Three questions for Jow Forums

>the last coin you bought
>the lowest market cap coin you hold
>a project that is under the radar of Jow Forums

go

Attached: 154733897014.png (541x758, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cortexlabs.ai/
i.4cdn.org/biz/1546823590329.png
i.4cdn.org/biz/1546823529701.png
i.4cdn.org/biz/1546823680975.png
reddit.com/r/Wau/comments/aap1n2/wau_coin_2019_roadmap/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/aa5imb/21x_more_scarce_than_bitcoin_unforkable_and/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>RVN
>SNTR or Snowblossom
>Metronome

more LINK, LINK and LINK

Attached: 1548830019365.jpg (1002x974, 303K)

Stop with these threads. We aren't going to tell you nigger.

>ZEC
>FLDC
>DCR

>FLDC

when did you buy this?

you retard coming on biz asking that question. Pic related, now get out.

Attached: 1546154705600.png (610x449, 305K)

zcash
zcash
zcash

cortexlabs.ai/

advisors
i.4cdn.org/biz/1546823590329.png
investors
i.4cdn.org/biz/1546823529701.png
partnerships
i.4cdn.org/biz/1546823680975.png

BTC
POWH
WAU Coin

reddit.com/r/Wau/comments/aap1n2/wau_coin_2019_roadmap/

What the fuck is a rising sell wall?

sounds like a method of distribution
kinda like vechain in late 16 early 17

Sounds scammy or brilliant, I can’t decide

WAU coin is the worlds first Appreciating Monetary Unit or AMU. It is the first freely tradeable digital currency designed for the purpose of going up in value.
WAU Coin was built to be the ultimate SOV Store of Value digital currency ever created.
Feedback loops, geometric sells, permanent buywall for all outstanding coins, and fixed extreme low supply are the keys to making the WAU Coin work.
WAU Coin also features low cost ultrafast transactions on the fastest blockchain ever, and 24/7 fungibility into Bitcoin, Waves, Zcash, Litecoin, and US$.
The WAU COIN system provides 100pct liquidity so you can cash in or out to Waves, Bitcoin, or US$, 24 hours a day 7 days a week from any device anywhere in the world. Because of the permanent rising buywall for all outstanding coins , liquidity for any sell, without volume limit, is guaranteed.

WAU is an answer to the endless crashing of all capital markets through time in the history of earth. It represents the end of capital markets creating poverty and a complete removal of the fear from total collapse. WAU Coin is a paradigm shift for digital stores of value. Instead of fear and greed driven capitalism, WAU Coin represents mutual prosperity driven capitalism. WAU Coin is truly historic.

That's from their Bitcointalk thread I think this coin might be a scam but it's the only thing that made me $ in 2018 and it made me a lot

my buzzword senses are tingling, red flags everywhere user
glad you made profit tho, get out of there

>FOMOed into LINK
>XCASH
>XCASH or Ergo

Attached: 29348903275902.jpg (640x640, 46K)

Quant
Quant
Quant, you niggers don't even bother researching it and go straight for fud and that makes me really fucking happy because you've been missing it and will keep on missing it until you will finally fomo in when it will be at $200 mils boasting to each other "HOW EARLY" you actually are buying my 50x bags.
t. bought at 0.004

I think this crypto’s price increases when it’s traded. I wonder if wash trading would increase the buy wall support

Relex
ETH
Relex

1. PAC
2. PAC
3. PAC

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/aa5imb/21x_more_scarce_than_bitcoin_unforkable_and/

how is it unforkable? can i get a quick run down

Smartlands
Smartlands
Smartlands

It's on the waves DEX and uses programmed math to raise prices of buy walls. I was hoping someone could point out how it's an obvious scam for me. I don't know or understand much about it. It's designed to appreciate