Cryptogang

Guys I got a plan so that we can get rich together. Why don’t we assemble a team to make memes for a crypto of our choice and promote it via instagram? If we buy a lot rn of any crypto and then spend a while promoting it with memes on instagram people will eventually buy. Thoughts? Pls no bully I have autism and I’m stoned rn

Attached: A5CC195D-4283-416B-B32E-8C46DF2754A9.jpg (1200x630, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dis.cord.gg/kpRS5.
dis.cord.gg/KEzEdY.
ccn.com/fomo2moon-a-blockchain-lottery-for-everyone-to-win/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Damn it really be like that

Link

hmm im thinking your right and we should call it "chain link"

you mean dogecoin?
well sure, make a discord and start it small but t o d a y
what do you have to lose?

I'm down
let's pump link

Sounds good im down

This would really be legit. I mean if you think about every memechannel on social media, they have ALOT of followers.

We maby could implent link with SESH stuff cuzz trap, drugs and sex is what its all about these days. Just add chainlink as the special ingridient.

Guys trapping with link t-shirts? Guys getting high as fuck on a bong with stinky stickers??
New strain of cannabis named stinky linky??
Make a soundcloud trapmix & add a nice trap musicvideo that has subliminal chainlink messages??? Guyys we have a marketinghole right here

>Thoughts?
thots?

Oh yeah bitches twerking em juicy fat booties with chainlink tattooed on em cheeks

We would only do the marketing for sergay, every big drug kingping would want to be a stinky

> walks into virtual biz bar full of neets
Uhm excuse me sirs have you heard of ICON

Working on it rn. I honestly thought this thread was gonna revert to shitposting almost immediately

hurry up user we have no time to lose

Alright boys just made the server, what’s ur discord names?

We should make some for Nerva, doge already has plenty of memes

No, when the normans read all your faggot/kike/nigger shit on here it will crash to $0.
Better to pick some random unknown coin Jow Forums hasn't sullied

Exactly, the coin cannot be tied to Jow Forums in any way, if it is then it’s over before it began. The most Normie coin is doge and if we shill that hard on instagram we might make way with it.

>asking for discord names
>not just sharing the code
not gonna make it

>implying i can't hide my autism in front of normal people

it hurts to know how much you underestimate me, user

How 2 find code? I have never used discord before until today

it sounds like the same pajeet-tier thinking used by the shills here, examples:
>xcn
>ren
>flo
>snowblossom
there's been countless of these retarded shilled shitcoins so you're just gonna sound like a pathetic 3rd worlder if you try it
which you are

dis.cord.gg/kpRS5. Remove the dot in discord.

I actually did talk to a guy about ICON at a bar

We both got JUST'd

dis.cord.gg/KEzEdY.
Fuck Jow Forums it keeps saying that this is spam. I’m gonna leave the dot there so it hopefully doesn’t call it spam anymore

Sheeit it worked nibbas

dont u have to be 18+ to post here

>Guyys we have a marketinghole right here

Attached: possibly.jpg (550x545, 54K)

Nerva!

The best chance for a pump is on a low market cap coin. It's the only chance. And it's on a low right now.

Doge has such a big market cap you'll never affect it

XNV Nerva on tradeogre is the type of coin you could realistically affect

No normie is going to create an account there, it should be easy to purchase at this point

Exactly, we need a coin that normies can purchase easily and that has a catchy name so that it sticks in their head

You can make an account on tradeogre easier than any other exchange.

Nerva is your best bet for pumping.

Don't be a dumb Chad. You aren't able to massively pump large coins

You should learn about Fomo2moon, I happened to see it on the CCN and I think it is an improvement from Fomo3d.

ccn.com/fomo2moon-a-blockchain-lottery-for-everyone-to-win/