Reminder you are paying $4000 for what others paid <$10. You are late adopters coping with your 20% gains...

Reminder you are paying $4000 for what others paid

Attached: 1544650868142.jpg (932x1555, 992K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=224.0)
youtu.be/y1DSVIVsNIY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At what point was she selling for 9 bucks?

kek

>late adopters
I think the correct term is bag holder. In this case the bag is/was full of hot air which got close to the sun and popped.

Icarus anyone?

Attached: sacfly.jpg (300x250, 17K)

you can say the same thing about AMZN and AAPL wise sifu

Bitcoin hasn't come anywhere close to true adoption. Sure, most people missed out on x1000 gains, but desu, there's probably more than a dozen x1000 coins in the market still. XMR, MSR, etc.

Sage.

And I guess you would've been a fool to buy into the Dow Jones at 10,000.

>reminder you are paying $10 for something someone mined for free on their laptop

> you bought a laptop and paid for electricity when the electric company just dug coal out of the ground and set it on fire

No sweat, will buy at 700$ and wait for 7k..thats at least a x10..also lowcaps, anyone?

try harder stinkly linky

Not if you get TRTL

Attached: turtle_moon.jpg (1108x618, 156K)

You can apply this mindset to any asset that has increased in value. Bought apple 10 years after they were created? Haha you're paying x when someone bought it for y in the past. Unless you know for a fact where crypto is going (which is impossible unless you have a time machine) then you're just mad you bought in at 20k.

ADOPTION:
Amazon: n°1 worldwide e-commerce platform
Apple: was the n°1 worldwide tech company
BTC: almost no use case, niche product

There's no guarantee Bitcoin will have widespread adoption. Even if it were, the price won't necessarily be above or at the amount you bought your bags at.

Kek keep coping nobody actually need magic internet meme coins

lmao that's like a 3-4 billion dollar marketcap for turtlecoin. If you are a believe in TRTL that's fine, but no mined coins are going to moon like that so early in their emission cycle. By this time next year only like 5 pct of all TRTL will have been mined. It won't be until 2040 where half of all TRTL will have been mined, if the chain even still exists then.

> Buy tens of thousands of BTC in 2010 off BTCTalk for peanuts (bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=224.0)
> Hold and continue to accumulate over the years
> Ally and become friends with other large holders/whales
> Remember you bought 10,000 BTC for $50
> Decide to mess with market to buy more BTC at a cheaper price
> Wait till low volume
> Sell 10,000 BTC (that you originally bought for $50)
> BTC Price drops by 5% and normies start to panic again
> Watch normies capitulate and sell.
> FUD
> Post on /biz and reddit and mislead community with paid comments and manipulation
> Wait for more panic selling.
> Organize with friends/allies in private IRC to keep dumping and igniting more momentum
> Buy cheap BTC in bulk
> Normies think it's a bull run, sell to them
> Your $50 (10,000 BTC) just netted you hundreds of thousands of dollars in a few days, and you've increased your BTC
> Rinse and repeat.
Just read the first post in the bitcointalk link, user. Read it: 10,000 BTC for $50 or 20,000 BTC for $100. Know that there were many people who did this back in the day. Search your feelings, you know it's too late.

this

I wish this board would start searching for NEW ways to make money instead of clinging to outdated methods. We've lost our edge

>adoption rate at 0.053%
>late adopter
kek, nocoiner megacope

dude if it get's adoption the price will be above $350k it's pretty much guaranteed.

Amazon was a niche book selling site in 1998 before it became what it is today.

> largest decentralized digital currency
> can be sent anywhere in the world without a central bank or single administrator user-to-user on a peer-to-peer network without the need for intermediaries
> hundreds of thousands of transactions conducted per day
> no use case

drrrrrrhgggggggggggggghhrrrrrrrrrr

>Bitcoin will become like Amazon
>GUARANTEED!

Attached: 1401145628282.png (331x319, 23K)

Fuck I bet her pussy smells like wet money.

yep, absolutely no one here said that moron

wat? btc will be worth over $350k because even at a few % adoption there is not enough coins to go around.

Kek. I mined some on my laptop and bought the rest at $5. Sold half my stack on the way up from 9-16k and holding on to the rest (127btc). Love seeing the cucks buying in now XD

I'm also paying 4000 for what others paid 20,000

keep at least 10 till it hits $1mil

There’s 21 trillion Satoshis. The fact that you put value on 21 million is just because of your own retarded human pstchology. If Satoshi decided that a Bitcoin was divisible by 10k instead of 1 million and now there’s 2.1 billion Bitcoin but still 21 trillion satoshis would the value change in your mind? All I did was move the decimal around. You see how retarded that argument is?

you are really bad at math aren't you?

these are the people we are competing with in the market.

I'm not Brad Pitt but I don't think even I have to pay $4000 for a roastie to sleep with me.

PNY sir

This is why I am 100% in ETH. I got in fucking early that time.

Kek.

you're a late adopter if you dont have several million dollars worth of eth/btc right now, in the middle of this bear market.

this. /biz will never make it again

monero isn't going to 1000x, nor is any other random payment altcoin, because either scaling or ethereum makes monero obsolete, or crypto remains niche and we see the current pump and dump waves. $50,000 monero is a dream.

>the electric company dug out coal to sell electricity to you monthly when greenchads use solar panels for their electrical needs

No you didnt lol

I rarely post but I feel the need to tell you that you are probably one of the dumbest people on this board right now. That is all.

implying this board is buying BTC, the dinosaur obsolete crypto project. Only retard boomers buying BTC.

is eth a steal for 150usd do you think it will go 2k+

>buy
>DOW

The absolute mind state of crypto fags who don't know shit about stocks

>retarded boomers bought BTC
>we are the real early adopters

the golden bubble was literally zoomers buying from boomers, you fucking fags made us all rich, we paid off all of our mortgages with your money and you will keep paying to rent them back from us, meanwhile we are living inside your head rent free hahahaha

Attached: 32432342423.jpg (425x283, 18K)

I checked the post history of that "joey.rich", seems he's now messing with some shitcoin called Polycash?

Guy probably sold too early, even before $1000.

Bitcoin Class 2013

>newfags think we are going to see a bullrun in 2019, kek

Attached: top.png (401x66, 6K)

I shorted the top near 20k
>Newfags think 4k is the bottom, topkek

You know you're a newfag if you bought BTC above $200

lmfao this nigger is a 12 year old pretending he bought in @200
can you shut the fuck up dickhead or post proof thankyouuuuu

Attached: mikyfinch.jpg (900x750, 79K)

>hopelesssss late adopter.
Doesn't know how shorting works

You're still early you fools. BTC is a tiny drop in a hug OCEAN of liqudity.

youtu.be/y1DSVIVsNIY

Attached: 2.webm (1280x720, 1.86M)

even $200 is a little late, mainstream news was reporting by then during mini gox bubble

user did you really just use rationality in crypto? don't you understand meme power?

Well, i "invested" in BTC, when it still was a nerd project and mined it on my HP pavillion laptop in 2009 and 2010.
Made a shit ton of them and unironically forgot about it, when i replaced my laptop with a stationary PC.

>ANNO.DOMINI.MMXIX.
>not owning NASDAQ

fuck off my board