've been badly hurt or abused by Nano. Would you like to talk about it?

This kind of open and hidden antisemitism only shows that this FUD is reality HATE against Nano, multiculturalism, social justice, inclusiveness and tolerance, open and vibrant societies, anti-racism and inclusiveness!!

Attached: Insert+nazi+pun+here+i+did+nazi+that+coming_50f25b_5145832.jpg (700x558, 78K)

Miners hate him! See how this one little cryptocurrency is going to save the world...

Attached: raiblocksfuck.jpg (913x771, 66K)

TO ANYONE HATING NANO AND SPREADING FUD:
Sorry I don't jerk off to screen caps of rando crypto threads.

Believe whatever the fuck you want, if you analyze technically you will see evidence that Nano turns bullish again and will MOON so better buy as much Nano as you can NOW!!

The SAME racist conservative capitalists that was against Bitconnect because giving the world free and easy money was against their capitalist interests and they were RACIST against Asians in Bitconnect, are NOW against Nano for same reasons and pure Anti-Semitism!! I am buying. This shit is magnificent and holding 133 nano now is like holding 1 BITCOIN IF YOU SEE SUPPLY!!! So you want 1000 Bitcoins but don't have enough money? EASY BUY CHEAPER NANO FOR SAME SUPPLY AS BITCOIN!!! DONT MISS THIS!! DON'T EVER BOTHER TO READ THIS FCUKING FUD!! ITS ALL LIES!! Peace out to all fellow Naniites.

Attached: 54543.jpg (1404x790, 121K)

FAGGOT thats what u get for leaving money in shady exchanges tf wrong with u!! I really hope that some of you bitgrail FUDDERS really DID commit suicide to weed out all you weak stupid people!! NANO DOESNT NEED U!! all u do is harming the price of nano and attacking the MAGNIFICENT NANO DEV TEAM!! FUCK U BITGRAIL BITCHES!!! STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM NANO!!

Attached: Nano King of the Universe.jpg (1100x788, 298K)

They were doing the SAME THING spreading all their FCUKING FUD when we were in Bitconnect and destroyed that magnificent project. But NOW we are PREPARED and we have LEARNED OUR LESSON and we will grow ORGANICALLY with MASSIVE GAINZ and let these fcuking fudders stand their with their dicks in their hands and just cry!! THEY DESERVE IT!!!

Attached: 1536169765121.jpg (2485x1440, 604K)

Please keep crying this pasta fud is getting funnier every day as nano leaves you and your shit coins in the dust. Actually being too retarded to spot a 95% dip , not buy it and then get autistically mad to the point of writing my angry projections onto the internet. LMFAO KEEP MISSING OUT BIZ LOL

Attached: 1537463542634.jpg (2273x1440, 442K)

This coin is a fucking joke. Just let it die already.

No it isnt - brainlets to miss out next bullrun. Nanofudder to buy in at $10. PoS is the future of crypto anyone with half a braincell can see that PoW doesnt scale and created mining centralization. Trust me - I get it

Lol all this shit knows is how to dump. Useless pajeet coin

ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION FAGGOT.

HOW MUCH DID YOU LOSE?

Attached: 1536438183667.jpg (447x456, 50K)

Kek nano, what a reddit piece of shit. I know your a fag when you have bought nano in your life.

>Imagine being stupid enough to buy that shitcoin

Those little bitches won't ever see a dime of their money again. It's gone now.

It takes a special empty kind of retard with no life to this much energy into spreading FUD against Nano for absolutely no reason. FUDDERS, why do you give a rats ass about nano so much ? Move on with your life. Stop worrying about other people.

You sound like you've been badly hurt or abused by Nano. Would you like to talk about it?

Attached: 9087.jpg (345x146, 7K)

are you crying? lmao nano sucks

Why would anyone listen to a brainlet who pretends to be an authority on things he's completely ignorant about in order to push an agenda? Go back to your hole fucking bitgrail bitches. Nano doesn't need u.

Attached: 1537375386316.jpg (1280x522, 40K)

I feel sorry for firano, imagine doing a small side hustle to earn few hundred bucks and ending up in such a massive mess, no wonder he broke down emotionally

Nanofudder (his multiple accounts) is probably the retard who started the lawsuit. He's such a fucking loser it hurts my brain. BE GOT NANOFUDDER THOT

What, Firano broke down mentally? To bad and so sad! He did A LOT for the Nano community. He made Nano mainstream when we really needed it. Made many people millionaires. Of course the missing Nanos etc is not great at all, but the idiots having Nano on an exchange are morons and deserve it when they are so stupid and everyone told them to move the currency away from exchanges. But he broke down??

Attached: Nano.jpg (499x464, 20K)

I hope you Nano people understand these FUDDERS will not stop. Dero gets this level of FUD and even more every time it gets posted on this board. The Dero dev is literally giving away $10,000 worth in a smart contract contest, GIVING AWAY FREE MONEY, and people spreading FUD literally drive the thread into the ground.

These people don't care about money. They live in a "sports mentality" where THEIR coin is the only coin that's allowed to exist and everything else MUST go to zero even if their project also goes to zero in the process, they just DON'T. CARE. This Nano FUDDER has literally kept this thread alive for over 20 hours for the sole purpose of keeping a Nano hate thread on the front page.

These people are vile, vitriolic, and downright sad.

Attached: d.png (2192x1865, 355K)

there's some differences tho, dero isn't even open source.

> dero isn't even open source.
blatant lie

anyway, does this look like a scam to all the brainlet fudders?
github.com/deroproject/documentation/blob/master/Dero_RPC_API.pdf

Nano is horrific and full of people who just scream FUD all the time.

The dev team are clearly the worst and it should have been evident last year after Bitgrail, where they encouraged people to invest, then used connections to get their money and friends money out and then left happily with all their money while others lost everything. Able to go about happily and ignore everything once they were ok. Awful people.

Nano community here is clearly flagging much of the criticism of Nano and getting comments deleted! So slimy and cowardly.
Intellectually dishonest.

Also Nano was discovered and pushed by Italian Scammers. Should tell you something.

yes it is lol.