How do I get into crypto? Real brainlet here whose parents just passed and with enough money to only get through 2019

How do I get into crypto? Real brainlet here whose parents just passed and with enough money to only get through 2019.

Attached: IMG_5055.jpg (388x380, 38K)

Pls help me......

Attached: IMG_4568.jpg (560x612, 42K)

Wat happen fren, let pain inside you, it’ll get better.
buy and hold eth before fork for free crypto fren

step1: get a coinbase account or similar. people here will scoff at it, but it's noob-friendly. you'll have to provide some indentification. might take a week before you can buy.

step 2: get a binance account as well.

buy ETH on coinbase and LINK on binance.
if you accumulate 10 ETH and 6000 LINK you'll be sitting pretty (eventually). but try to do more.

also get a hardware or paper wallet, dont keep your stuff on exchanges

Dont listen to newfags user, don’t leave no public digital trace.
Take your cash and buy LTC through Bitcoin ATM, convert LTC to ETH on binance and hodl

Attached: 655A9A5A-2286-49DC-84F9-DA4CC25D61C7.jpg (4032x3024, 1.46M)

yes, listen to this guy so you can never cash out and pay your taxes.
oh wait, nevermind you're about to do it, aren't you? you're about to write:
>taxes

buy smartlands. it wont make your parents rise from the dead but you will have a good chance to become filthy rich and celebrate life to their honor!

just use google its easy

>taxes
That's right. You're an utter faggot. How does it feel being a little taxpaying faggot, user?

there he goes
there he goes again

You protecting yourself from unrealized gains that get reported monthly by coinbase you dumb faggot.

How much is enough to get through 2019?

Also which country?

Some countries like Australia let you keep your assets and still give you welfare. You only need $500 to start but if you want life changing money you need bigger sums now.

2016: only needed a few thousand to make it

2017: 5-10k investment to make it

2019: need 10-20k to make it in 2021

>he doesnt buy and hold

Attached: 1546359879480.png (879x788, 241K)

Buy eth. Send said eth to idex. Buy qnt. Cash out at 0.045.
Bonus points, screencap my post and post it in quant's tg price speculation group once you 3x your money.

>literal retard doesnt know his gains reported even when he holds
user I...

Can I have the link for the tg group again? I left it because of the screaming fuckwits and absolute pajeetery but I want to see what's going on.

My sell target for QNT is more about its ranking than an ETH price. 3x from here is going to be EASY, and that could be as little as 40mil cap depending on ETH price at the time.

> reported when im on metamask

there is no "unrealized gain" there is only "breaking the law" which you are doing. and you have to """""cash out""""" via localbitcoins.

if you by any sort of expensive, visible item you're fucked

Attached: r1zr3jm86ba11.jpg (550x543, 83K)

this is trash advice for a noob, and LTC is a garbage dead coin

get a coinbase account and buy ETH

ahem, buy*

Screeming fuckwits? I mean some shitposting is going on all the time, but its not like its a retards spamming MOOOOOOOOOOOOON 24/7.

Attached: pajeets assemble.jpg (388x74, 4K)

Only Coinbase is known to rat to the IRS and that's if you are American.

>everyone talking about Coinbase
>proceed with talk about metamask

Download crypto.com app (MCO) buy crypto with card no id required and commission is way less, also same app allows you to trade or use invest feature and let MCO do it for you. Thank me later

I would be devastated if my parents passed away, my mom has cancer but I do everything to make sure she survives, cook, clean, feed her, take her on walks etc. If my parents were to die I would inherit probably half a million USD. But it wouldn't be worth losing my parents. Stay strong user. Invest 60-40 in eth and link. If you need quick cash, I could help you set up a print on demand store. All you need is a credit card, it will cost you 50-70 to advertise but you will make hundreds. @cryptohitman on telegram if you are interested. I charge $200 usually but I'll do it for 100$ for you.