I'm getting antshares feelings

I'm getting antshares feelings

Attached: Xa7DaqCV_400x400.jpg (400x400, 7K)

I'm getting creepy, weird feelings

best team in crypto

Getting October 2017 vibes.

Bags loaded.

Attached: loaded.jpg (1344x897, 132K)

150K and comfy as fuck.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-24 at 7.43.07 PM.png (1712x1604, 723K)

Can someone redpill me on request? I'm all in link, would it be wise to sell a few linkies and buy some req?
The thing is req is more fudded than link and sometimes I feel like what if it's just another fudding conspiracy like linkies do?
pls no bully

Attached: bitchpls.png (983x1146, 605K)

Sorry, but iExec team is best team. There's a reason why they're partnered, though.

Attached: 1535433954990.jpg (738x984, 180K)

i also would like to know, asking for a friend

OY FAGGOTS SOMEONE REDPILL ME ON REQ RIGHT FUCKING NOW, I'M GOING TO COUNT TO 3 AND SHOOT THE FROG.

Attached: 0027 - TYJkYJz.jpg (690x432, 293K)

I could sell my Link bags and get over 300k while your ass probably spent an arm and a leg to get that 150k lol

Lol you are rich as fuck

-founders of REQ were vetted by Ycombinator so you know you won't get chinked or pajeeted.
-it was too hyped in 2017 as price went from 0.05 to $1. Same as everything else.
-easy to explain concept to normies. Paypal for cryptos
-big update on Jan 10

problem is, whatever they include in this update, people will FUD it to hell. The only thing that can save REQ now is real world adoption or another BTC retardrun.

>83▶
>File: bitchpls.png (605 KB, 983x1146)
here's everything you need to know in one picture.

Attached: rektoro.png (1584x879, 320K)

thank you for helping other investors stay away. god bless. /s

REQ generally has more Norman and Stacie appeal, since it's a payment processor and with the newest iteration released this quarter, it will basically run on the blockchain without the users needing Eth, wallets, gas fees or any of the other fuss.

REQ also had a much bigger growth in the 2017 bvll, it did like 1,200%, LINK's gain was far smaller.

Cringed and poopilled

110k reporting in

Looking forward to parabolic gains tomorrow

Fucking checked. REQ always gets sick digits

im pretty sure req and link went toe to toe during the bullrun

underrated

it's a legit shitcoin that has one of the most embarrassing years of any coin that was sufficiently hyped. I'd stay away

Anyone in the know on what happened with it last year saw how incompetent the team was.

It has been steadily rising past 2 days, looking great on 4hr and daily

It's cause every update is bullshit

Not quite XBY tier but pretty close

oldschool memetry right there, keked

Do your own research... Request used to be a nice idea with the wrong fundamentals. Now it's just a drama show with their developers and community managers fighting and arguing with the community. It's pathetic, actually. Anyway, don't believe this "fud", just do your own research and you will see.

Negative. REQ grew to higher multiples, 3 cents to $1.17.

Link did like 28 cents to 1.20.

I did some DD on REQ over the weekend. The team did make some good progress so far and actually have code on their github. Got a smart contract up and running. REQ tokens actually getting burnt. Unlike other vaporware tokens. Of course, they didn't finish what they set out to do on their roadmap which explains the massive drop in 2018. They only problem with REQ is the team acts too professional for cryptos. They need to hype shit up like TRON and BSV. The current level is pretty oversold and has a lot of support. Bag holders left aren't selling.

Apparently their update is that they hired 3 new developers

PAR-TAY

Literally the onlynetwork being used. Not even bitcoin can say the same

I think the V2 version will allow them to actually deliver on their specifications in the White Paper, minus full decentralization, which is a meme anyway.

Prefer use and speed rather than insisting on an impediment like decentralization just for its own sake.

Guys, I could buy 2 million REQ this week. Is it due for a small pump?

It's clearly found its bottom, very few people selling at this level. I'd say it's one of the safer bets. You might have to wait 1-2 years however to get a big pay-off.

Attached: 1486053144242.jpg (640x640, 111K)

Horrible token economics. Stick with ur link.

>Horrible token economics.
>ur
k

I own both and I'd say stick with link. Req devs have no idea what to do with themselves and continuously pivot to new stuff no one asked for. Wish I could dump my req for link or anything else.

i did my own research faggot, i'm asking because req is 3 cents now, so if it reaches 3$ in the next bull because of normies that's a x100 easy as fuck, meanwhile link has to reach 30$ to do a x100, now what's more believable ? a fat philosopher solving the oracle problem? or normies and pajeets buying into payment/invoice/accounting etc... even though it's just a shitty js button?
serious answers only virginals, gibs me dat spoonfeeding

What weng wrong?

Attached: 47582523_732444777126819_8873738700724113413_n.jpg (1080x1080, 136K)

You already answered your own question. Link is a manipulated shitcoin that will never accomplish anything.

Req still has the potential to do a x100 again like you said.

Unironically agreed

>go from $1.00 to $0.01
>"looking great on 4hr"

Holy shit lmao

Attached: 1542319599159.jpg (640x360, 80K)

>a fat philosopher solving the oracle problem?

kek

Now that you put it that way, I think I'm gonna dump my 7K LINK isnurance bag.

Attached: 1476972937184.jpg (960x720, 87K)

This. They don't tell you the full story when shilling. I actually sold 105k LINK today and want to buy 2 million REQ. Could someone here put a sell order up so I don't have to slowly accumulate or loose slippage?

Sorry bro, did my buying yesterday:

Attached: 1546179401736.jpg (1080x1920, 458K)

Req Team is officially retarded.

Attached: Reqtarded.jpg (1779x924, 182K)

That's just their euphoric brand manager, give the kid a break, he's like 19.

>swing trading is impossible because we're not at ATH
Keep laughing retard

A vibrant job posting for a position that hires a creatively-minded person...yea ok user them putting effort into their job postings is what's wrong with this coin. I think REQ is indeed much more likely to do a 100x than [many other tokens inc. LINK]. The people who make fun of you for saying that probably ARE the sad folks who bought the top, sold the bottom, can't get over it, posts a thread every day, co-authors weird sexual fantasies with team members and reddit mods, etc. Glad to see there are still a few true believers around here discussing things once in a while

Buy before the 10th and let the poor frog be

Buy REQ now and trade it in for LINK at a 1:1 ratio after LINK releases mainnet and the rest of the tokens go in circulation.

The only metric that counts:

>LINK circulating supply: 1/3rd of total

>REQ circulating supply: over 2/3rds of total

The change in circulating supply is what made REQ dump in 18, as they are neither more or less ahead in development than other projects

*nor

this

Stay away from Req at all costs. You will regret it forever if you lose Link over Req. Go onto bitgur and compare their 6 month performances and you'll understand.

>could have sold my REQ stack in October for 11k link
>now can by only 4.5k link
Idk what to do, hoping for another pump to join the other bandwagon

The promised too much. Everything hinged on Chainlink mainnet and Plasma\Sharding being ready.

I'm so fucking burned by REQ that the millisecond it gets to a decent price I'll sell and forget. I'll probably hire a hitman and kill AbstractTornado

REQ top 20 coin 2019

This is what failure looks feels like.

Attached: ReqFrenchDevelopment (1).jpg (1376x870, 113K)

Holy shit haahahsha