Disbelief general

"This rally will fail like the others."
-everyone on biz, twitter, and reddit

I'm dollar cost averaging in here

Attached: disbelief.png (375x452, 147K)

Smart

Attached: 92D425D1-0B95-4FBF-9DA6-56528FF748AD.jpg (750x747, 67K)

a rally of what? i've been gone since June

the big boys

Most of the biggest retards are still here and have plenty of hopium for tron cryptocurryncy and shit like that... we'll need to see these scams go out of business for good first, some straight up bankruptcies and/or exit scams of top 50 projects

i think we are in "anger" state now. going to dip some more multiple times. but if we are in the "depression" state we will see bull run in early spring

Attached: image.png (1407x764, 235K)

>everyone on biz, twitter, and reddit
are you sure

finally someone with high iq in this board

smart money is already all in...

we're at least six months from the disbelief rally

Close enough for me. I'm stacking linkies all year if I get the chance.

right before depression is blood red, literally defining a 50% drop... like the one from 6k to 3k... and this fucking idiot agrees with you lmao hope you both become allergic to the air you breathe

The fact that these companies still have hope themselves is the biggest red flags.

is btc really going to hit 1 million each what the fuck haha

they're right brainlet.

i sold everything when BTC hit $5,200 (didn't hold BTc though, only alts)
i told everyone there's no bottom and guess what... i was right. there's no bottom here and if you think this can reverse your iq is below 100

bottom was in at the 200 week moving average of 3100 and everyone calling for 1k is going to FOMO in at 10k

greenpilled

solid work here OP
now stop shilling, we are full

>The same Ponzi scheme would work again

Looks more like depression to me?

why are you calling me a brainlet when you think that btc can never reverse? It's literally reversed every time (despite long bear markets).

Attached: op.jpg (543x443, 17K)