Post your NKN stacks

25k and counting. I will make it.

Attached: 1F305FC2-9246-438A-88C4-A923F0697922.png (1198x1276, 1.01M)

8k holding till 2025

1.1 million, unironically

500k + mining. Unironically

17, ironically

unironically + mining

>that last thread I made backfired BIGLY
>note to self: never include Sergey in memes unless I want a hoard of deluded linkies to ruin the thread

65ish, should I sell 3k LINK into NKN?

piggybacking on another coins memes is gay tho

65k ofc

I heard rumors of a rebrand a few months back but not sure if they were real. anyone in the telegram can confirm? I got kicked out for shitposting

unironically link is a cashgrab scam, it's well mantained that's why it didnt drop yet

there were talks about it, but it seems like a bad idea now after getting wolfram on board as an advisor

it may not be a bad idea leading up to mainnet time. it should be on a lot of good exchanges by then after the ERC20 swap, and I think they could probably come up with something sharper and more impactful than "new kind of network" which sounds super chinky

new kind of science - book by Stephen Wolfram...

Other beta shitcoins can't help it. They're all GAY for SERGAY

yeah but no one has heard of that. so nkn just sounds like a lazy chink attempt at a name

Kind of like binance. Which NKN will be listed on within a months time.

if by none you mean regular idiots browsing Jow Forums and shilling scam artist's link

How many threads will you make today about link being a scam and to buy NKN instead? I see you posting this in every NKN thread which is now up to like 10 per day probably all created by you. It reeks of curry.