FLO exit scam Pump 'n Dump

$FLO will be delisted from Bittrex in the next couple of weeks, it has been confirmed by the development team.

>This is a pump and dump exit scam placed by several bagholders that want to get rid of their worthless bags.

They asked several members of the development team to join the P & D but the development team declined.

>On a side note this is some interesting information:
FLO exists for 5 years with no use case or volume, last 9 months exit scam volume increased.
Their Github has no activity, the only activity for the last year are mandatory copy paste updates
The people promoting is scam coin are desperate to sell you their bags.
Just do some research and you will see this is a coin with no value, use case and is currently being exit scammed pump & dumped.

Attached: _ds5peMi_400x400.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S12357349#p12360037
bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001486426-Wallet-Removal-on-January-10-2019
bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001489866-Wallet-Removal-on-January-21-2019
bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001490786-Wallet-Removal-on-January-30-2019
mobile.twitter.com/ErikVoorhees/status/1076663761866436609
mobile.twitter.com/coindesk/status/1075950309061603334
wyoleg.gov/InterimCommittee/2018/S3-20181029LetterofSupport-PatrickByrneOverstock.comCEO.pdf
medium.com/@valueprop/florincoin-the-tzero-connection-66697c81c873
medium.com/@valueprop/flo-tzero-and-how-the-dlr-aims-to-disrupt-5bd34634f928
warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text=Suicide insurance on FLO is a bag of 10k.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just sold my 100k flo. What whould i put it in? X-Cash?

Thanks for the heads up.

yes, please dump so I can get more cheap FLO
green ID confirms it

>Their Github has no activity, the only activity for the last year are mandatory copy paste updates
See pic related. Like most large and established projects, FLO has more than one github organization. I wouldn't expect a noob to take that into consideration, though.
>Just do some research and you will see this is a coin with no value, use case and is currently being exit scammed pump & dumped.
Caltech, Medici, Alexandria, and tZERO are all developing apps and have live products using the FLO blockchain (with no use-case).

Attached: ABANDONWARE.png (1008x900, 85K)

>Buy my bags
Yeah whatever.

Pursuit of truth is a just cause.
Contributions to the FLO community provide a permissionless metadata database for the world to use. Some are already building on it.
This is similar to how contributing to Bitcoin encourages a permissionless electronic cash system to be available to the world.

Attached: JPFLO.png (1024x683, 564K)

bittrex says NO

Attached: Screenshot_20190106_170735.png (765x603, 53K)

Electronic Cash and Metadata database have wildly different value propositions.

>Buy my lies
Yea whatever.

चलो लड़कों जाओ

You should be ashamed of yourself, you absolute piece of shit

It's one thing to be an investor and another to be a lying piece of shit with 0 integrity

This, if there is anything lower than pump and dumpers, it’s people who fud honest projects.

Ranjesh, Rakesh and Ravesh go back shitting on the streets with your call-center scam exit pump and dumps.
Begone Pajeets!

>$FLO is an exit scam P & D that is going to be delisted from Bittrex within a couple of weeks.
>This has already been officially confirmed by the development team.

imagine needing to fud something so bad

Attached: laugh.jpg (259x194, 5K)

OP is absolutely interested in buying FLO.

Why the fuck would he go out of his way to make a FUD thread about something he does not care about. Let him FUD. Only weak and brittle hands would sell because of OP's posts.

Hopefully OP has stronger hands after he finally gets filled.

Attached: loomdflo.jpg (1565x939, 139K)

I have the evidence right here. They are in the middle of an exit scam and delisting is imminent.

Attached: Proof.png (962x146, 13K)

Nice job feeding the troll your cheap FLO. But yes, go all in on the coin with even less (much, much less!) volume.

That is a direct screenshot of telegram.

Well, can't argue with evidence like FLOtelegram.txt open in Notepad. Are you going to finish typing that though? We can see the cursor.

The post you deleted obviously.

Attached: Hue hue.png (1048x413, 28K)

Fucking schizo. You are living in a delusion, obviously!

I'm not sure who is trolling who at this point.

I just wanna know how you faked this image so quickly. Quite a step up for you.

I mean its easier to not fake things but the original image I posted is certainly not a fake. I can't fake the archive either.

warosu.org/biz/thread/S12357349#p12360037

check here for coins to be removed on bittrex soon
bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001486426-Wallet-Removal-on-January-10-2019
bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001489866-Wallet-Removal-on-January-21-2019
bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001490786-Wallet-Removal-on-January-30-2019
funny, no mention of FLO

Sorry sir, I only read 4channel /biz (NOT Jow Forums), so I'm definitely not clicking a link to your knockoff Chinese version of /biz.
You are certainly in the business of stealing FLO coins, so I ain't clicking that shit, my negro.

>not knowing warosu
>being this new
>sure we'll believe you

>Replying to pasta
The newfag is you.

The FLO development team is not involved just see original post Please do not try to discredit the FLO development team, they have been honest about everything and exposed the scam pumpers.

The Scammers are from Canada and India and working from a call-center.
They have been hired by Stieg and Miron who are the biggest bagholders of $FLO.
The problem is they have inside info that $FLO is going to be delisted from Bittrex (SEC might get involved) and are currently trying to exit scam.

>FLO is an exit scam pump and dump coin.

Why do I get the feeling Marslander22 is behind this delisting fud LMFAO

I'm thinking about buying more FLO just so your buy orders never get filled.

There is 8 BTC worth of volume user. Nobody is buying or selling.

MarsLander22 checking in.

Only the strongest of projects get hit with paid fud armies.

Let this experience bring awareness to FLO and give Jow Forums bizlets the power to ignore social engineering.

The fake misinformation about FLO is being spread by salty bagholders of ICO scam coins as their charts Bart sideways. The jealously and envy they feel when seeing FLO 4x during December must be unbearable.

Imagine these poor cunts next month when we 4x during January.

Meet my waifu.

Suicide insurance on FLO is a bag of 10k. Retirement bag is 300-500k Flo.
It’s already up 3x since I started letting biztards know a month ago.

With one instant click of the mouse I purchased 20 bitcoins of this Flo token

It was in mid November and my purchase was completed for an average of 800 but caused a spike to 1000.

Every day I sleep with glee just knowing that in a few months the 20 btc of Flo I purchased will be worth an easy 150-200+ btc.

Some days I dream of it going to $100mm cap and my stack rising from 20 to 1000 btc. I slap myself back to reality and tell myself that making 250 btc on one trade is more than enough to buy curry for this entire forum for one full month!

mobile.twitter.com/ErikVoorhees/status/1076663761866436609

mobile.twitter.com/coindesk/status/1075950309061603334

Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne writes letter of support for using FLO in Wyoming
wyoleg.gov/InterimCommittee/2018/S3-20181029LetterofSupport-PatrickByrneOverstock.comCEO.pdf

New readers about Flo should check out the telegram with questions... enjoy mate.

But first they should STUDY these two articles:

medium.com/@valueprop/florincoin-the-tzero-connection-66697c81c873

medium.com/@valueprop/flo-tzero-and-how-the-dlr-aims-to-disrupt-5bd34634f928

Attached: 9FBEE260-A328-447B-A9CD-F345FD3283C0.jpg (709x592, 48K)

warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text=Suicide insurance on FLO is a bag of 10k.

You post that pasta quite a bit don't you.

8 posts by this user!!! Imagine if he bought FLO when we told him. He wouldn’t be sitting in his sweaty undies paid $15 a day to run a fud campaign.

11360858 your life is miserable.

I present the facts. You present lies.

Attached: F1B20E23-D81A-4632-A4B5-5E98C75D74B0.jpg (824x314, 41K)

You must be desperate.
Just googled your LGBQT+ name MarsLander22 and all I got to see was shilling this coin.
>Are you the ultimate Flo baghodler?
How does it feel to be poor sir?

I'm actually quite neutral and have a small bag of it. You seem to have some sort of mental disorder though. I can feel it radiating from you.

Hello rangesh. Nice to see you on a new ip. I can’t believe you spent an entire day of wages on a VPN subscription.

Do you see the graph of FLO? That shit went VERticAl.

None of us are poor. In fact, we will continue to get richer. Your fud campaign is only helping more people accumulate at these levels before the real breakout occurs.

Attached: AC03D28E-020E-454A-B5AE-E173F82A6044.jpg (1150x860, 74K)

BEHOLD the bagholder of baghodlers mister MarsLander22
Little secret MarsLander 22, nobody is going to buy your exit scam pump and dump shitty FLO
You, Stieg and Miron have been exposed!!!!

At this point I am certain these are all the same person fudding and shilling it with different IPs. They type identically and both seem like they have deep seated issues.

they are 100%

FLO is for NIGGERS!

Can’t RVN do most of the things flo does?

Most but not all. You can't for example spell Florida with RVN but you can with FLO.

I’m just saying if tzero has your dickhard the coin Patrick B keeps hyping isn’t FLO

there are a lot of us shilling this coin. Its going to moon, why wait to hop on board

Well color me surprised!