Crypto day trade

Is it doable? Any anons here doing that? Can you share your experience or education resources?

Attached: dmm-bitcoin-launch-banner1.png (1610x1610, 2.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ccxt/ccxt/wiki/Manual
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>is it doable
No unless you want to dedicate your life to it

TurtleCoin is one of the only coins gaining any ground right now.

It's dumping right now

I dedicate my life to wagecucking, so I wouldn't mind trading "my life".

why daytrade shitcoins? Why not just bet on ETH and BTC moves using a little bit of leverage? That way, you can short as well. You can also familiarize yourself with how the price behaves rather than going with whatever shitcoin is flavor of the week. Plus, you always have good volume.

you should ask yourself if you have an edge in the game. if you dont, then why would you attempt it? are you some sort of idiot?

I think I am an idiot in the sense that my main ability is that I can learn anything quite fast. But I waste my time wagecucking for pennies.
I need to make a good amount of money as quick as possible. Not talking millions, but at least double my salary.
Any resources where I could learn that?

>familiarize yourself with how ETH and BTC moves
Um, user, I think over the last year we've all gotten quite familiar with how ETH and BTC "move". Quite fucking GODDAMN FAMIliar.

I trade sub-1minute and am doing just fine.
>inb4 full of shit
I pull realtime data from various exchanges' APIs. Wrote my own charts and indicators because most trading software doesn't support sub-1minute views and if it does it's expensive. Also fuck candlesticks. If you shift the beginning of eg. a 1 hour candle by half an hour you could get a completely different view of the market and different trade signals while the underlying data is completely the same.

>mfw every time I hear a term like doji, bearish engulfing or shooting star

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Are you me? I patched together a trading system with python, ccxt, websockets, matplotlib, and numpy. Been working about 10 exchanges all with indicators I come up with on my own. Trade based on ticks and couldn't care less about a candle. It's all about price/volume and my own special sauce. So far I'm up 65x in sats all through the bear market.

yup it’s not that hard. I YOLOed $100 into $120k on BitMEX. just learn TA bro.

high five. I just use NodeJS because it's convenient. Shit works on Windows, Linux, MacOS, BSD, Android, you name it. Also I've been working professionally with javascript for a long time and most exchanges offer a NodeJS library for their API. I also use a little bit of price, a little bit of volume and a little bit of that special secret sauce. We might even have the same strategy, lol.

are your systems automated?

Lots of newfags around recently!

Devanons, I'm teaching myself python, already decent with PHP, JS and SQL. How did you supplement your dev skills with trading? Indicators and all that shit, what's the basic starting point?

Not yet. I have a very high amount of trust in my strategy but I just want to stare at data a little bit more until I'm sure that it wouldn't open trades at inappropriate times and what values my indicators should and shouldn't show to know when to trade and when not to trade. I literally came up with the strategy over the holidays so I need more screen time with it to see how it handles all kinds of market conditions.

So?

Good job man. A couple of my scanners are in node as that was the easiest way for me to scrape websocket data from exchanges that don't have a public feed and only have a private feed with a certainly server tech you probably are familiar with. Made an experimental scanner with Golang too but surprisingly didn't notice much of a difference between the overall feed of getting data and placing orders from Python. Certainly not enough to justify using it.
I'm semi-automated. At first I traded mostly manually but over the months, I've gotten more and more to where the computer is doing all the work. Right now my scripts do probably 95% of my buying and 80% of my selling. I made an Android app though so my phone always alert me immediately when a trade is made and it shows me an image of the chart so I can cancel the trade immediately if needed.
Best thing to do is go over and read github.com/ccxt/ccxt/wiki/Manual
That's the library almost everybody uses and it works with Python, Node, and PHP. Just reading the very extensive documentation and perusing the examples will put you far ahead of the trading game.

Unironically this. Learn some basic TA and set a strategy and use key indicators.

Attached: 1543369509429.jpg (680x544, 33K)

Thanks

100 pct doable. Also 100 pct chance of failure if you are some combination of brainlet and emotional. Just use standard memelines and a couple indicators like RSI and EMA periods. Stop-loss, take profit gradually. When using leverage, don't be a brainlet and go 50x; stick to 5x or less until you've been successful on 70 pct of your trades. I would really only stick to the major exchanges with high volume coins.

Go look at the TAnon threads; he's using really basic support-resistance lines, H&S patterns, RSI divergence indicators and that's about it. LIke 80% of the trades he posts are successful and they're live trades, not just posts of past trades that worked out. As long as those losing trades are stopped out quickly, it's basically impossible to not be extremely profitable.

Great, thanks