Shill me some high risk high reward investments

Shill me some high risk high reward investments.

Attached: enjoycapitalism.gif (410x208, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ethfortnite.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Meth

This is high risk , no reward.

>No reward
Breaking bad much?

Could shill you two but amerimutts aren't allowed to buy on that marketplace. Small cap lists.

SIBI

NKN except it is low risk, high reward.

Attached: 1532486229294.png (186x217, 32K)

ethfortnite.com/

it's an eth ponzi that started today. not really high risk yet, but will be when people start putting eth into it.

Rob a bank.

Snowblossom

Don't fucking lie. Chainlink isn't a high risk investment

>20% buy tax
>20% sell tax
>20% transfer tax

Fucking lol this is the most retarded thing I have ever seen. This project is dead in the water already.

>>/tv/

1/11 NFLX Puts, short term play

Venezuelan Real Estate.

You buy a concrete house in a good location.
The concrete house should be alright in the riots as long as the house doesn't get confiscated and the riots aren't too bad the house should be fine. Also you can just let some locals live it at very low rent so they will take care of the place till you decide to sell it.

The country is in a cash crunch and really needs hard currency so there are some deals. Might be time to buy real tangible assets there.

This is a no risk high reward investment though

India

enjoy getting your house socialized.

I think I addressed that already.
It would be a pretty bad move as any investor confidence left would be lost forever . Also as I pointed out they really need hard currency reserves and any additional loss would capital flight and it's not like FDI is just flooding in at the moment.

>how to lose half your money in one year
Shit wont get better until that goverment leaves

VZ is permanently fucked. Anyone with brains has left the country. All that's left are the retarded sudacas that voted for gibes and created the mess.

And that government won't leave without full scale civil war