Unfriendly reminder that you are here in regards to Cryptos

Unfriendly reminder that you are here in regards to Cryptos

Attached: Emocional-cycle-2-Web-copy-sourced.jpg (768x624, 303K)

I know that's why I just went all in on a shitcoin
ready to dump on the next wave of normies

Attached: 1504094083395.png (705x527, 146K)

suckers rally? what rally? this chart needs to be edited for Bitcoin. it goes straight to zero.

This. It is unironically dead.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

We are at denial faggot. Look at where Bitcoin actually is on that chart.

Attached: 519F7B0D-8056-4653-B51B-7E1FA10EF8AB.jpg (886x621, 119K)

nah the market already went through denial. It also went through panic when we dropped from 6k super hard.
People capitulated around 3k
Everyone is angry at the world for not buying their bags
Depression happened 1-3 months ago
now we just so happen to be floating near 4k and SLOWLY rising...disbelief

Attached: 42e.jpg (451x630, 79K)

just screencap this thread and laugh a lot next year

late adopter megacope

maybe another historic drop to somewhere between 2 and 3k and it will never be that low again.

>unfriendly
nigga you better not be planning assassinations on rich Jow Forumsraelis

Sounds logical but I heard the same argument when we floated on 10k and then on 6k. You just never know with crypto, and any hard "beliefs" you have will most likely make you broke because of your delusions.

The only way i can rationalize us already hitting the bottom is that it dropped ~85% and every time it does it seems to recover because everyone starts drooling over the bags sitting out in the open

just dca if you're scared, ez money
10 years and bitcoin has never even sweat at anything. 10 years of humans trying to break it. Sounds good to me.

its threads like this that demonstrate we didnt hit capitulation yet.

you better hope so. there's a good chance it dies forever if it goes that low. no one will have confidence in something that -10xes in a year.

youre fucking delusional if you think this is over. we arr at denial and youll learn that soon the hard way.
how does that make any sense? late adopters are the one that are fucking crying desperately for a bull run. early adopters know where this is going and dont give a fuck, because they bought sub 1k. this is the most miserable projection i have seen in my entire life. youre the one that needs to cope newfag because we are going to 2k

See you at 1k faggot.

yOuRe fUcKiNg dElUsIoNaL
and you're in denial
>he doesn't realize what's happening
imagine not buying your ticket to financial freedom for only 4000$

Attached: 757858.jpg (254x198, 5K)

you newfags never learn. pic related is me getting laughed at for saying we were going to 3800. we are going to 2400 and wether you accept that or not doesnt matter. guess ill add some more funny screencaps to the collection.
>inb4 "you said 3800 bottom!"
that was a optimistic prediction for Q2 2019. we are far from the optimistic outcome now and we are going to at least 2400. im still being fairly optimistic because we might unironically go to 1100. if you cant accept that youre the only one in this thread that needs to cope

Attached: 4234523526.png (1755x817, 228K)

>calls bottom at 3800
>changes his call after we hit 3200
D E L U S I O N

This thread is the equivelant of people being bullish short term in 2002 after the 2001 dotcom crash.IF this this recovers, it will take years,

Attached: BC8D9AFD-1397-4531-BCC4-963FE4B3101E.jpg (645x729, 57K)

kys whale mindgames. im hoarding my eth, and you will never take them from me.

Attached: 1546704633658.jpg (550x499, 100K)

Whale mind games is right lolol

Literally STILL at complacency.

Its very possible.Thing everyone forgets is everyone who got in to this knew it was the most volatile shit around and knew btc had dropped 80%+ a few times before, so the very definition of complacency. “Meh it dropped 85% before it will go back up”.So capitulation could be many leagues lower than everyone thinks.

Consensus seems to be 50/50 which is realistic for this year, as in we are going to float around this price. Bottom is still most likely lower like the user is saying, log scale is the most realistic chart paint, also coincides with bigger news throughout this and next year as well as halfening. However this is undoubtedly still a bear market. Whether we will now slowly bleed or slowly recover begs to question, but we most certainly aren't having any proper bull runs any time soon. You can still start buying now in incrementals if you want and are patient as the bottom is close even if we drop another 50% we will get back up to this point in a year or 2.

More like coins with actually utility will steadily increase in volume and value. Holding monero and litecoin. Have some eth in my reserve.

Fuck corporate coins like zcoin, dash, and xrp.

Yup. 400-800 this year. It’s crystal clear to me, funny how few people see it.

200 at most you bullfag

There is no capitulation. Crypto really is changing the society.

OP, you skipped the absolute capitulation rekt phase, you silly goose.

This

Can people not read?

Attached: Screenshot_20190106-114353_Clover.jpg (375x208, 34K)

I've done some calculations:
The highest price of *for example* LTC was 375$.

If you'll buy at 40$, then you'll have waited 90% drop.
If you bought at 30$, then it's 92%.
If you bought at the very dip 22.24$, it's 94%.

Despite there is huge difference in amount of purchased coins for these prices, your gains will be comparably equal. If price goes back to 375, you'll make either x10 or x12.5 or x16.

So why bother trading now? Just buy and hold.

Bluepilled. Why aren't you buying the virtual oil?

we're at the Anger stage you low-iq fags

No certainty any of this goes back up, and if it does it will likely be in many years, and even then most coins today will die.Most markets simce 1900 complete 9 year bull cycles, btc just completed its.

All of this disbelief of belief of the a rally unfolding before our eyes indicate that we're actually at HOPE stage.

What rally?focus on the overall marketcap not btc, eth and ltc.

Crypto projects may be TRYING to change society, but they’ve effectively changed nothing, and their future is tenuous. Hardly anyone actually uses bitcoin for anything and that doesn’t look like it is going to change any time soon despite massive media efforts.

I don't wanna disappoint you but...

Attached: diapont.png (1050x686, 71K)

Because the overall marketcap contains your pump&dump shitcoin?

Op here...just u wait when the next recession arrives and all credits freeze in the next Sovereign Debt Crisis. If you dont know what that is then you need to DYOR. The Federal Reserve will fall and the middle class will get incinerated. We are given a second chance at this and most of you who dont know shit about Monetary Policy will be FOMOing at the docks while the ship has already sailed.

Geez you derps forgot about why the first Bitcoin boom started in 2013 already?

Attached: GettyImages-478867312-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 262K)

In recessions the most speculative and volatile assets get hit hardest, and thats crypto.

Please bring $2400
Fucking please
Some of us arent retarded gamblers and still have money to buy no matter what the price

Until retards like you stop posting this nonsense over and over we going down. Perfect signals ty

You are right about that user

Pic related regarding most Speculative assests on Top to Least Speculative on the Bottom. Understand why they are called Crypto"CURRENCY" in the first place.

Attached: exters-pyramid.png (500x344, 91K)

Ding ding ding

lmao newfag detected see you at $1800 gayboy

The BTC pump proves that I'm right you stupid faggots. Get back the fuck in.

>$4000 is rock bottom

hahahaha

absolutely deluded. nobody gives a fuck about btc anymore.

No

Looks more like gold to me

>an asset that is barely 10 years old which enables the first truly individual-controlled transfer of wealth will be worth $0 in the near future
imagine actually believing this while neglecting the reality of world economies getting shafted every year (bolivar, lira, who's next?); neglecting illicit activity; neglecting tax evaders.
hahahahahaha. okay.

>individual controlled
>what is (((Lightning Network)))

This chart is astrology for biz autists. Everyone is going to have a different opinion depending on certain factors.

You mean most speculative assets *within a given system*.

Bitcoin is The System™ 2.0. When The System 1.0™ starts to buckle in on itself due to a credit event, people are going to try and find a completely different system to park their wealth. BTC/BCH/ETH/BSV *is* that new system.

Attached: kirbyishappy.jpg (1000x929, 90K)

Crypto is at 0.2T top kek
How dense are people to not understand where this is going.

Change society how? Its a giant failed meme, thats it. When I can buy groceries with fake internet money then maybe it might change the world.

If only you knew how good things really are.

Keep telling yourself that goy. There is no escape.

>Proudly LARPing as schlomo distributing black pills on a canadian maple syrup distillation enthusiast board

Attached: brainlethead.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

>muh screencap

Attached: bearsbtfo.jpg (2951x9999, 3.2M)

unironically this

I am buying now because of the overwhelming pessimism on /biz and Twitter.

Should have sold during the overwhelming optimism phase. Expensive lesson. Never again.

>make this thread every day
>your "capitulation" standards are never met

Bitcoin going to $0 confirmed

Jow Forums is not a great sentiment indicator, faggot. This is one of the slowest moving boards on the entire fucking website.

>Psychology of a market cycle
>Psychology
>When 50% + of trades are done by bots.

Attached: vintage.jpg (1080x1080, 130K)

This doesn't even make mathematical sense when you map Bitcoin price history over your meme chart. Sir, half of $18,000 is not $4000

shhhh user don't cry

Attached: 0xdF853006ae4c81B491DA7bc1f17fc7B9C9e81841.png (1200x879, 165K)

we are on the bounce of depression, the absolute bottom. We are long way from "this is a sucker's rally".

There will never be a time when bullish crypto posts arent on Jow Forums. Its the nature of the forum.

but people will post this at 1k...............