NEET thread

where are my NEETs at?
what caused you to choose the NEET life?
are you happy with your choice?
how long have you been unemployed for?
how do you make ends meet?
what are your plans for tonight and tomorrow?

Attached: neet.png (326x326, 99K)

I didn't choose to be a neet.

I'm self-employed; when I talk to people that make less money than me, I'm a business owner. When I talk to people who make more money than me, I'm a neet.

What happened to all the NEETs on this board? Did they all have to get jobs? Move onto better things?

I remember NEETdom was massive a couple years ago

Ledditors and normies came in last year

I meant 2017, holy fuck time flies

>that online self-assuring signaling

Attached: AF01FF71-EAA9-4C13-A453-CFBECEF55085.png (486x451, 255K)

where are my NEETs at?

here

what caused you to choose the NEET life?

cause life is about freedom, using freewill, enjoying the pleasures etc not slaving for numbers on a computer screen

are you happy with your choice?

yes

how long have you been unemployed for?

i worked one job for like 3 -4 months at mcdonalds at 15 so 4 years. i was never so depressed in my life

how do you make ends meet?

i have various streams of passive income

what are your plans for tonight and tomorrow?

idk

learn to green text

how old are you now? can you share your passive income streams

>where are my NEETs at?
I made this thread
>what caused you to choose the NEET life?
Sick of work desu, I quit my last job. Almost had a mental breakdown.
>are you happy with your choice?
Yes, but running low on cash and hungry sometimes
>how long have you been unemployed for?
6 months, don't see me getting a job anytime soon
>how do you make ends meet?
Draining my bank accounts, trying crypto and online business ventures
>what are your plans for tonight and tomorrow?
Eat tonight. work online. Tomorrow I will lounge around in my underwear, shitpost about wagies, and do some more work online

If you have some source of income (other than welfare), aren't you by definition NOT a NEET?

NEET means you're not employed.

Employment implies working for an institution. If you are self employed under an LLC or some official filing, then that counts as employment.

Trading when YOU feel like or making bullshit websites when YOU feel like, not having to adhere to a client or a specific schedule is NEETdom

>what caused you to choose the NEET life?
implying anyone chose it, rather than just choosing to cope with their failure to accomplish anything in life

Attached: 1498616938368.jpg (829x589, 92K)

That just sounds like a technicality mate..
So you're saying just because you don't have the admin side of things in order, that makes you a NEET?

>implying I'm not on the government cheese

bump

I'm completely full of shit. anything i say is to benefit my own survival. i say what people want to hear and nothing more. i've sat through deep hour long conversations with people praising view points i disagree with just to build rapport.

I'm a literal grey man.

desu, I'd wagecuck the shit out of a decent well-paid job, too bad such jobs are very rare here (can only be acquired through personal contacts), for 90%+ of people wages here are so low that it barely makes sense to work. Even education doesn't matter anymore, because it seems everyone has at least a bachelor degree nowadays.

Imagine working a full-time job + meeting all the deadlines + dealing with constant stressful issues + getting yelled at by narcissistic boss with an inflated ego... oh, btw your workload is getting increased again, user... because one of your colleagues quit his shit job today... no, you aren't going to get compensated for this... you should be happy and grateful to have this beautiful job... this is your compensation.... 500-600€ / month after taxes (if you're lucky).

You work at such a job, day after day. Month after month. Year after year. After 10 years you have NOTHING to show for, except for your fucked up health. The only thing that changes is that your boss is getting wealthier.

t. long-time neet

Ill share with my fellow NEETs.
Because of freedom,
My time is my own and no one has the right to steal it for shit compensation.
I used to work in military, I was a welder, a carpenter, an electrician.
I always encountered the same scumbags that think they own me, they literally stared at my fucking hands and judged my every move on the job.
I hate the greed filled scumbags at workplaces,
they are concerned with grinding money like a braindead NPC.

>Id rather die on my feet, than live on my knees.

My plans are to take care of my health and live an actual life.

Attached: fucktheworldaowijalsdkjf_465_543_int.jpg (465x543, 269K)

Hola hermano de otra madre, reconozco tus circunstancias y me veo reflejadas en ellas. Llevo un año en el paro y no encuentro nada que no sea el Burger King

here
the NEET life chooses you
yes, am happy
17 years
mommy pays for food and healthcare
pop an ambien and go to bed. hike through the woods with my dog tomorrow.

How do you support yourself?