If req does not work out i think i`m gonna kill myself

if req does not work out i think i`m gonna kill myself
i lost my life savings on this
req is my last hope and this everyday make me cry more
Please moon, req

Attached: Request-Network.jpg (1920x1080, 37K)

its not too late to join us brother.

Attached: 1542046296143.jpg (214x235, 11K)

req sucks just sell and trade yourself upon other alts now you still can.

Here's my play for this next week:

Pile into REQ, ride the pump before the news and then flip into ETH for the forks.

Don't worry fren, everything looks fine atm. Rebranding, V2 and other great things are ahead of us.

another retard...do u realize req needs link? It literally doesnt work without link

Other way around stinky.

LINK needs a functional payment processor to justify its existence.

Attached: 1489607683793.jpg (900x900, 586K)

It's okay, your team is having a lot of meetings. I am a waited at the place where they go to; they have this thing and it's called the weekly mozarella night. It's a night where they feast on the most expensive mozarella. You should join user

Unironically bought another 90K today.

I think 2019 is going to be a good year for REQ.

Attached: REQts.jpg (1920x1080, 113K)

>I think
nice analysis you got there m8

It's a speculation moron, like any other crypto.

Since even Bitcoin and Eth are absolute shitcoins that generate no cash flow, none of these are investments.

REQ has the most credible chance at a blockchain based payment processor, it's the most advanced project in this field.

Anyway, put your money where your mouth is, faggot. Let's see your picks.

Attached: 1505392007862.jpg (570x407, 57K)

>Rebranding, V2 and other great things are ahead of us.
sauce?

i wanna put at least 1k into it but the req team seems like a bunch of french rick and morty loving sjw zoomers

Stupidest fucking thing I've ever read

Because you have no idea what you're doing.

There's no valuation model for cryptocurrency.

I made 1,200% on REQ between October-December 2017.

Gonna ride this again.

Attached: 1485143858624.png (499x338, 38K)

REQ lost everything it had once - hype, normie love, 'underpromise-overdeliver team' reputation - literally everyting. Even if we have another bullrun REQ will perform bad unless they show something really big and obviously they won't.

Yeah, nah, you can that about every other shitcoin, everything is out of favour.

Which is my buy signal.

I'll see you at 50 cents.

Attached: 1481854902001.jpg (1024x768, 126K)

Of course not. There are lots of shitcoins that will make crazy gains once/if tgbr starts, NKN for example. Nobody cares about REQ anymore even redditors who were there 'for the tech' have capitulated. The team would have exitscammed long ago but they are too lazy for that.

Sorry to break it to you, but Req has turned into a shitty project, you probably bought while it was a decent project.. you might get some of your money back if there is a substantial rise in bitcoin, but you would be better off selling and buying something else.

so let me get this straight.. the whole purpose of this shit token is a fucking button in html? lmao

Attached: 1542580607662.png (842x792, 82K)

REQ is the reason my son hates me

You mean your wife's son?

you’re REQt sorry. no one is gonna implement req payment gateway. better sell and hop on a better coin

So far 1.9 cents buy in is working really well for me. I also bought a lot of other small coins at that price.

*around the same time, I mean

>NKN
>Rank 300+ literally who Chink shitcoin
>REQ, Y-combinator certified European team of developers in advanced development

Hmmm, I wonder which one I'll go with..

ok Jow Forums I just bought 22k reqlets. plz hold me

0.01c eoy?

Attached: reqt.jpg (1342x844, 317K)

How can anyone trust french?

Attached: 15.chani.jpg (1022x639, 273K)

y-yeah... but what does that matter?

Loaded up another 15K

Going to double my money between ETH and REQ in the next 2 weeks.

Attached: 1518638446656.png (429x322, 22K)

Holy shit, you're trusting degen kids in their 20s with your money on building an efficient, secure and highly useful platform that is supposed to handle the world's finances?
I was deluded about req too but come on... buy LINK

REQ is the gutteral remnants of the previous bull run. No one gives a shit about it anymore and it will not moon again.

Sell it for something that will actually pump hard whenever the market turns, like NKN

Attached: 1545844938824.jpg (1600x609, 58K)

>could have bought 11k link in October with my 60k req
>swung traded to 71kreq and that gets me only 4.4k link
I want to kill myself for not cashing out my $27k in January

Bags are loaded.

Attached: loaded.jpg (1344x897, 132K)

You dog eaters are getting annoying.

Attached: 1543719205985.jpg (1066x600, 704K)

Whoo broda y gunna make it YYYYYYYYYYY

At least REQ looks like its gonna pump on 4hr

>degen kids in their 20s
One of the largest companies today was started by "degen kids in their 20s". You most likely got 0 clues about their development skills, you don't even care, you just spewing shit from your mouth.

eth fork is already priced in

REQ will be $100 by eoy or I'll hero and stream it

Yeah I have no idea about their dev skills because they have a really shaky reputation, also they haven't made much progress, everything is still in planning mode.

>$100

That's not even possible moron.

My price target is 1.5, once they demonstrate this thing can work without using MeW or MetaMask or keeping an ETH balance, I think normie retards will use it as long as the UI is good.

Attached: 1546128710734.png (973x565, 363K)

Attached: asianhustlin.png (450x256, 228K)

lol, 100 billion marketcap is not possible? Idiot.

It would need to totally displace and replace PayPal and have the same fee structure, which is implausible.

You might as well go buy some lottery tickets if you think your REQlet bags are sufficient.

That is not true. Shit like Ripple had already 148 billion marketcap and it was just hype.

In five years 100 billion marketcap is nothing.

Which makes XRP massively overvalued and a good indication that we are still in a bubble.

Consider an actual business, which has real products and REAL cash flows, like PayPal, which is valued at just over 100B, XRP does absolutely nothing and generates no revenue.

Crypto continues to be a joke, with clueless kids and morons who have no idea how equity valuation works.

The best way to make money in this environment is to simply fleece these chimps with scams and joke ICOs.

Attached: 1522269223486.jpg (255x254, 12K)

I believe in REQ, but there's no way in hell they can go that high, even with most ridiculous hype.

Fucking KEVIN famous movie actor now takes part in crypto scene?
fucking KEVIN, although Drive is classic

I used to not care about the losses, i put in 15.5k of my own money in 2017, so my 71k REQ has a break even of around 22 cents, which when it was at that level i thought was close to the bottom.

I seriously need a break. That was my life savings now its worth barely 10% of that

>Which makes XRP massively overvalued and a good indication that we are still in a bubble.

You don't read enough financial news. XRP is extremely speculative atm but if it works it will be massive.

>XRP is extremely speculative

No, no it won't.

It will be fucked so hard by the SEC, that Ripple already know this and have distanced themselves from the XRP issuance and are developing other products.