Boomers

>That 30 year old Boomer who never borrowed money in his life

Attached: 30 year old Boomer.png (381x353, 38K)

you need to so you can appease the credit rating jews

Using a credit card doesn't count as borrowing money if you set up autopay to always pay the full balance.

26 year old boomer here. Will have to take a loan soon to finance my neet life. What should I do? I usually never overspend

Tfw get 0% credit cards, invest the full balance, pay off before 0% runs out, repeat. Been doing it for over 5yrs and currently have 4.5k on one card and 2k on another.

Making money and fucking with (((them)))

Have you tried spending money to make money rather than having to rely on Goldberg's Bank?

I have a decent amount in crypto (pre 2017), some stocks and a few etfs running

Intelligent people borrow money and use that money to make more money fast but it's not for everyone

>grandmother set up an education savings plan for me when I was born
>mfw paid for all of my tuition and had enough left over to buy my first car

Attached: 93217598435.png (368x447, 385K)

Do student loans help? It's the only debt I have, about $6k.

>wasting money on paying bills
Wew, you'll never make it.

I got my students loans maxed out, then when I got a job I maxed out all my credit lines to pay off student loans. Then finally declared bankruptcy and was left with no student debt or other debt.

Meanwhile my actual money was safe and sound in crypto, away from the goldstein and the irs

Fractional reserve banking destroys the value of money, and debt is binding which allows big business to take control of governments.

Attached: Feudalism now and then.jpg (1200x1000, 350K)

>family refuses to help with anything, including getting my license
>monumental effort
>get my license and first car at 22
>insurance is mandatory in my state
Why do you have to laugh at me? It's not my fault my family is full of worthless selfish cunts. I wasn't even popular in school or anything.

Attached: 1546068401412.jpg (720x526, 55K)

>you are here
maybe (you) are

>Then finally declared bankruptcy and was left with no student debt or other debt.
>Meanwhile my actual money was safe and sound in crypto, away from the goldstein and the irs

Absolute madman

28, never taken a loan, had any form of debt
ive had people indebted to me for 5 figures, which i got back

Please be real

If you were planning on filing bankruptcy why did you pay off your student loans?

I'm a Banker.
Am I still in the 98.5%?

Student loans are still there even if you declare bankruptcy

Low quality bait, only retards actually believe this will work. But im sure some brainlets will fall for this meme, i see it posted around here sometimes. Or is that you all the time ? I picture a angry neet with maxed out debt shitposting 24/7 glorifying the awefull lifechoises he made. Go make some wagecuck threads haha you fat neckbeard to cope some more

The absolute state of college cucks.

Fucking retard, do a basic googling about the process of bankruptcy and the investigation that follows it.
I've seen retards that think that bankruptcy is easy and then pay the price. Only those who are already good at managing their money and don't need bankruptcy can benefit from it. Brainlets like you get utterly fucked when they think they can game the system without understanding how it works.

Attached: 1515961839345.png (625x626, 36K)

i think he means banking executives. Partners at Goldman Sachs

Don't forget that -- whether or not you manage to discharge the debt in bankruptcy court -- just by filing for BK and not paying your loans, your credit score will be trash for the next eight years, and you won't be able to find a job, a place to live, or anyone who will lend you money.

Attached: 1545462966658.jpg (800x712, 137K)

But if the plan is to live in mommy's basement with no job for the next eight years, and if you have no income that the bankruptcy court could possibly use to justify some kind of payments on the debt, then bankruptcy may in fact be the right option for you

*wanker

Lots of angry wagecucks in here regretting spending ten years working to pay off their debts.

The loan and student debt payoff then bankruptcy works if you're not a brainlet. I did it when I was younger, moved abroad to work for a few years and never had any issues getting credit since. Saved me so much bullshit jew money tricks.

The only people shitting on this idea are either krusty wagecucks who are too stupid and scared to do it, or jew bankers who live off your interest

The credit scoring system is rigged to reward those who stay in perpetual debt and punish those who avoid debt.

>not using leverage

never going to make it

I have a 30k personal loan that I put all into LINK and I am going to be a millionaire this year. (This is a joke for you link autists who think this is a good idea, it isn't)

In all seriousness, people shouldn't simply right off debt because it's somehow "bad". Debt is a tool, if used correctly it can make you money, most people use it incorrectly because most people are idiots who max out their credit cards as soon as they can on trivial crap.