Now that Ethereum has gone up 2x in 2 weeks, what do you think will happen to this bad boy?

Now that Ethereum has gone up 2x in 2 weeks, what do you think will happen to this bad boy?

Attached: Neo-NEO-price-analysis-trading-696x449.jpg (696x449, 49K)

$0

At some point it is gonna explode again just like last year.

The fuel now is literal use, implementation will gravitate as a herd toward functional platform. We will start to see competitors lose ground as the leader sucks up market share in a snowball.

The real reason smaller platforms get shilled is pajeets obsession with muh market cap, they are looking for 100x and won't consider 5x, basically they believe they will get rich betting on underdogs.

It is possible, sometimes the 100-1 horse does win the race, sometimes the favorite merely falls over and dies and something shit automatically takes its place. The fact is though that the most likely outcome is a small return on ETH and a big loss on all competition.

It is absolutely normal for the big to get bigger as competition is killed off.

Neo is never going back up. Ontology is the next gen replacement for neo.

lol Ontology shills are the funniest. They think because they bought at the $10 top that NEO is dead. Just imagine how elaborate of a ruse Hongfei must be pulling to have a NEO Devcon next month but Ontology is nowhere to be seen.

Centralized shitcoin. No one cares about it.

pompe

Attached: 1539408531083.jpg (480x360, 11K)

I don't know about explosion but I do think it is somewhat undervalued at the moment. I see NEO easily going 3x in the next month.

NEO & GAS are going to insanely pump over the next few weeks in anticipation of NEO DECVON in FEB, probably an easy 2x.

NKN dumping NEO in favor of ERC-20 tokens is just the nail in the coffin. NEO is dead.

There must be a bot doing NEO FUD on Biz, just a sign this place is fucking dead. Imagine thinking NEO was dead and it going to $1500 in 2020 while LINK stays below $3.

Attached: 1542157389267.png (1093x719, 357K)

Go down for 2 weeks

Why are they having a conference for a scam coin? This seems cruel.

No, it highlights how nkn is scummy and wants to just try and pump their token

>speakers from Microsoft & Accenture confirmed

wow sounds very scammy indeed. fuck off pajeet

Will I make it with 200 NEO and 1000 GAS ? Should I buy more or is it too risky ?

Shoot for 1000

I just bought 150. Should have bought a couple of hours earlier though...

nano is actually in second place behind ethereum when you add up the total value secured by their chains. eos has a higher base market cap but its not used for anything other than chinese gambling contracts that get spammed by their owners. its pretty funny

>nano
neo*

Should i buy more GAS or NEO?

GAS is in a nice creamy cup and handle. juicy. i want to eat it up

Buy the NEO and collect the GAS, duh

Collecting gas is long process though.