BlockDAG means it can scale to 3000 tps+

>blockDAG means it can scale to 3000 tps+
>privacy coin
>written from scratch in Go
>implemented bulletproofs weeks before monero implemented theirs and fixed all of the issues discovered before the bulletproofs audit was even complete (can check github to verify this claim). bulletproofs are also 10x more efficient than the ones in monero
>has smart contracts
>(VM written from scratch) - only other coins that have done this are Eth, Neo, EOS, Stratis and Tezos (all $200m+ projects)
>in BASIC so literally anyone can write smart contracts - even children
>$5 million mcap

monerocucks will still call this a scam even though everything has literally been coded and is working right now.
never change biz.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-20 at 19.59.00.png (382x364, 77K)

Sorry to bring it up. But yesterday there was someone posting about dero gold. Is that just a sarcastic take on dero?

It's a turtlecoin reskin attempting to leach off the credibility of Dero.

In other words, don't buy it.

>rewritten from scratch
Kek

DeroGold is superior.
You can tell by the "gold" in its name.

>Leach off the credibility of dero
Imagine actually believing that a shitcoin like dero has any credibility

>>in BASIC so literally anyone can write smart contracts - even children

visual basic? this is a visual basic dot net project? LMAO no thanks. i'll never invest in windows only crap.

No, it's BASIC like in BASIC.
The MSDOS BASIC.
THe one from the 80s

Not knowing how a Virtual Machine (space where SC are executed) work in 2019, you should STFU because you sound like retards.

So we fit perfectly in the Dero crowd.

Oh ok. So basically as low a level as that guy who was shilling Nintendo coin last year on fork delta in hopes of blackmailing Nintendo to buy it out...

I haven't seen this much nonstop FUD since Ether and Ether was called "a scam" every fucking day.

>massive premine

The premine isn't "massive" at all.

You fucking retards make such a big deal about premine, but so many scammy deadcoins had the "no premine, fair distribution" meme, like Ellaism, Bismuth, Unobtanium, endless masternode scams.

Good fucking lord, biz. Grow up.

This project is a fuking joke.

Sometimes I test tools (daemons, CLI and GUI wallets) of some projects in my virtual machine. I've tested many of them by downloading the source, compiling by myself and running (not only CryptoNote ones, but many others, like BTC/LTC/ETH forks). I've already tried this with Dero, and it, along with SUMO (another CryptoNote scam), were the only ones I had troubles by running the binaries compiled by me. This thing just doesn't run properly if you don't use the compiled binaries he provides.
Then I've appealed and used the binaries the dev puts in the repository.
When I ran the daemon, it showed a message telling to sync to a NTP server in order to run.

This is a complete joke, I've never seen something like this with a cryptocurrency. Why it needs to be sync to a NTP server to run a daemon? What kind of consensus is this that you depend on a external NTP server to sync your clock? It's completely ridiculous. It's not possible to say it's decentralized.

After that I made some deeper research, and found that the developer (nobody knows his identity) closed the source code in early 2018 to make a complete code rebase (released with the name "Atlantis"). During the proccess (which lasted some months), he didn't released ANY fucking code, just compiled the binaries by himself and told people to run (many times, without the possibility of seeing the code and compiling it by yourself) in the mainnet. After reading about this, I've abandoned it and never tried to use this thing again (and will not anymore).

I wouldn't touch this thing even with a 30ft pole.

Get this shit Coin the fuck out of here. Nobody is going to build on this Jow Forums shilled trash. It’s fucking written in a retard form of BASIC ffs

Thank you.

Go back to Monero thread sir

Attached: 1527411262643.png (250x250, 31K)

thnx. what do you think bout nerva?

Scam that the emission curve has a very a high slope, made for the dev and early miners to get hundreds of thousands of XNV bags (half of the max supply was mined in just 4 months).

alright ill stay away. already kinda felt these were pajeeter scams. I guess the masternode scams didn't work anymore so they had to think of something else to trap dumb pajeeters.

Not only the emission curve, but the PoW parts is just a play thing, nothing it's serious.

You seem smart sir

what is your crypto portfolio, if I might ask

Attached: 1379018096271.jpg (250x365, 14K)

its copypasta you retards

Can't tell. Sorry.

Has it been rebuked?

>can't refute
>calls copypasta

I've posted this as response to a dero shill in other thread. Just repassing to show the others the truth, and debunk those derofags always claiming how "superior" their scam project is.

who exactly falling for those scams?

Blatant shitcoin scam.
>centralized development
>distributed closed source binaries for a time
>ASIC mined (massively premined)
There is no reason anyone would take this seriously.

Pic related

Attached: 1546797515613.png (619x480, 51K)

WHen mainnet fren? In a few weeks as with the Atlantis mainnet? When new exchange listings? They seem to have problems understanding the new technology I guess lol.
Then Dero can finally find it's true value that should be much higher than all the useless junk in the top.

Lmao derolicts come here thinking they can trick a few of us into buying their bags. The state of delusion ffs.

When are you going to realise that people won't just ditch bitcoin for a slightly better alternative? Do you see McDonalds closing because of a better noname fast food?

I'm no zero expert but isn't this more of a private smart contract platform than a replacement to btc or xmr?

Still don't see the benefits of private smart contracts personally

People HAD to use his closed source client or else they could not move/sell their coins. Unannounced dick move in crypto

>This is a complete joke, I've never seen something like this with a cryptocurrency. Why it needs to be sync to a NTP server to run a daemon? What kind of consensus is this that you depend on a external NTP server to sync your clock? It's completely ridiculous. It's not possible to say it's decentralized.
There's a good reason for that.
NTP synchronization != centralization.
Stop lying.

you're a retard btw. you only need to sync to an NTP server that has

Private Ponzi schemes would be pretty cool, lmao

Low IQ programmer posts some mundane, easily explicable issue with running Dero and dumbfuck bizlets think it's legitimate high IQ criticism to base their opinion of Dero on. Kek!

The absolute state of Dero (Pajeet) bagholders.

Jesus Christ, you guys aren't much smart for thinking this is ok for a crypto currency, right?
Well, I don't expect anything less from who think it's also ok for a crypto currency to have a closed source code like that thing has in the past. It only proves that fanatic derolicts are complete brainlets.

Attached: 1545082694748.png (768x752, 168K)